PLK (Punchline King) took time out of his busy schedule to grant us quite the entertaining interview, including some of the thought process behind his new album, The Hunger For More 2.
- The decision to make this The Hunger For More 2
- If he feels he’s at a starting point all over again in his career
- Given the way things played out, if he ever wishes G-Unit would have stayed with their original three members
- The chances he drops another Mo’ Money In The Bank mixtape with Whoo Kid
- His three of his favorite freestyles he’s ever did
- His realistic expectations for this album given today’s industry
- If he’ll be equally as active on Twitter as 50 Cent
- His comments on Young Buck being officially off G-Unit
- The transition gone from on Interscope to
- His advice to his brother (and fellow rapper) Lou V
- If we can expect him to go back to the aggressive “punchline” rapstyle
"Death is death right, anybody that dies leave a husband or wife, kids, moms, dads, cousin etc, no coming back for that right?....well tell me why white people only have sympathy when whites die???....a couple of years back i had sympathy for yall…"
"Yup this rap industry gets involved in rap beef to protect the suckas they wanna push. 50 destroyed Ross but the industry saved him cause he was the hot one at the time. Same with this. Drake been a p**** and got exposed but they Savin him from the…"