Why Fans Are Hating On The New Artist Fif Is Signing, We All Know "G-Unit" Are Legendary, And They Made History, But Its Time For 50 Cent To Put New N***** On

Why Fans Are Hating On The New Artist Fif Is Signing, We All Know "G-Unit" Are Legendary, And They Made History, But Its Time For 50 Cent To Put New N***** On

Views: 694

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Because he dropped game and buck and replaced them with shawty lo and genasis.
nah bro game is a stripper n buck is a snitch .... thats why they wer kik out

lol

Cuzz most of them are 30 years old ahhaha jk .... yup ur right bro they r too retro .... hip hop is evolvin banks buck n yayo r washed now u can even predict their lyrics especially banks i can predict a banks verse without a sweat ... def agree with u
Shut up..u r all over the fu.cking place..just stop posting
lol word.
def agree cosign to the fullest
wat do u co sign?? lol

cause they aren't that good and are lazy

anyway bro im still bumping that precious paris song do ur thing that s*** is a classic ggg unti

i think we all forgettin' they all blew cause 50 blew...i just dont think 50 in a place where he can make these dudes stars like he did the original unit...
tho' kidd kidd's ok to me lyrically he doesnt have like good camera etiquette meanin' the niggahs ugly as f***...come on now wasnt he wit ymcmb?...u mean to tell me they chose lil chuckee n tyga over this niggah'? wtf...think bout' it....
pauly d?....really do i need to go there? lol niggahs' already think im a hater...
Paris is ok but when im listenin to a female mc she doesnt catch me lyrically...and her videos dont make me think like ''i wanna f*** her''...

shawty lo was kool .....................til' T.I.was on camera rollin' around this niggahs' hood gettin' niggahs in shawty lo's hood to diss him lol...

stilll u cant predict the future so ....

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy