Thisis50 Fest 2

• photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo

You need to be a member of ThisIs50.com to add comments!

Join ThisIs50.com

Comment by Hidemin Minmin on June 26, 2010 at 7:57am
wanna c ur concert so bad 50...x( come to JAPAN!!! luv yah<3
Comment by tasha2012 on March 3, 2010 at 10:55pm
I LIKE SINCE I FIRST SAW U IN LEXINGTON KENTUCKY U CAME TO MY SIDE I SAID 50 I WANT A HUG BUT UR BODY GARUD PUSH ME OUT THE WAY. I STILL WANT THAT HUG. IM 23 NOW I WAS LIKE 16 THEN LUCKY ME
Comment by Lalii on January 14, 2010 at 11:39am
I love you 50 xoxoxoxoxo

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Zhala Dollaa liked Zhala Dollaa's discussion Fly Reef on Transition from NY to ATL * New Music * The Mis-Education of the Negro #TI50 #PressPlay #SK
10 minutes ago
NewMusic's 9 blog posts were featured
11 minutes ago
NewMusic posted blog posts
11 minutes ago
Zhala Dollaa liked Zhala Dollaa's blog post Fly Reef on Transition from NY to ATL * New Music * The Mis-Education of the Negro #TI50 #PressPlay #SK
12 minutes ago
Zhala Dollaa posted a blog post
12 minutes ago
Profile Icon via Twitter
Wu Tang Clan - Lesson Learn'd Ft. Redman https://t.co/XfHLHmwpdd https://t.co/kQV01oD9KQ
Twitter18 minutes ago · Reply · Retweet
ThisIs50 posted blog posts
31 minutes ago
winzy-win a.k.a the haitian kid posted a blog post

YES WINZY-WIN HOT CLASSIC HIP HOP MUSICS ALBUM NAME: [ FROM PAIN TO GLORY ] IS AVAILABLE IN STORES NOW TODAY ON ALL THE MAJOR MUSICS STORES NOW TODAY!..POW

YES THE WINZY-WIN HOT CLASSIC HIP HOP MUSICS ALBUM THAT IS PRESENT BY G-UNIT DJ,DJ WHOO KID AND THAT BY WINZY-WIN!.....POWYES IS AVAILABLE NOW TODAY IN STORES NOW TODAY FOR YOU COULD GET TO BUY IT NOW TODAY ON ALL THE MAJOR MUSICS STORES NOW TODAY!....POW AND YES ALSO THE WINZY-WIN 4 HOT CLASSIC SINGLES SONGS MUSICS ALBUMS NOW TODAY TO!...POW IN THE U.S.A AND WORLD WIDE NOW TODAY!.....POWSO YES IF YOU DID NOT HAVE TIME YET TO GO AND BUY YOUR WINZY-WIN HOT CLASSIC HIP HOP MUSICS ALBUM YET NOW…See More
38 minutes ago