ok heres a senerio! but think of it as you have to do it or you could no longer live

Say your alone in a room with nicki and she strips naked on the bed and then puts her plump t*** on your face...would you

A. start licking away
b. eat her booty out like it was the last meal of you life
C. tell her to get off and then open her a** hole, spit in it, tounge it down,blow in her booty hole,finger it
d. get some vanilla pudding to go with that delicious a**

Views: 12734

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yeah i second that ......

even 50 would look @ that comment and be like wtf?????
i like option b n****
A. start licking away
b. eat her booty out like it was the last meal of you life
C. tell her to get off and then open her a** hole, spit in it, tounge it down,blow in her booty hole,finger it
d. get some vanilla pudding to go with that delicious a**

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ^^^^^^^^^^
haha you know bulk like him some phat a**
nicca all of the above
Shutup you fat stupid n*gga yo a*s can't even bend with out tipping over
Hell Yeah
I'm cool. Y'all can have the b****.
i'd swivel my tongue all over that t*** & a**.... but i'ma have to put the b*tch in the shower, make her smell like fresh picked strawberries or somethin edible
I wanna eat Shannon Kane's a** up she the only reason I watch all my children( Yea I record all my children keeping 100 wit ya'll)

all my children.....lmao.....
All my children >> Gucci mane and waka videos
^^^^^^gayest comment all day......

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Epitome aka TheWarriorPrincess® commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 50 Cent x Drink Champs Pt. 2: Talks Vivica Fox Drama, Tripping That Diddy Asked To Take Him Shopping, Not Believing Chris Lighty Committed Suicide, Enjoying Working With Dr. Dre (Video)
"Nore always been a real nicca. His pops told him "every thug nicca is a gentlemen." That song was hot! I like this show."
14 minutes ago
MASTER commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Man Shot At Soulja Boy's 26th B-Day Party During Failed Robbery Attempt
"No calls for stopping the violence here."
14 minutes ago
MASTER commented on Besir Esati's blog post Joe Budden - Funkmaster Flex Freestyle (Video)
"Mood music"
15 minutes ago
MASTER commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Lil Wayne Spotted Out & About Wearing A "F*ck Cash Money" Hat (Pic)
"Put some respek on it Tune"
16 minutes ago
Danny commented on Besir Esati's blog post Joe Budden - Funkmaster Flex Freestyle (Video)
"joey"
33 minutes ago
Epitome aka TheWarriorPrincess® commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 50 Cent x Drink Champs Pt. 2: Talks Vivica Fox Drama, Tripping That Diddy Asked To Take Him Shopping, Not Believing Chris Lighty Committed Suicide, Enjoying Working With Dr. Dre (Video)
"Yo, Nore brought up 2 way pagers. This is my 1st time watching this podcast but I'm really liking the vibe on this show. I might have to check this out on a regular."
40 minutes ago
MrArcherthePromoter liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Man Shot At Soulja Boy's 26th B-Day Party During Failed Robbery Attempt
41 minutes ago
MrArcherthePromoter shared ChasinDatPaper's blog post on Google +1
41 minutes ago

© 2016   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy