PLK (Punchline King) took time out of his busy schedule to grant us quite the entertaining interview, including some of the thought process behind his new album, The Hunger For More 2.
- The decision to make this The Hunger For More 2
- If he feels he’s at a starting point all over again in his career
- Given the way things played out, if he ever wishes G-Unit would have stayed with their original three members
- The chances he drops another Mo’ Money In The Bank mixtape with Whoo Kid
- His three of his favorite freestyles he’s ever did
- His realistic expectations for this album given today’s industry
- If he’ll be equally as active on Twitter as 50 Cent
- His comments on Young Buck being officially off G-Unit
- The transition gone from on Interscope to
- His advice to his brother (and fellow rapper) Lou V
- If we can expect him to go back to the aggressive “punchline” rapstyle
"now your going off topic and your ALL over the place! making it very "personal" about Snoop! my point is this, rather Snoop is irrelevant or not, he's STILL a legend, something Iggy is NOT! so I'm going to put it very simple for…"
Coalition DJs, @ShanodJohnson1, @Whymen_Grindin, @The_Amba$$ador$ & HNIC ENT presents S.I.N.Sexy | International | Nightlife in BuckheadSaturday its the #CremeDeLaCreme (Best of the Best) #CoalitionTeam LIVE Catch @MissAtown2u +…See More