Thisis50 Fest 2

• photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo

You need to be a member of ThisIs50.com to add comments!

Join ThisIs50.com

Comment by Hidemin Minmin on June 26, 2010 at 7:57am
wanna c ur concert so bad 50...x( come to JAPAN!!! luv yah<3
Comment by tasha2012 on March 3, 2010 at 10:55pm
I LIKE SINCE I FIRST SAW U IN LEXINGTON KENTUCKY U CAME TO MY SIDE I SAID 50 I WANT A HUG BUT UR BODY GARUD PUSH ME OUT THE WAY. I STILL WANT THAT HUG. IM 23 NOW I WAS LIKE 16 THEN LUCKY ME
Comment by Lalii on January 14, 2010 at 11:39am
I love you 50 xoxoxoxoxo

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Not Your Business commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Chris Brown Sports New Tattoo On His Head *UPDATE* Brown Completes Dome Ink "I Do What The F*ck I Want" (Video/Pic)
"Yep do what the F you want CB. Your head, your life. Hopefully you will decide its time for you to drink a bleach cocktail one day."
8 minutes ago
Ronald MAUDLIN commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Gang Associate Of Chris Brown Threatens Marques Houston Over Compliment Of Karrueche Tran's Butt *Update* Tran Responds
"Now I see what Chris Brown like this chick....Perfect a$$ not too big not too small just right!!!!!!"
19 minutes ago
Arrondo Greene updated their profile
50 minutes ago
Arrondo Greene commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Gang Associate Of Chris Brown Threatens Marques Houston Over Compliment Of Karrueche Tran's Butt *Update* Tran Responds
"karrueche is fine as hell"
1 hour ago
FuckWeezy commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Gang Associate Of Chris Brown Threatens Marques Houston Over Compliment Of Karrueche Tran's Butt *Update* Tran Responds
"A** is a**, a b**** is a b****, idk why some dudes still glorify the stuff"
1 hour ago
"dudes still tripping over a b**** cmon now boyz"
1 hour ago
ThisisTiCO liked ThisisTiCO's photo
1 hour ago
LL TaF commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 'Straight Outta Compton' Headed For 3rd Straight Week At No. 1. Ice Cube Surprised By It's Huge Success (Video)
"@ChasingThatPaper what's wrong with your spelling bruh? it's not "It's" but "ITS" !!!"
1 hour ago

© 2015   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy