Thisis50 & Young Jack Thriller recently spoke with Snow Tha Product.
She introduces herself and where she came from in the music industry, getting lots of views on youtube, her exotic look, being compared to other female rappers such as Kreayshawn and V-Nasty, disadvantages of being a female MC, new mixtape w/ Whoo Kid "Unorthodox" & much more!
Unorthodox 0.5 Tracklist
01. Might Make It - prod. by Omeguh
02. Unorthodox - prod. by Redhook Noodles
03. I'm All That - prod. by Pumba
04. Woke Wednesday - prod. by SuperStar O
05. Good Girls - prod. by Essay Potna
06. Like That - prod. by Pumba
07. Holy S*** - prod. by Hannibal Hector of The Nominees
08. Vaquero - prod. by Pumba
09. Drunk Love (Rmx) - prod. by Pumba
10. Bet You Won't - prod. by AR Beats
11. Maria Felix - prod. by Pumba
12. Beast Mode - prod. by Hannibal Hector of The Nominess
13. High Def - prod. Keise on da Track
14. Telemundo - prod. by Snow
15. Hey Girl - prod. Smoke Beatz
16. Till Death - prod. Essay Potna
17. Starry Eyed - prod. by Redhook Noodles
CLICK HERE to download Snow Tha Product Unorthodox 0.5, Hosted by DJ Whoo Kid
"The problem with the music industry is that we don't support out own culture. We rather bootleg albums instead of paying that 11 to 15.99 for that disc or buy it off of itunes. Meanwhile white folks support each other in everything they do from…"
"This b**** is too sensitive... she shouldn't give this kind of s*** any attention... It's not a good idea to p*** off the folks that you need to spin your music... despite her spins on pop stations, she should want the hip hop stations on…"