Thisis50 & Young Jack Thriller recently spoke with Snow Tha Product.
She introduces herself and where she came from in the music industry, getting lots of views on youtube, her exotic look, being compared to other female rappers such as Kreayshawn and V-Nasty, disadvantages of being a female MC, new mixtape w/ Whoo Kid "Unorthodox" & much more!
Unorthodox 0.5 Tracklist
01. Might Make It - prod. by Omeguh
02. Unorthodox - prod. by Redhook Noodles
03. I'm All That - prod. by Pumba
04. Woke Wednesday - prod. by SuperStar O
05. Good Girls - prod. by Essay Potna
06. Like That - prod. by Pumba
07. Holy S*** - prod. by Hannibal Hector of The Nominees
08. Vaquero - prod. by Pumba
09. Drunk Love (Rmx) - prod. by Pumba
10. Bet You Won't - prod. by AR Beats
11. Maria Felix - prod. by Pumba
12. Beast Mode - prod. by Hannibal Hector of The Nominess
13. High Def - prod. Keise on da Track
14. Telemundo - prod. by Snow
15. Hey Girl - prod. Smoke Beatz
16. Till Death - prod. Essay Potna
17. Starry Eyed - prod. by Redhook Noodles
CLICK HERE to download Snow Tha Product Unorthodox 0.5, Hosted by DJ Whoo Kid
"Don't know who this guy is but at least he was wise enough to know ppl were coming for him and was prepared to deal with the shots. It's unfortunate tho that so many ppl not involved in whatever were put at risk. Thank God no one was hurt.…"
"Homosexual or not, she's good at what she does, rap. And I really believe that the talent she has is a gift from God. I admit that bc I just see her as a girl and not a gay girl, it can take me a minute to process some of her verses. For…"
"@bijoe Bakson - not sure if your comment was referring to mine but just to clarify - I don't think it is ok or good to sin. I just don't think that certain sins are greater than others. And I don't think homosexual behavior is a…"