All Discussions Tagged '50' (5,060)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The 16 Bar Diss DROP Thread.Who Can Embarrass The Person Above The Most??

You know whats the deal. Drop a freestyle verse about anything. It has to be 8 bars which is 16 lines. Drop one and then comment on others.…

Started by Haspy

1887 on Monday
Reply by JayPaperz

Post Your Blog Entry Here

You think you can write? You think your blog deserves coverage? Are you always up on the new music, rumors, pictures and videos before ever…

Started by 50 Cent

24586 on Friday
Reply by G.Pee

"God Calling" -Mike Knox of G-Unit Philly & Nyce Da Future of Infamous/G-Unit. This is fuccin hot!!

Leave Ur Thoughts People. This The Kind Of S*** I Expect Out Of G-Unit Consistently! Go register on NyceDaFuture.Com to check out the mi…

Started by ChasinDatPaper

6 Aug 7
Reply by Mike Savage

THE MIXTAPE GOD DJ RON G PRESENTS - I STARTED IT PART 2 #NEWMIXTAPE

THE MIXTAPE GOD DJ RON G PRESENTS - I STARTED IT PART 2 #NEWMIXTAPE http://www.audiomack.com/album/dj-ron-g/i-started-it-part-2

Started by LEGENDARY DJ RON G

0 May 28

Who Is James Boogie?

James Boogie: A talented new rap artist on the course of success in this new day in age of the hip hop music industry. Born in Detroit, Mi…

Started by Boogie On The Track Web Llc

0 Feb 6

Orlando Rapper, Bezz Believe Links Up With 50 Cent, Talks About Sanford, Racial Equality And Awareness

During the Civil Rights movement during the 1960’s, Dr. Martin Luther King spoke about and advocated a movement that was focused on civil…

Started by Joey Braxton

0 Jan 16

T.I. Speaks On When He Will Do A Track with 50 Cent "Whenever He Is Ready"

He shares the best advice he ever received, being more active on the social networks, love for his family, possible collaboration with 50…

Started by C-Lo from Vine

40 Jan 13
Reply by Sevene Perez

To post your question for 50 Cent Click HERE

Don't spam - Spam will be deleted

Started by BroadwayAllDay

8206 Oct 27, 2015
Reply by Pandaemonium

MIXTAPE KING DJ RON G PRESENTS - MY WAY (New Mixtape - fall edition)

THIS MIXTAPE IS INCREDIBLE & OUT NOW : MIXTAPE KING DJ RON G PRESENTS - MY WAY (FALL EDITION - LISTEN & DOWNLOAD LINKS BELOW) http…

Started by LEGENDARY DJ RON G

0 Sep 26, 2015

ATTN: OFFICIAL TI50 REUNION THREAD !!! THE OFFICIAL THREAD TO CELEBRATE THE RELEASE OF ANIMAL AMBITION AND THE LEGENDARY TI50 MEMBERS !!!

ANIMAL AMBITION drops next Tuesday, JUNE THIRD !! What is your take on the album? What are your first week predictions? I expect nothing…

Started by Trev Jr. 2013 RETURN is IMMINENT

85 Sep 20, 2015
Reply by juan

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Besir Esati's 3 blog posts were featured
16 minutes ago
Stackerdecks.com's blog post was featured

Leslie Jones' Personal Website Hacked - Nude Photos, Personal Information, and a Racist Image posted.

If you're having trouble viewing this Stackerdecks post: Click Here SNL comedian Leslie Jones has had her personal website hacked Wednesday morning with nude photos of the actress posted on her page, alongside copies of her driver's license and passport.The hacker also posted a video of the gorilla Harambe, a racist dig at…See More
16 minutes ago
Emmanuel Banks liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Akon Speaks On Getting $1 Billion Chinese Credit Line To Bring 80 Million Africans Electricity (Video)
16 minutes ago
Stefon Pettigrew posted a blog post
43 minutes ago
YK commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Wiz Khalifa & Snoop Dogg Sued By 17 People Injured When Railing Collapsed During New Jersey Concert (Video)
"These lawsuits against Wiz and Snoop are just formalities. the suits against the artist will be thrown out...The venues will not. But lawyers for the victims will advise to sue all parties involved from jump."
1 hour ago
Daphenous Reid commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Wiz Khalifa & Snoop Dogg Sued By 17 People Injured When Railing Collapsed During New Jersey Concert (Video)
"AGREED ^^^"
1 hour ago
Keon Freeman posted a blog post

This Is 50 Exclusive : King YC - Lights On

Baton Rouge Louisiana Artist formely known as Yung Clicka is back with his blazing new single produced by super producer RawSmoov an hes ready to get the ladies in the mood. an djs need drops text 954-995-9353 24 hour turn around thanks for the support Salute The DJs. for bookings or drops 954-955-9353 or reply with a email request thanks in advance for the support!Instagram @Yc_hefnertwitter @itsyungclickaEmail beats4clicka@gmail.comSee More
1 hour ago
QuEeNsFiNeSt commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Big Meech Writes 50 Cent From Prison Green Lighting 'The Black Mafia Family (B.M.F.)' TV Series On Starz (Read It Inside)
"This show gonna be lit"
1 hour ago

© 2016   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy