Yo...WTF Is Up Wit The Download Counts On Datpiff?? Almost 300k In One Day For That Coke Boyz...GTFOH

The first eye-raiser was that last joint by Fab that had around in 500k dl's in just a couple days. Pretty random seeing that none of his others were even close to that after months.

Ross dropped 'Forever Rich' and that $hit had around 500k dl's the first day.
He that dude right now in the industry as far as what the streets fukcin wit so i wasn't that suspicious after thinking bout it,, more or less chalked it up to good advertising for the mixtape.

Gunplay dropped his turd a couple weeks back and that $hit had over 100k in a few days.....now it's safe to say GTFOH!!

And now this Coke Boyz joint is pushing close to 300k in a little over 24 hours...what a sense of humor those guys at Datpiff have.

None of French's mixtapes are even close to 250k dl's total but all of a sudden he drops the third installment featuring his flunkees and they do bigger numbers the first two combined overnight???

GTFOH!!!

People use to talk about how Soundscan was rigged,, but now in the age of mixtape tappers who only make a song or two to perform for the rest of their careers i guess we also have to question the counts of music that is given away for free....damn shame.

Tags: boyz, coke, datpiff, downloads, french, montana

Views: 2265

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's exactly what it is and that's why i wonder what these artists give to Datpiff in order to get those 'ghost' downloads seeing that we know WSHH gets paid nicely by people for those 'promoted' videos that always have at least a million views even if it was just a video of me watching grass grow.
The sales part is what gets me also and was the other fukcery flag.
As dude already pointed out in the thread,, u got people like Wayne and Drake who are the top sellers in hip hop getting a fraction of the downloads of dudes who won't sell a fraction of what they sell in stores....how the fukc that work??
2 words:
Mis Direction
perfectly said.
Very true, but that's 1 word: "misdirection".
No hate, but I thought s*** was fishy when Ross tape dropped. 1 mil in a day? Only n***** like Wayne and Drake could do numbers like that.
Ross' numbers are funny...
1,043,675 dls - Sorry For The Wait Lil Wayne 1,203,266 dls - Rich Forever Rick Ross
But Ross sells like 1/8th of Wayne sales..
Damn I just seen this s*** I was like WTF.Ima spread the word on other blogs.This s*** aint right.

F***** go snitch

i noticed dat too coke boys 2 go hard, no cop features no mmg ma fuccas .ill mixtape flocca up on it coo
dis new tape nwc succs
fake a** #'s/fakin dey views LOCC OUT MIXTAPE/CB2 GO HARDER! AND dey dont got dat many downloads , fake s*** im tellin ya.
fucc da cop
what has rick ross got to do with this though son? is he just always on your mind?
U seriously need to HOP OFF MY DICC GIRL, threadstarter mentioned dat fat cop , u fuccin square keepin tabs on ma fuccas online u on some stalking s*** homo
u my #1 fan!

Fucc mmg/ fucc da cop
im yo numba 1 fan! aye !! burn 1 !!

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Epitome commented on 50 Cent's blog post G-Unit - Big Body Benz (Official Music Video)
"That face 50 makes at the beginning of his verse - I love his mean mug. Dude has mad sex appeal. I so love 50!"
9 minutes ago
Rucku$ commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post D.C. Goons (LeggTeam) Who Allegedly Snatched Chain From Migos' Quavo Speak On It (Video)
"I love how the title of this says "dc goons" apparently all you have to do is get a weapon and you're a goon. These 3 girls weigh combined 250. Lol. Smh"
22 minutes ago
Epitome commented on Epitome's video
Thumbnail

50 Cent - Your Life's on the Line

""Beef you don't want none so don't start none. You just a small player in this game. Play your part son." People be trippin and gassed the f up. They be all miscellaneous and ish but still thinking they matter to me. I don't…"
26 minutes ago
Mario Foster updated their profile
39 minutes ago
Tramaine Johnson liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Bill Cosby's List Of Accusers Grows To 14. Comedian Gets Standing Ovation During Florida Show (Video/Poll)
1 hour ago
paul commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post D.C. Goons (LeggTeam) Who Allegedly Snatched Chain From Migos' Quavo Speak On It (Video)
"Dumb n*ggers doing dumb n*gger s***. Self snitching at it's finest."
1 hour ago
jeremy barbee shared their video on Facebook
1 hour ago
My Name Is My Name commented on NewMusic's blog post Beyonce - 7/11 (Official Music Video)
"@thefaggotintheroom so im supposed to like this s***** song because of her previous success? Her last album could have sold 7 billion copies but that doesnt make this song any better."
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy