All Discussions Tagged 'Track' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

T.I. Speaks On When He Will Do A Track with 50 Cent "Whenever He Is Ready"

He shares the best advice he ever received, being more active on the social networks, love for his family, possible collaboration with 50…

Started by C-Lo

38 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by ♛H∃AVEN$CENT™ $pecial friend

BRUTAL TECH N9NE ICP HOPSIN DISS TRACK "STRANGE PSYCHOPATH" BY DR. KAFAR

THE RAP GAME IS CLEARLY INFECTED THAT IS WHY DR. KAFAR IS HERE. RAPPERS WHO CLAIM THEY REMAIN TRUE TO THE UNDERGROUND, EVENTUALLY SELL THEI…

Started by Prezident Bejda

0 Oct 16, 2012

EXPOSING GAY RAPPERS AND CUTTING THIER F***** HEADS OFF. C.O. THA! BAD BLACK

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: WARNING: ALL F***** AZZ RAPPERZ WILL BE DECAPITATED AND DESECRATED..IF U TAKE IT UP THE AZZ FOR FAME..PROCEED WITH…

0 Nov 20, 2011

EXPOSING GAY RAPPERS AND CUTTING THIER F***** HEADS OFF. C.O. THA! BAD BLACK

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: WARNING: ALL F***** AZZ RAPPERZ WILL BE DECAPITATED AND DESECRATED..IF U TAKE IT UP THE AZZ FOR FAME..PROCEED WITH…

0 Nov 20, 2011

BIGGEST PROJECT OF UNITY IN RAP HISTORY GOES AFTER ILLUMINATI 69 TRACKS 15+ COUNTRIES

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: PREZIDENT BEJDA OF MURDER DOG MAGAZINE PRESENTS... UNDERGROUND SOCIETY VOL. 1 (F*** THA ILLUMINATI) CHECK OUT WHAT…

5 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Prezident Bejda

50 Cent Street King Track #9 "Mama Told Me Ft Eminem" Hot Or Not???

Started by Mr.4Aces Gotz Bars4Days

22 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by TONY

Check out the Brian C Walls "Ghetto" Remix

50%20Cent%20-%20GhettoLikeAMutha%20%28Brian%20C%20Walls%20remix%29%20bwmajesty%40comcast.net.mp3

Started by Brian Christopher Walls

1 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by Brian Christopher Walls

NEW MIXTAPE FREE DOWNLOAD(No Login Required)(SPONSERED BY DATPIFF.COM)

TeamRealmuzic Presents "REALMUZIC VOL. 1" hosted by CR the Beast. This is a free compilation mixtape put together by Jayo and Team Realmuzi…

Started by FEDD HILL

1 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by D.STEPHENS

Where did this come from??? Does anybody know? Cuz Yayo went HAMM on dis shiot!

THIS TRACK IS LAVA!!!

Started by D!ME ~Hate ON~ #Fuckdrdre

4 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Joe Pesci

Update on Yung Stylez

If you haven't already please believe me your missing out, The Newest Mixtape from Yung Stylez is available free of charge download it here…

Started by Gerquia Abner

0 Jan 25, 2011

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

BED ROC commented on Mixtape Weekly's blog post Nas x L.A. Leakers - Skillmatic (Free Mixtape Stream/Download)
"Dope"
31 minutes ago
the enforcer liked NewMusic's blog post PeeWee LongWay Ft. A$AP Rocky - Servin' Lean (Remix) Listen/Download
33 minutes ago
Steve Caissy commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 50 Cent x Hot 97: Talks Troy Ave, G-Unit, The Game, Jay Z, Rick Ross, SMS Making Audio Products For Disney, WSHH, Al Sharpton, Jimmy Henchman, MJ & More *UPDATE* [Extended Video Footage Added]
"Nice interview!"
34 minutes ago
NatashaG posted a status
"Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear. –George Addair"
58 minutes ago
John VeNOM posted a blog post

Larry David & Daniel Barnett Are two of the Strongest Men I know.

I am now running at 100% percent positivity , even though I got my assassin's and ninja's on the block with that work and my O.G. nigg*'s mackin' , trappin , and pimpin' as usual;So I am here now declaring that Mr. David is One the most creative Directors, Producers, Actor's and comedians to ever walk the earth and to ever…See More
1 hour ago
the236general commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Drake Tries To Diss Jay Z & Fails? You Decide. "Jay Z Is Somewhere Eating A Fondue Plate" [Video]
"He should stick to being a cheerleader, minus his failed diss...he ain't ever gonna see that Jay-Z type of numbers in his bank account. should prolly worry about gettin rights to his publishing before he talk on anyone else lmao his money gonna…"
1 hour ago
BIGMACATTACK commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Drake Tries To Diss Jay Z & Fails? You Decide. "Jay Z Is Somewhere Eating A Fondue Plate" [Video]
"not a drake fan but drake had a sick response for Jay-Z on Draft Day..."
1 hour ago
Swift-o commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Drake Tries To Diss Jay Z & Fails? You Decide. "Jay Z Is Somewhere Eating A Fondue Plate" [Video]
"That's the best you can do? Lmao. Jay will turn YOU into fondue ol velveta a** biiiitch."
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy