ok heres a senerio! but think of it as you have to do it or you could no longer live

Say your alone in a room with nicki and she strips naked on the bed and then puts her plump t*** on your face...would you

A. start licking away
b. eat her booty out like it was the last meal of you life
C. tell her to get off and then open her a** hole, spit in it, tounge it down,blow in her booty hole,finger it
d. get some vanilla pudding to go with that delicious a**

Views: 12238

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Baby prolly ran in that ...Wayne too smh

bon appetite n***** .........-coverin mouth-
yeah i second that ......

even 50 would look @ that comment and be like wtf?????
i like option b n****
A. start licking away
b. eat her booty out like it was the last meal of you life
C. tell her to get off and then open her a** hole, spit in it, tounge it down,blow in her booty hole,finger it
d. get some vanilla pudding to go with that delicious a**

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ^^^^^^^^^^
haha you know bulk like him some phat a**
nicca all of the above
Shutup you fat stupid n*gga yo a*s can't even bend with out tipping over
Hell Yeah
I'm cool. Y'all can have the b****.
i'd swivel my tongue all over that t*** & a**.... but i'ma have to put the b*tch in the shower, make her smell like fresh picked strawberries or somethin edible
I wanna eat Shannon Kane's a** up she the only reason I watch all my children( Yea I record all my children keeping 100 wit ya'll)

all my children.....lmao.....
All my children >> Gucci mane and waka videos

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

FAKERTHANRICKROSS commented on NewMusic's blog post Young Thug Ft. Birdman - Constantly Hating (Official Music Video)
"Free BG! The only good part of that song hahaha. And yes the ONLY time in history Birdman had the best verse in the song lmao one for the history books"
17 minutes ago
Timur commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Andy Chen, CEO Of Jay Z's TIDAL Streaming Company Exits
"sucka jay"
1 hour ago
Jesse Jackson commented on NewMusic's blog post Jadakiss - Where I'm From x Y'all Haters (Freestyles)
"Fire ny"
1 hour ago
Jesse Jackson commented on NewMusic's blog post Lyric Video: Yelawolf - Best Friend ft. Eminem
"Fire"
1 hour ago
Josie Cattt posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Dane Anderson commented on NewMusic's blog post Young Thug Ft. Birdman - Constantly Hating (Official Music Video)
"Hahah, 4:00 when he puts the chip in the guys mouth chilling. WACK"
1 hour ago
dee commented on NewMusic's blog post Young Thug Ft. Birdman - Constantly Hating (Official Music Video)
"young thug is the wackest rapper to ever touch the mic But that lifestyle beat is dope."
2 hours ago
Dirty South commented on NewMusic's blog post Young Thug Ft. Birdman - Constantly Hating (Official Music Video)
"This s*** extra terrible. The only time I'm gonna be ok with this song is in a strip club. Haha"
2 hours ago

© 2015   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy