Thisis50 Fest 2

• photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo

You need to be a member of ThisIs50.com to add comments!

Join ThisIs50.com

Comment by Hidemin Minmin on June 26, 2010 at 7:57am
wanna c ur concert so bad 50...x( come to JAPAN!!! luv yah<3
Comment by tasha2012 on March 3, 2010 at 10:55pm
I LIKE SINCE I FIRST SAW U IN LEXINGTON KENTUCKY U CAME TO MY SIDE I SAID 50 I WANT A HUG BUT UR BODY GARUD PUSH ME OUT THE WAY. I STILL WANT THAT HUG. IM 23 NOW I WAS LIKE 16 THEN LUCKY ME
Comment by Lalii on January 14, 2010 at 11:39am
I love you 50 xoxoxoxoxo

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

tyris commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Chris Tucker's IRS Debt Balloons To Over $14 Million
"How this n**** get behind 14 mill and he not in jail"
5 minutes ago
thugaveli100 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Chris Tucker's IRS Debt Balloons To Over $14 Million
"Thats what his a** get for thinking he too good to do the movie that gave him his start. Never forget where u come from boy!!!!"
12 minutes ago
Besir Esati posted blog posts
13 minutes ago
Rucku$ commented on NewMusic's blog post Trinidad James - Mr. Officer
"Just by the picture of this ugly mofo I'm not gonna listen to this sh!t doesn't matter what he gotta say anyways. Whoever signed him should be shot."
18 minutes ago
"Chapter 7"
22 minutes ago
matt commented on NewMusic's blog post Trinidad James - Mr. Officer
"And damn cut your thumb nails in that picture above bruh!dats nasty austin powers teeth long a** fingernails , damn shame"
1 hour ago
matt commented on NewMusic's blog post Trinidad James - Mr. Officer
"I gotta go listen to some g unit just to balance this crap out"
1 hour ago
matt commented on NewMusic's blog post Trinidad James - Mr. Officer
"Worst rapper alive!"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy