Thisis50 & Young Jack Thriller recently spoke with Snow Tha Product.
She introduces herself and where she came from in the music industry, getting lots of views on youtube, her exotic look, being compared to other female rappers such as Kreayshawn and V-Nasty, disadvantages of being a female MC, new mixtape w/ Whoo Kid "Unorthodox" & much more!
Unorthodox 0.5 Tracklist
01. Might Make It - prod. by Omeguh
02. Unorthodox - prod. by Redhook Noodles
03. I'm All That - prod. by Pumba
04. Woke Wednesday - prod. by SuperStar O
05. Good Girls - prod. by Essay Potna
06. Like That - prod. by Pumba
07. Holy S*** - prod. by Hannibal Hector of The Nominees
08. Vaquero - prod. by Pumba
09. Drunk Love (Rmx) - prod. by Pumba
10. Bet You Won't - prod. by AR Beats
11. Maria Felix - prod. by Pumba
12. Beast Mode - prod. by Hannibal Hector of The Nominess
13. High Def - prod. Keise on da Track
14. Telemundo - prod. by Snow
15. Hey Girl - prod. Smoke Beatz
16. Till Death - prod. Essay Potna
17. Starry Eyed - prod. by Redhook Noodles
CLICK HERE to download Snow Tha Product Unorthodox 0.5, Hosted by DJ Whoo Kid
"Buck waitin on 50, and that's not necessarily a bad thing, cause why would 50 wanna drop something that's incomplete? Or why would he wanna drop something that he knows he can make better? And Buck needs to drop his tape when it can be…"
"Ain't playing me. I'm very patient. I don't fiend for their music lol. If it comes it comes. Whatever. I have enough s*** on my playlist to get me through the day. I'm not pulling my hair out cause they ain't drop a track…"
"How many tapes were supposed to drop on Thanksgiving and Black Friday, like 10-15 altogether. The Unit - 50 and Buck - the only two tapes that were supposed to drop that didnt smh. Every other artist that promised their fans a tape actually dropped.…"
"All you dickriders dont even give a f*** if these artists just playin us smh. They flat out lieing about the music, and it dont even matter cuz all you fuckboys dont even care. Why the hell you think Gunit cant build a damn buzz? Cuz they never…"