ok heres a senerio! but think of it as you have to do it or you could no longer live

Say your alone in a room with nicki and she strips naked on the bed and then puts her plump t*** on your face...would you

A. start licking away
b. eat her booty out like it was the last meal of you life
C. tell her to get off and then open her a** hole, spit in it, tounge it down,blow in her booty hole,finger it
d. get some vanilla pudding to go with that delicious a**

Views: 11791

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Baby prolly ran in that ...Wayne too smh

bon appetite n***** .........-coverin mouth-
yeah i second that ......

even 50 would look @ that comment and be like wtf?????
i like option b n****
A. start licking away
b. eat her booty out like it was the last meal of you life
C. tell her to get off and then open her a** hole, spit in it, tounge it down,blow in her booty hole,finger it
d. get some vanilla pudding to go with that delicious a**

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ^^^^^^^^^^
haha you know bulk like him some phat a**
nicca all of the above
Shutup you fat stupid n*gga yo a*s can't even bend with out tipping over
Hell Yeah
I'm cool. Y'all can have the b****.
i'd swivel my tongue all over that t*** & a**.... but i'ma have to put the b*tch in the shower, make her smell like fresh picked strawberries or somethin edible
I wanna eat Shannon Kane's a** up she the only reason I watch all my children( Yea I record all my children keeping 100 wit ya'll)

all my children.....lmao.....
All my children >> Gucci mane and waka videos

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Bay boss posted a status
"What's good"
43 minutes ago
Popparotz TV posted a status
"Popparotz Tv is on Tv #230Am Ch68 #Verizon Ch34 http://j.mp/1y6YITI Live Stream http://j.mp/1FmgeIv DvR…"
1 hour ago
Jay Harris liked Thisis50 TV's blog post Freddie Gibbs Says Some Of His Favorite Tracks are w/ Young Jeezy; ESGN; Smoking w/ Diddy; Tupac - TI50
1 hour ago
niki_da_diva updated their profile
2 hours ago
Epitome commented on Epitome's video
3 hours ago
BIGTIME commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Michael Brown's Blood Reportedly Found On Officer Darren Wilson's Gun & Car Door (Video)
"ofc blood is on the damn gun,he was shot at close range!!! they didnt find a finger print on the damn gun!!!!! wht ppl ant s***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
3 hours ago
Epitome liked Epitome's video
3 hours ago
Foolish B commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Woman Who Brought Her 8-Month Old Baby To Bank Robbery Sentenced To 6 Years In Prison.
"@Ze' Don't ever expect him or that f***** A to ever acknowledge a criminal being white on these pages. Whites can do no wrong."
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy