Thisis50 & Young Jack Thriller recently spoke with Snow Tha Product.
She introduces herself and where she came from in the music industry, getting lots of views on youtube, her exotic look, being compared to other female rappers such as Kreayshawn and V-Nasty, disadvantages of being a female MC, new mixtape w/ Whoo Kid "Unorthodox" & much more!
Unorthodox 0.5 Tracklist
01. Might Make It - prod. by Omeguh
02. Unorthodox - prod. by Redhook Noodles
03. I'm All That - prod. by Pumba
04. Woke Wednesday - prod. by SuperStar O
05. Good Girls - prod. by Essay Potna
06. Like That - prod. by Pumba
07. Holy S*** - prod. by Hannibal Hector of The Nominees
08. Vaquero - prod. by Pumba
09. Drunk Love (Rmx) - prod. by Pumba
10. Bet You Won't - prod. by AR Beats
11. Maria Felix - prod. by Pumba
12. Beast Mode - prod. by Hannibal Hector of The Nominess
13. High Def - prod. Keise on da Track
14. Telemundo - prod. by Snow
15. Hey Girl - prod. Smoke Beatz
16. Till Death - prod. Essay Potna
17. Starry Eyed - prod. by Redhook Noodles
CLICK HERE to download Snow Tha Product Unorthodox 0.5, Hosted by DJ Whoo Kid
"its crazy how all u n***** under this comment think about is 2 niggest bein gay and f***** other dudes that say alot about how much of f*** all yall is ijs evey time something come up bout wayne some n**** is thinkin bout him f***** another igga…"
"so the gay we are the world rappers and F@G are trying to generate buzz with fake s***. Not suprised drake is trying to hit, lil wayne trying to smash every chick possible to keep focus off of him and baby, we know baby smashed you n**** and…"
"@ richard and SMP i couldn't more with what both of ya'll are saying these baby tity hoes are merely exploiting this event to there advantage. to keep it real if they were to come to the event based off behavior they would be there as Aids…"