50 Cent X Snoop Dogg X Paris - Remain Calm [AL QAEDA BOMB] [Artwork]

Views: 4235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

exactly!

it's a decent start, it's not bad but I expected better. Sounds like eaerly 2000 hip hop but 50 will need need something different to make noise. He did the same with the Big 10 and Stop Crying tho, somebody needs to help him pick the first song off a project.

the most hate on the song is coming from here others non stans are giving it love frck u stans
Remain Calm people lol. But i'll wait for the REAL heat and not no lukewarm track.
No Earthquakes coming with tracks like this.The only Earthquake im seeing is the Comedian Earthquake tonight at the Miami Improv.
POOR track i cant even lie normally i like the hooks but this one Nahhh!
Decent Mixtape Track, i dont mind it, not as bad as some of you are saying. Looking forward to the rest of the tape.
However what i would like 50 cent to is to go back to the Gunit Radio Mixtape days where 50 cent would remix other artist songs etc some of the best mixtapes where part of the gunit radio series
Interesting. Let me see.. If 50 was to be on Slaughter House next single. Remix 2 or 3 of the hot hip hop joints right now.. talk over the end as usual. Drop sum with Dre, Kendrick Lamar. Put Bank$ on the hook of the first single. daymn!
-walks in presses play on song, listens-
-presses stop around the end of paris's verse-
-thinks this woulda been hot in '05, turns back on Jadakiss's Tape-
ahhah yayo
Beat was dope and Snoop's feature was great. Better hook and no Paris on it could have made this track better though. 50's lyrics were the usual. I actually think 50 should have saved this beat for the album.

50 stay dropping forgettable music.... forgettable fif

LATER 4 what u CRITICS yappin bout.........

that beat is CRAZY........

the rode(no dave) the f*** out dat beat....

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Epitome aka TheWarriorPrincess® commented on G-Unit Promotions's blog post Trevor Noah Faces Off With Tomi Lahren Over Donald Trump, Racism In America, Black Lives Matter + More [Video]
"@Infrared - That's okay sweetie. You don't have to believe me but I don't need any more people. I am a conservative, far from being a liberal and I have never spewed any type of hate. Never heard Kellyanne Conway spew hate and not…"
5 minutes ago
Thisis50 TV's blog post was featured
40 minutes ago
NewMusic's 13 blog posts were featured
40 minutes ago
G-Unit Promotions's blog post was featured

Cam'ron Breaks Down Issues With Jim Jones, Love & Hip Hop,Lawsuit Against UFC + Talks Dipset + More [Video]

Cam'ron drops by The Angie Martinez Show and breaks down issues with Love & Hip Hop, Jim Jones and lawsuit with UFC. Check out the full interview.Follow JBettis420 Instagram/TwitterSee More
40 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper's 7 blog posts were featured
40 minutes ago
Sandrasparks replied to Sandrasparks's discussion Tickets On Sale Now " Bruse Wane" Live At The Night Of Champions 2 Concert
"Bump.."
42 minutes ago
NewMusic posted blog posts
43 minutes ago
united-gs commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 50 Cent & Leah Remini x WWHL: Crack On Vivica A. Fox For Licking The Rapper's Butt During Sex (Video)
"Vivica was out of line and an obvious bitter b!tch, but if you aint gay than move the fck on from that, you already roasted the sun dried looking b!tch Talk about current sh!t....i am a fan of your music and admire and respect what you have…"
1 hour ago

© 2016   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy