Thisis50 Fest 2

• photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo

You need to be a member of ThisIs50.com to add comments!

Join ThisIs50.com

Comment by Hidemin Minmin on June 26, 2010 at 7:57am
wanna c ur concert so bad 50...x( come to JAPAN!!! luv yah<3
Comment by tasha2012 on March 3, 2010 at 10:55pm
I LIKE SINCE I FIRST SAW U IN LEXINGTON KENTUCKY U CAME TO MY SIDE I SAID 50 I WANT A HUG BUT UR BODY GARUD PUSH ME OUT THE WAY. I STILL WANT THAT HUG. IM 23 NOW I WAS LIKE 16 THEN LUCKY ME
Comment by Lalii on January 14, 2010 at 11:39am
I love you 50 xoxoxoxoxo

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Devante commented on NewMusic's blog post Logic ft. Big K.R.I.T. - Top Ten
"I'm laughing so hard that my kids think I done lost my da(m)n mind! as soon as I seen the album cover I busted out laughing! MOOORRRTTTAAALL kOMMBAAATTT!"
7 minutes ago
diehardthug liked Besir Esati's blog post Missy Elliott Hits The Studio With Pharrell
13 minutes ago
RIO909 liked NewMusic's blog post Logic ft. Big K.R.I.T. - Top Ten
16 minutes ago
Profile IconThisis50 via Facebook
Thumbnail

Kanye West Performs 'Only One' For Scandinavian TV Show 'Skavlan' (Video)

Kanye West Performs 'Only One' For Scandinavian TV Show 'Skavlan' (Video)

thisis50.com

It has been a busy week for Kanye West, after debuting his new song 'All Day' at the BRIT Awards, and sitting down with Zane Lowe for an interview, Yezzy…

Facebook26 minutes ago · Reply
Skunk TV Online posted a blog post

[NEW JOINT] J Mo- What I See

J Mo is a lively and persistent writing composer who, since the age of 14, has written and produced over 100 Hip-Hop songs, and 10 mix-tapes. His quick-wit, reliability, and easy-going attitude makes him the ideal partner for collaborative tracks. With his daughter and family motivating him, J Mo ambition towards his music grows everyday.See More
27 minutes ago
Mi5t4k3 commented on corentin's blog post 50 Cent Says Drake’s New Mixtape was 'On Point'
"Fans quiet in the comment section now huh?"
31 minutes ago
jemal lincoln commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Leonard Nimoy, Spock Of ‘Star Trek,’ Dead At Age 83 (Video)
"S.I.P"
37 minutes ago
paul commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Leonard Nimoy, Spock Of ‘Star Trek,’ Dead At Age 83 (Video)
"R.I.P."
47 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy