looks crazy

Views: 3424

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

pretty sure thats fake
Real or fake she lost that fight...
HAHA
thats real r.i.p
gota be fake, looks real though but the way you can make things look real now days its hard to beleive anything
fake ..dude didnt even open the car door how he get out the car that fast, and she was behind the tire, the car would of went up like a speed bump
^
Did you notice how the car won by knockout?

Car-1
Dumb B*tch-0
that s*** looks real, but these days if u got a good movie editor then s*** can be fake lol
I cant believe yall actually think this is real this is fack as f***
lol the title alone made me a laugh the video did too until she got hit by a car i was also in shock, but the car didnt take no damage and it didnt make any movements when it ran her over, it should of atleast looked like it ran over a bump
Fake only live leak has real deaths

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

my comment made u mad smh commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
"Shocker...(sarcasm)"
10 minutes ago
The Good Gang commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
"He still gets 14.5 a month off music, way to go Trick"
17 minutes ago
Simplify commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
"Finessed"
22 minutes ago
BigBoss ENT posted a blog post

Who Are Beadmasters NYC??

In Hip-Hop we see a lot of different styles of jewelry from the big rings,to candy clay chains to leather medallions but the one thing that remains constant are the beads. from Zulu Nation to down south,theres just something about a good set of beads that feels right, and since 1989 the Beadmasters has got…See More
24 minutes ago
Nicole Jones posted a status
33 minutes ago
united-gs commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
"They all gonna do that now, cause they see fif didnt give a damn about public perceptions and was looking out for his pocket and business best interest....the black rappers floss so much and rely on their extreme spending to get girls and viewed as…"
34 minutes ago
Nicole Jones posted a status
38 minutes ago
Johnny Rotten commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
"Maybe cuz he's a thug?"
40 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy