I think its safe to say

BIG 10 - BEST MIXTAPE OF THE YEAR

Views: 831

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

^

big k.r.i.t. lupe fiasco ludacris & the plk all dropped better mixtapes then this...the big 10 is nice but nothing outta this world nd a mos def not mixtape of the year

Lupe's mixtape was wack, K.R.I.T's tape was kinda average, and well banks tape was dope. Fear of God is up there

sorry dawg but lupes mixtape s**** on this so those big k.r.i.t. return of 4 eva sounds like an album

Tell me one standout track on lupe's tape?

lupes back, super cold, friend of the ppl end of the world all real good tracks....tell me wat were the standout tracks in the big 10 cuz its an ok mixtape nothing special had a few good cuts dats it

Shoooting Guns, Wait Til Tonight, N***** Be Scheming, I Just Wanna. You know a song is hot when rappers make freestyles over them in less then 20 hours from it's release.

Who remixes them?

shooting guns is ok like fif flow in it just dat hook kills ma ears nd so does kidd kidd wait til 2nite is classic fif so is n**** b scheming but i just cant get into kidd kidd nd i just wana not my type of track....but atleast this is alot better then im on it

lol

co sign!

Look at how hard the ppl that disagreed with the thread got attacked...different ppl different ages different cultures from different places in the world with different opinions..nothing more calm down

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

sudath de groot commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 2 Chainz - Freebase EP (Cover/Tracklist/Features)
"Make sure to cop that El Chapo 3 when it drops soon"
6 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper's 7 blog posts were featured
9 minutes ago
Marvin Bernard commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Future Performs 'Move That Dope' Ft. Pusha T On The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon [Video]
"Tony Yayo's El Chapo 3 gonna be better than Future's album"
20 minutes ago
Marvin Bernard commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 2 Chainz - Freebase EP (Cover/Tracklist/Features)
"Make sure to cop that El Chapo 3 when it drops soon!! #PassPortGang #ElChapo"
21 minutes ago
Raphenom posted blog posts
24 minutes ago
Columbus J commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Future Performs 'Move That Dope' Ft. Pusha T On The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon [Video]
"I'll never understand why Future blew up."
36 minutes ago
Max Payne commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Master P's Wife Sonya Miller Wants $67 Million In Divorce Settlement
"She really think she deserves that is what urks my sou l... cause there more b****** like her around here then there are good ones.... a good woman would be fine with one house and enough money to retire... these b****** crazy man.... never in her…"
43 minutes ago
Maxwell liked NewMusic's blog post Dj Kay Slay Feat. Papoose, Vado & Ransom - Real Hip Hop (Official Music Video)
49 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy