I think its safe to say

BIG 10 - BEST MIXTAPE OF THE YEAR

Views: 830

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

^

big k.r.i.t. lupe fiasco ludacris & the plk all dropped better mixtapes then this...the big 10 is nice but nothing outta this world nd a mos def not mixtape of the year

Lupe's mixtape was wack, K.R.I.T's tape was kinda average, and well banks tape was dope. Fear of God is up there

sorry dawg but lupes mixtape s**** on this so those big k.r.i.t. return of 4 eva sounds like an album

Tell me one standout track on lupe's tape?

lupes back, super cold, friend of the ppl end of the world all real good tracks....tell me wat were the standout tracks in the big 10 cuz its an ok mixtape nothing special had a few good cuts dats it

Shoooting Guns, Wait Til Tonight, N***** Be Scheming, I Just Wanna. You know a song is hot when rappers make freestyles over them in less then 20 hours from it's release.

Who remixes them?

shooting guns is ok like fif flow in it just dat hook kills ma ears nd so does kidd kidd wait til 2nite is classic fif so is n**** b scheming but i just cant get into kidd kidd nd i just wana not my type of track....but atleast this is alot better then im on it

lol

co sign!

Look at how hard the ppl that disagreed with the thread got attacked...different ppl different ages different cultures from different places in the world with different opinions..nothing more calm down

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

misty j commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 50 Cent Says Diddy's 'Big Homie' Single Is Garbage. Talks Jay Z's Longevity, 'Animal Ambition' & Being Ready To Develop Young Artists To Take Over The Game [Audio]
"Lord cezar I'm done you are obviously are gay and I'm sure 50 cent appreciates your support. Cause that's all you are doing"
4 minutes ago
NewMusic posted blog posts
6 minutes ago
misty j liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post 50 Cent Says Diddy's 'Big Homie' Single Is Garbage. Talks Jay Z's Longevity, 'Animal Ambition' & Being Ready To Develop Young Artists To Take Over The Game [Audio]
6 minutes ago
Dub liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post 50 Cent Says Diddy's 'Big Homie' Single Is Garbage. Talks Jay Z's Longevity, 'Animal Ambition' & Being Ready To Develop Young Artists To Take Over The Game [Audio]
9 minutes ago
Lord cezar commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 50 Cent Says Diddy's 'Big Homie' Single Is Garbage. Talks Jay Z's Longevity, 'Animal Ambition' & Being Ready To Develop Young Artists To Take Over The Game [Audio]
"@mstj havent u seen his selfies on twitter??? with blurry effect to make him cute???"
9 minutes ago
Lord cezar commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 50 Cent Says Diddy's 'Big Homie' Single Is Garbage. Talks Jay Z's Longevity, 'Animal Ambition' & Being Ready To Develop Young Artists To Take Over The Game [Audio]
"I dont have to listen to the rest ...sweety cent thinks smoke and hustler are hit ..that was enough for me .."
11 minutes ago
Frank (FMK) G unit commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 50 Cent, Diddy, Birdman, Jay Z & Dr. Dre Make Forbes Top 5 Hip-Hop's Wealthiest Moguls List [Video]
"That dont mean birdman is richer they put this list out every year based off how much they made that year. When 50 sold his vitimen water a few years ago he got 400 million. This list don't really tell u who the richest is. I bet it is 50"
12 minutes ago
misty j commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 50 Cent Says Diddy's 'Big Homie' Single Is Garbage. Talks Jay Z's Longevity, 'Animal Ambition' & Being Ready To Develop Young Artists To Take Over The Game [Audio]
"Sweety cent what are u like 12? I hope so"
13 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy