from '03 to '10 is 7 years, and from '96 to '10 is 14 years, so it's twice as much, plus you might not know only Eminem can f*** with 50's sales overseas, (GRODT 13 mills, Massacre 10 mills, Curtis 6 mills) don't get me wrong Jay is a legend and definitely one of the greaterst of all time, but he can't f*** with 50 if we talk about sales. Plus I wonder why you put 'American Gangster' which was a soundtrack album but didn't put the 'Get rich or die trying' movie soundtrack which did 5 mills worldwide too. Statistically speaking 50 cent has sold more than Jay Z in half of the time Jay's been there, Jay said once 50's the best selling rapper of all time, Eminem apart. If we add the two G-unit albums, (No mercy 6 mills and T.O.S. 1.2 mills worldwide, cuz you added Jay's complination album with Linking park but didn't add 50's group albums?????) 50 goes way ahead, and then if we add the other G unit's memebers albums that came under 50 you might get shocked, not to mention that 50's still an Aftermath/Shady artist so we speak about a whole other thing if we talk about sales, only MMLP has sold more records worldwide than all the albums and complinations Jay has ever dropped. So if you have a point to prove about Jay and 50, better stick at the satus of Jay been one of the greatests of all time rather than talking about sales and other stuff you're not aware about, or you just twist the statistics a little bit to look the way you want it. I respect Jay a lot, just for sales he needed 3 of the hottest radio artists in Kanye, Rhiana and Alicia for 2 of his 3 singles, and both Em and 50 had respectively 2 and 4 guest apearances period on their last albums, so Eminem and 50 sell their own albums while Jay's last was a hip hop/reggea/pop complination, still great though, don't get me wrong, I'm talking about sales not greatness.
Sales dont mean nothing , I did a count on myspace with my friends list . 127 people have BISD . 21 paid for it . I was like wow .. Sales is not really anymore. Plus dont forget he is in the RED, GUNIT records marketing match is at 80 k . so after that its RED money .
1. lil Wayne (hottest Mc, hottest rap artist, hottest album, hottest singles, one great album the rest so so or trash but great mixtapes)
2. T.I. ( A better songwriter than wayne, collection of better albums than wayne not as popular as wayne)
3. Ludacris (solid Mc, solid albums, most creative in da game, past few years no hot singles)
4. Kanye West (after Luda most creative in the game, best songwriter in da game, damn near if not 2 rap classic, average rap flow he's not a Cannibus or even Bun B)
5. 50 cent( one rap classic failed to follow up with atleast a 4 mic album, great mixtape, not a super rap flow but a great flow)
6. Da Game( 2 if not classic rap albums damn near, third album so so, and not enough material, above average flow)
7. Young Jeezy( average flow, classic mixtape, 2 great albums, hot singles, need to be more creative)
8. eminem (Really where has he been in the few years)
9. Busta Rhyme( Creative a** hell, super Mc, last album not a strong radio hit, and the n**** old)
10. Jadakiss( not very creative always same rhyme flow but effective great mc, solid albums no classic, and not many radio hits)
"If he did drag her out of a restaurant I'm sure that someone will come forward soon to say they was there and seen it or have footage of it as well. Not saying he didn't do it but in these days and times you can't dig up your nose…"
"Souljaboy never wanted anything and doesn’t want to be exposed by beat down. He’s not a real street dude, he’s just a kid with money talking reckless. He doesn’t want to sign the contract because he wants to keep this just on…"