looks crazy

Views: 3421

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

pretty sure thats fake
Real or fake she lost that fight...
HAHA
thats real r.i.p
gota be fake, looks real though but the way you can make things look real now days its hard to beleive anything
fake ..dude didnt even open the car door how he get out the car that fast, and she was behind the tire, the car would of went up like a speed bump
^
Did you notice how the car won by knockout?

Car-1
Dumb B*tch-0
that s*** looks real, but these days if u got a good movie editor then s*** can be fake lol
I cant believe yall actually think this is real this is fack as f***
lol the title alone made me a laugh the video did too until she got hit by a car i was also in shock, but the car didnt take no damage and it didnt make any movements when it ran her over, it should of atleast looked like it ran over a bump
Fake only live leak has real deaths

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Make Money commented on NewMusic's blog post Troy Ave x Rico Richie x DJ Camilo - Hater (Freestyle)
"If I was fifty I will easy sponsor everything video troy ave and bsb do with effen..."
15 minutes ago
NewMusic's 13 blog posts were featured
17 minutes ago
NewMusic posted blog posts
17 minutes ago
Make Money liked NewMusic's blog post Troy Ave x Rico Richie x DJ Camilo - Hater (Freestyle)
20 minutes ago
Profile IconThisis50 via Facebook
Thumbnail

New Music: Troy Ave x Rico Richie 'Hater' ('Poppin' Remix)

Troy Ave x Rico Richie x DJ Camilo - Hater (Freestyle)

thisis50.com

Troy Ave keeps the new music flowing like EFFEN Vodka as he releases one freestyle after another. The Brick Star Boyz boss links up with DJ Camilo to remix…

Facebook28 minutes ago · Reply
Quit Hatin commented on NewMusic's blog post Cory Gunz - Shut 'Em Down (Official Music Video) Dir. By Profitt Productions
"S*** go hard"
54 minutes ago
Destructo Delgado commented on NewMusic's blog post Yelawolf - Johnny Cash (Official Music Video)
"cant feel him maybe if he rapped in Braille"
1 hour ago
Destructo Delgado commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Suge Knight Seeks To Have Murder & Attempted Murder Charges Dismissed Because Cle "Bone" Sloan Wouldn't Identify Him In Court (Video)
"free suge god dam it - the streets will always take care of the dam thing -"
1 hour ago

© 2015   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy