Thisis50 Fest 2

• photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo

You need to be a member of ThisIs50.com to add comments!

Join ThisIs50.com

Comment by Hidemin Minmin on June 26, 2010 at 7:57am
wanna c ur concert so bad 50...x( come to JAPAN!!! luv yah<3
Comment by tasha2012 on March 3, 2010 at 10:55pm
I LIKE SINCE I FIRST SAW U IN LEXINGTON KENTUCKY U CAME TO MY SIDE I SAID 50 I WANT A HUG BUT UR BODY GARUD PUSH ME OUT THE WAY. I STILL WANT THAT HUG. IM 23 NOW I WAS LIKE 16 THEN LUCKY ME
Comment by Lalii on January 14, 2010 at 11:39am
I love you 50 xoxoxoxoxo

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

King Foley liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Man, Gerard Woodley, Suspected Of Murdering Rapper Big L Found Shot To Death In Harlem "He Did A lot Of Bad Things & Someone Decided It Was Time To Go" (Video)
12 minutes ago
Ze' commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Kanye West's 'Famous' Music Video Features Rapper In Bed With Nude Celebrities Taylor Swift, Caitlyn Jenner, Kim Kardashian, Bill Cosby, Chris Brown, Amber Rose & More (Warning: Explicit Content)
"Kim kardashian a** look flawless though. U know it couldn't be any other way. Lol."
15 minutes ago
Mike Savage shared their photo on Facebook
56 minutes ago
Mike Savage liked Mike Savage's photo
56 minutes ago
Mike Savage liked 50s Most Wanted's event JUNE 28TH SHOWCASE: NO REGISTRATION FEES & NO TICKETS TO SELL
1 hour ago
Marvin Bernard commented on NewMusic's blog post Young Lito Ft. Troy Ave - I Love This Game (Official Music Video)
"Good to see that Troy is free in Miami #PassPortGang"
1 hour ago
CMLapse Ent. liked CMLapse Ent.'s video
1 hour ago
ThePotent1 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Kanye West's 'Famous' Music Video Features Rapper In Bed With Nude Celebrities Taylor Swift, Caitlyn Jenner, Kim Kardashian, Bill Cosby, Chris Brown, Amber Rose & More (Warning: Explicit Content)
"Desperate attempt anyone that's not a retard can see right through."
1 hour ago