New Mixtape! Paid In Full Coming Soon!!!MYSPACE.COM/VERITASRICH Listen To The Musik VERITAS REIGNS SUPREME

Listen To My Musik, Stay In Tune With The Movement, & Join The Empire At MYSPACE.COM/VERITASRICH

Myspace Band Player Generator

Tags: Brothers, Caesar, D, Ferrari, KSV, Khan, King, Lamborghini, Louis, MYSPACE.COM/VERITASRICH, More…Regale, Veritas

Views: 66

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Come get you some of this "On Tha corner Grind Music" at www.myspace.com/germyoskeetiemanie or listen to my demo here on Thisis50.com
Wats gud...Go Check out my music...
-2Dope
are u serious my n****? all the f**** pages of you replyin to yo goddamn SELF? U NEED SOME FANS HOMIE!!!! U NEED AN AUDIO ENGINEER MY N****. i got that heat too ....swing by my page
please watch videos for a chance to win prizes and contest
clik on advertisers links to win
not responsible for contest rules or game play

email me at merchantmansmith@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/Amani Smith
www.facebook.com/Sufferahsmusic
www.twitter.com/Sufferahsmusic
www.hotlinemastering.com <~~ visit for the best mastering prices in the world
from arguably one of the worlds best mastering engineers SONIN
FREE ARTIST PROMOTION TO ALL INDIE UNDERGROUND ARTISTS!!!
WWW.THAWILSONBLOCK.NET
AND BE FEATURED & PROMOTED AS AN ARTIST
ITS THAT EASY!
WE PUT OUR PEOPLE ON!

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Rich Boy Streetz updated their profile
4 minutes ago
my comment made u mad smh commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Hank Baskett Goes To The FBI With Extortion Claims. Says He Didn't Cheat On Playmate Wife Kendra Wilkinson With Transsexual. Audio Suggests Otherwise
"This dude been taking nonstop Ls since the day he said I do. I know his wife has to be pissed she married him"
6 minutes ago
Thisis50 TV's blog post was featured
9 minutes ago
Thisis50 TV posted a blog post
10 minutes ago
the enforcer liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Audio Push Talk Upcoming Album, Collaborating With Wale & More (Video)
10 minutes ago
George commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Hank Baskett Goes To The FBI With Extortion Claims. Says He Didn't Cheat On Playmate Wife Kendra Wilkinson With Transsexual. Audio Suggests Otherwise
"@1Thug Al Michaels is in tune with the important events of the world. That's why he mentioned that stat"
15 minutes ago
George commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Jay Sean Leaves Cash Money Records, Issues Statement. Releases 'Tears In The Ocean' Music Video
"He's looking mad suspect in those pictures. I'll leave it at that"
17 minutes ago
George commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Iran Hangs Woman, Reyhaneh Jabbari, For Killing Man She Says Tried To Rape Her (Video)
"And these American woman are complaining they don't make equal wages...f*** outta here"
18 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy