T.I. Speaks On When He Will Do A Track with 50 Cent "Whenever He Is Ready"

He shares the best advice he ever received, being more active on the social networks, love for his family, possible collaboration with 50 Cent in the future, "Trouble Man" being classic, his book "Power & Beauty", what he would do if he wasn't rapping & much more!

http://www.thisis50.com/profiles/blogs/ti50-t-i-says-trouble-man-wi...

Views: 8213

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You talking like you know the man personally or something now if any of them things that you said was true which they may be or they may not beI cant clain that as a fact. Now what I am sure about is you sure as hell don't know what the f*** you talking about and on top of that weather where you get off s*** talking about 50 anyway you on that man site what hell wrong with you dudeI mean it might seem like he's a lot of pride but that's sure and going to be his downfall he doing it up way better than you are. you probably sitting at home on your momma's couch on the on this forum talking hella s*** about him but you probably ain't got s*** to even be proud of I can't stand haters man i'mma call you all out every time I see ya'll . Just quit hating and try showin some love. Hate whats going send you to the grave..
yall forgot 50 basically called this niggah' a snitch....this collab will not happen...that was a politically correct situation in the interview...
this ...sup dre
I think it would be a good collab,even tho i think we'll see a Jeezy collab before a TI.
A collab would be dope
They should do it and get prodigy on the track the song should be called three snitches on the mic
FUCCOUTTAHURR only snitch is TLIE. fucc dat rat
50 & PRODIGY TOP 5 MC'S DEAD OR ALIVE peon
Rofl somebody is mad keep making them burritos f** before you lose your job
LMFAO!!!
failed joke attempt?
This is a collab they both need
http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6WFjFAsYqY&feature=plcp

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Awesomenezz posted a blog post

DROOP-E "I DO WHAT I WANT" (VIDEO)

Directed by Jae SynthProduced by Ted DIGTLAlbum: Trillionaire ThoughtsSick Wid It RecordsInstagram: @Droopiter Twitter: @DroopE Facebook: DroopE707See More
8 minutes ago
Zhala Dollaa liked Zhala Dollaa's discussion Young Dolph *It was my biggest mistake signing Yo Gotti at the time but, I regret it all the time*!!! #PressPlay
45 minutes ago
Zhala Dollaa liked Zhala Dollaa's blog post Young Dolph *It was my biggest mistake signing Yo Gotti at the time but, I regret it all the time*!!! #PressPlay
45 minutes ago
Zhala Dollaa posted a blog post
46 minutes ago
Cuban Pete shared their blog post on Facebook
54 minutes ago
Cuban Pete posted a blog post

STIRRING THE POT: Scott LaRock Jr on KRS One, D-Nice, and his father; Scott LaRock Snr

Stirring The Pot is the daily discussion with Scott LaRock Jr and DJ Big Deezil.Heads are frequently asking Scott for his opinions on his fathers death, his relationship with KRS One, and other members of Boogie Down Productions. In a deeply personal one-on-one, and discussion with Big Deezil via Facebook Live, Scott addresses these questions for what should hopefully be the last time.Peep the interview…See More
1 hour ago
MC Eva Marie King, BA, MS shared their blog post on Twitter
3 hours ago
JAY commented on Phelonius Caperz's blog post Lil B Allegedly Jumped & Robbed By A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie & His Crew At Rolling Loud Festival (Video)
"Dam."
3 hours ago

© 2017   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy