50 Cent X Snoop Dogg X Paris - Remain Calm [AL QAEDA BOMB] [Artwork]

Views: 4158

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thing is people in this is 50 is not feeling it but go other site they are feeling it am confused the beat is bad snoop and precious went in but 50 will give us a classic tape am sure
Not feeling it
weak not feeling it!!!

get rich or die trying we thought u was hot 50 now u keep proving us wrong everytym u drop a new record!!!!ok well well now we c who was wrong

It's just boring....

But why y'all acting like this is the worst sh*t ever LOL I just heard two recent songs that are much worse than this:
- Wiz Khalifa - Work Hard Play Hard
- Mack Maine ft. Lil Wayne & Talib Kweli - Celebrate

^^^^ Now those two are extremely garbage.

exactly!

it's a decent start, it's not bad but I expected better. Sounds like eaerly 2000 hip hop but 50 will need need something different to make noise. He did the same with the Big 10 and Stop Crying tho, somebody needs to help him pick the first song off a project.

the most hate on the song is coming from here others non stans are giving it love frck u stans
Remain Calm people lol. But i'll wait for the REAL heat and not no lukewarm track.
No Earthquakes coming with tracks like this.The only Earthquake im seeing is the Comedian Earthquake tonight at the Miami Improv.
POOR track i cant even lie normally i like the hooks but this one Nahhh!
Decent Mixtape Track, i dont mind it, not as bad as some of you are saying. Looking forward to the rest of the tape.
However what i would like 50 cent to is to go back to the Gunit Radio Mixtape days where 50 cent would remix other artist songs etc some of the best mixtapes where part of the gunit radio series
Interesting. Let me see.. If 50 was to be on Slaughter House next single. Remix 2 or 3 of the hot hip hop joints right now.. talk over the end as usual. Drop sum with Dre, Kendrick Lamar. Put Bank$ on the hook of the first single. daymn!

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy