Thisis50 Fest 2

• photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo

You need to be a member of ThisIs50.com to add comments!

Join ThisIs50.com

Comment by Hidemin Minmin on June 26, 2010 at 7:57am
wanna c ur concert so bad 50...x( come to JAPAN!!! luv yah<3
Comment by tasha2012 on March 3, 2010 at 10:55pm
I LIKE SINCE I FIRST SAW U IN LEXINGTON KENTUCKY U CAME TO MY SIDE I SAID 50 I WANT A HUG BUT UR BODY GARUD PUSH ME OUT THE WAY. I STILL WANT THAT HUG. IM 23 NOW I WAS LIKE 16 THEN LUCKY ME
Comment by Lalii on January 14, 2010 at 11:39am
I love you 50 xoxoxoxoxo

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Shilee AKA Hip Hops FEMME FATALE commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Charlamagne Wonders If Was Eminem's "Lose Yourself" Was To Blame For Birdman's Outburst On The Breakfast Club (Video)
"Birdman gave the Twitter World so many damn memes from that radio interview yet Charlamagne didn't give him the Donkey of the Day.....in fact, apparently he dont give people the Donkey of the Day unless they're white, or a non threat, hell…"
7 minutes ago
ThaKid520 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Charlamagne Wonders If Was Eminem's "Lose Yourself" Was To Blame For Birdman's Outburst On The Breakfast Club (Video)
"I see. I always felt that song was cheesy but to each their own."
27 minutes ago
ThePotent1 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Michael Jordan Says "F*ck Rap," Taxstone Responds: "I Don't Think Jordan Even Likes Black People" (Video)
"Some niqqas are so ignorant, YOU CAN SAY RAP SUCKS and HAVE NOTHING AGAINST BLACKS. That is possible you know. Some blacks love the race card so much they pull it when it doesnt need to be pulled. Jesus F**** Christ move on and see more than race.…"
27 minutes ago
ThePotent1 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Charlamagne Wonders If Was Eminem's "Lose Yourself" Was To Blame For Birdman's Outburst On The Breakfast Club (Video)
"All I know is Charlamagne made that BirdFool look like a chump calling him out re: Ross, Trick Daddy. Handled it real good."
35 minutes ago
united-gs commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Drake's 'Views' Tracklist Virtually Guarantees The Album Will Go Platinum
"@thakid520 lolll...nuff said"
37 minutes ago
CMLapse Ent. liked CMLapse Ent.'s video
58 minutes ago
ChronicSmoke commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Charlamagne Wonders If Was Eminem's "Lose Yourself" Was To Blame For Birdman's Outburst On The Breakfast Club (Video)
"True that ^"
1 hour ago
matt commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Charlamagne Wonders If Was Eminem's "Lose Yourself" Was To Blame For Birdman's Outburst On The Breakfast Club (Video)
"Cuz ppl listen to that song to get pumped up.... usually before a sports game ect. But maybe birdman used it before chewin out some radio host.i take everything charlamang says as a grain of salt cuz I dunno if he's joking or being serious"
1 hour ago