All Discussions Tagged '50' (5,060)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Post Your Blog Entry Here

You think you can write? You think your blog deserves coverage? Are you always up on the new music, rumors, pictures and videos before ever…

Started by 50 Cent

24582 on Thursday
Reply by Teflon Gang Green Don

THE MIXTAPE GOD DJ RON G PRESENTS - I STARTED IT PART 2 #NEWMIXTAPE

THE MIXTAPE GOD DJ RON G PRESENTS - I STARTED IT PART 2 #NEWMIXTAPE http://www.audiomack.com/album/dj-ron-g/i-started-it-part-2

Started by LEGENDARY DJ RON G

0 May 28

The 16 Bar Diss DROP Thread.Who Can Embarrass The Person Above The Most??

You know whats the deal. Drop a freestyle verse about anything. It has to be 8 bars which is 16 lines. Drop one and then comment on others.…

Started by Haspy

1886 Mar 31
Reply by Cherr

Who Is James Boogie?

James Boogie: A talented new rap artist on the course of success in this new day in age of the hip hop music industry. Born in Detroit, Mi…

Started by Boogie On The Track Web Llc

0 Feb 6

Orlando Rapper, Bezz Believe Links Up With 50 Cent, Talks About Sanford, Racial Equality And Awareness

During the Civil Rights movement during the 1960’s, Dr. Martin Luther King spoke about and advocated a movement that was focused on civil…

Started by Joey Braxton

0 Jan 16

T.I. Speaks On When He Will Do A Track with 50 Cent "Whenever He Is Ready"

He shares the best advice he ever received, being more active on the social networks, love for his family, possible collaboration with 50…

Started by C-Lo from Vine

40 Jan 13
Reply by Sevene Perez

To post your question for 50 Cent Click HERE

Don't spam - Spam will be deleted

Started by BroadwayAllDay

8206 Oct 27, 2015
Reply by Pandaemonium

MIXTAPE KING DJ RON G PRESENTS - MY WAY (New Mixtape - fall edition)

THIS MIXTAPE IS INCREDIBLE & OUT NOW : MIXTAPE KING DJ RON G PRESENTS - MY WAY (FALL EDITION - LISTEN & DOWNLOAD LINKS BELOW) http…

Started by LEGENDARY DJ RON G

0 Sep 26, 2015

ATTN: OFFICIAL TI50 REUNION THREAD !!! THE OFFICIAL THREAD TO CELEBRATE THE RELEASE OF ANIMAL AMBITION AND THE LEGENDARY TI50 MEMBERS !!!

ANIMAL AMBITION drops next Tuesday, JUNE THIRD !! What is your take on the album? What are your first week predictions? I expect nothing…

Started by Trev Jr. 2013 RETURN is IMMINENT

85 Sep 20, 2015
Reply by juan

Tinie Tempah Jess Glynne - Not Letting Go Ft 50 Cent (HOT OR NOT ???)

Check out this hot REMIX of UK very own tinie tempah Not Letting Go http://youtu.be/feny8Xx4YVY Free download @ Tinie Tempah - Not Letting…

Started by John

0 Jul 4, 2015

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

NewMusic's 8 blog posts were featured
3 minutes ago
NewMusic posted blog posts
4 minutes ago
Pandaemonium commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post WTF? Rapper Kasper Knight Shoots Himself In The Face For A Music Video: 'I Swallowed The Bullet' (Warning: Graphic Video)
"This b****** is retarded!! This doesn't make someone hard or gangster. This is just plain crazy. I don't think insurance covers self-inflicted injuries either. He broke, injuried, and in debt!! Tell me how this dummy benefits from this??"
22 minutes ago
Stackerdecks.com posted blog posts
1 hour ago
JAY commented on Thisis50 TV's blog post Eve on Hip Hop Honors; New Tour w/ Gwen Stefani; Working w/ Nicki Minaj - TI50
"Fu She had the nerve to say her white husband tamed her. Fu Wake up black people"
1 hour ago
Ken commented on Stackerdecks.com's blog post Michael Jordan donates $1 million to two organizations trying to better police-community relations
"will u be boycotting gucci and other name brands or is it jus jordan because he is black ."
1 hour ago
Ken commented on Stackerdecks.com's blog post Michael Jordan donates $1 million to two organizations trying to better police-community relations
"as expected black people bringing other black people down and am black"
1 hour ago
JAY commented on Stackerdecks.com's blog post Michael Jordan donates $1 million to two organizations trying to better police-community relations
"@ F***THEWORLD, Your right. Black should find something other than jordan's to kill for. They should start with racist people. At least that would make some kind of sense."
2 hours ago

© 2016   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy