PLK (Punchline King) took time out of his busy schedule to grant us quite the entertaining interview, including some of the thought process behind his new album, The Hunger For More 2.
- The decision to make this The Hunger For More 2
- If he feels he’s at a starting point all over again in his career
- Given the way things played out, if he ever wishes G-Unit would have stayed with their original three members
- The chances he drops another Mo’ Money In The Bank mixtape with Whoo Kid
- His three of his favorite freestyles he’s ever did
- His realistic expectations for this album given today’s industry
- If he’ll be equally as active on Twitter as 50 Cent
- His comments on Young Buck being officially off G-Unit
- The transition gone from on Interscope to
- His advice to his brother (and fellow rapper) Lou V
- If we can expect him to go back to the aggressive “punchline” rapstyle
"I would't care if I was at the top of the game or not...its waaaaay to many direct shots to ignore...If I was Aubrey I would have been in the booth yesterday after hearin this..And Joe might be tryin to get his name up again but you dont have…"
Just weeks ago Miami rapper Nino Brown was caught flexing in Myrtle Beach , SC at his video shoot where the rapper apparently was standing in front of a Helicopter ride spot with a Yellow Lamborghini that was essentially a kit car. Nino Brown was flexing hard and made it appear that the vehicle was…See More
"NO one is gonna respond to this nicca! Drake sitting on top why would he respond? & Meek sitting on Nicjki's fat azz. lmao dude made up this fake beef just to try to come at someone more famous & it aint gonna work, people tired of that…"