Thisis50 Fest 2

• photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo

You need to be a member of ThisIs50.com to add comments!

Join ThisIs50.com

Comment by Hidemin Minmin on June 26, 2010 at 7:57am
wanna c ur concert so bad 50...x( come to JAPAN!!! luv yah<3
Comment by tasha2012 on March 3, 2010 at 10:55pm
I LIKE SINCE I FIRST SAW U IN LEXINGTON KENTUCKY U CAME TO MY SIDE I SAID 50 I WANT A HUG BUT UR BODY GARUD PUSH ME OUT THE WAY. I STILL WANT THAT HUG. IM 23 NOW I WAS LIKE 16 THEN LUCKY ME
Comment by Lalii on January 14, 2010 at 11:39am
I love you 50 xoxoxoxoxo

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

yacine commented on 50 Cent's blog post 50 Cent - Chase The Paper (Official Music Video) feat. Kidd Kidd, Prodigy, Styles P
"unavailable from ur location fuuuukk"
1 minute ago
pedro liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Dame Dash Sides With 50 Cent "Steve Stoute Stays Getting Punked. He Makes Everyone Around Him Look Wack"
10 minutes ago
samuel moraes da silva commented on 50 Cent's blog post 50 Cent - Chase The Paper (Official Music Video) feat. Kidd Kidd, Prodigy, Styles P
15 minutes ago
pedro liked 50 Cent's blog post 50 Cent - Chase The Paper (Official Music Video) feat. Kidd Kidd, Prodigy, Styles P
19 minutes ago
DeNiro liked 50 Cent's blog post 50 Cent - Chase The Paper (Official Music Video) feat. Kidd Kidd, Prodigy, Styles P
19 minutes ago
shodaku commented on 50 Cent's blog post 50 Cent - Chase The Paper (Official Music Video) feat. Kidd Kidd, Prodigy, Styles P
"50 doing like Pharrell .. Got out that contract and stay dropping Heat!! Interscope like, dame he f*cked us over !!LMAO"
23 minutes ago
Profile IconThisis50 via Facebook
Thumbnail

Our host Jack Thriller proposing to Lupita Nyong'o on the Red Carpet @ the MTV Movie Awards.. FULL Video on Thisis50

0:06

Facebook25 minutes ago · Reply
Swift-o commented on 50 Cent's blog post 50 Cent - Chase The Paper (Official Music Video) feat. Kidd Kidd, Prodigy, Styles P
"By the way these songs were all played on that hang w/ session from fif a while ago. Fif selling you a mixtape so I don't really consider this an album. You guys shouldn't either."
26 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy