With Less Than A Month Left In 2012, I Think Its Time We Discussed Who Had The ALBUM OF THE YEAR...

Let's Face The Facts. As Far As Mainstream HIP HOP Is Concerned, There Was More Disappointment Than Satisfaction.

With That Said, Who Had The Best Album Of 2012?

Sorry About All The Pics. I Googled Searched Collages For 2012 HIP HOP Albums But Couldn't Find One.

Anyway, Let's Figure This Out...

Tags: 2, 2012, ALBUM, Discussed, Had, I, In, Its, Left, Less, More…Months, OF, THE, Than, The, Think, Time, We, Who, With, YEAR...

Views: 1286

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

#1 With A Bullet.
There Is No Counterpoint.

I think it has to be kendrick lamar, only rap artist out this year that sold well and has great critical acclaim.
Nas had the acclaim too and I think he cleared 200K FW. I haven't kept up with his sales since then though.
Nas sold 150K fw not bad for a rapper like nas but kendrick Sold around 250 K Fw and has already surpass Nas's numbers even tho the albums only been out two weeks. Plus Kendricks album also receive higher acclaim than Nas. So in all better sales and better Critical acclaim gives the edge to kendrick.
The Greatest Story Never Told Chapter 2 by Saigon is the album of the year, in my opinion. Xzibit Napalm is right behind of it.
^^ this, can't disagree with somebody who's right.
Mainstream wise, Nas "Life is Good"

Sean Price, "Mic Tyson" was my favorite album of the year tho, and was perfect for what it was.
^ that's my current gym album haha
this year in hip hop was pretty sh!tty, but Life Is Good is the album of the year in 2012
Nas
Absolutely.

Im going with;

K. Dot
Nas, Life Is Good was dope mayne but got tiresome mad quick

Ab-Soul <-- N***** sleeping heavily on that CONTROL SYSTEM jawnn
Ja Rule, say what you want PIL2 was f****** DOPE
Schoolboy Q, that H&C album was smoooothh as fuccc

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Marvin Bernard commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 50 Cent Says Diddy's 'Big Homie' Single Is Garbage. Talks Jay Z's Longevity, 'Animal Ambition' & Being Ready To Develop Young Artists To Take Over The Game [Audio]
"Tony Yayo deserves that Memphis Bleek retirement package #GunPowderGuru. Get that El Chapo 3"
17 minutes ago
Abubakari Sadic commented on NewMusic's blog post Li$h Ft. Kidd Kidd - Fast Money (Official Music Video)
"Classic S***"
17 minutes ago
Abubakari Sadic liked NewMusic's blog post Li$h Ft. Kidd Kidd - Fast Money (Official Music Video)
18 minutes ago
Marvin Bernard commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 50 Cent x Hot 97: Talks Troy Ave, G-Unit, The Game, Jay Z, Rick Ross, SMS Making Audio Products For Disney, WSHH, Al Sharpton, Jimmy Henchman, MJ & More *UPDATE* [Extended Video Footage Added]
"Tony Yayo is tha GOAT; how you gonna compare him to expired milk?"
23 minutes ago
ALFRED T REED JR commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 50 Cent x Hot 97: Talks Troy Ave, G-Unit, The Game, Jay Z, Rick Ross, SMS Making Audio Products For Disney, WSHH, Al Sharpton, Jimmy Henchman, MJ & More *UPDATE* [Extended Video Footage Added]
"Good s*** fif..but u never took an L from ross..real nggz kno wats up..u winnin the battle and the war..keep ballin on these frauds fif.."
26 minutes ago
Abubakari Sadic liked NewMusic's blog post August Alsina - Get Ya Money (Official Music Video) ft. Fabolous
26 minutes ago
Abubakari Sadic liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Meryl Streep Gets Her 50 Cent On As She Learns To Rap For Role In 'Into The Woods'
29 minutes ago
Follow me!! MzPurrfection posted a status
"FOLLOW ME on my IG @mzpurrfection"
31 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy