The King of Pop died in 2009, yet he is still raking more millions than most.
In the past year, Michael Jackson earned $160 million giving him the number one spot on Forbes' Top-Earning Dead Celebrities of 2013, which is more than Forbes' top earning celebrity Madonna earned this year ($125 million), note Business Insider.
Jackson's money comes from two Cirque du Soleil shows — "Immortal," a concert-esque show that has earned $300 million, and Las Vegas's "One" continues to sell out.
His fortune is also in part to music sales and his share of the Sony/ATV catalog.
Here's the complete list of Highest-Earning Dead Celebrities:
1. Michael Jackson $160
2. Elvis Presley: $55 million
3. Charles Schultz: $37 million
4. Elizabeth Taylor: $25 million
5. Bob Marley: $18 million
6. Marilyn Monroe: $15 million
7. John Lennon: $12 million
8. Albert Einstein: $10 million
9. Bettie Page: $10 million
10. Theodor Geisel (Dr. Seuss): $9 million
via Business Insider