all the time i hear oh black girls are ghetto,dirty,loud,rude, disrespectful & dumb
now i know that ain't true cuz theres women like that of all races & cultures
i don't mind someone dating outside the race but don't say women of the same race as you are similar to dogs out in the street

p.s. and i'm a black teenager as well

Views: 123

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Don't act like ALL black women are f***** up like that and none of the white ones are. He just got the wrong INDIVIDUAL!! As black people we're always forced to answer for black buffoonery and sorryness. White people never have to answer for their bottomfeeders. Stop that hateful s***!!
CO-SIGN
WEAK MEN FEAR WHAT THEY CAN'T CONTROL! AND ANY REAL MAN KNOWS THAT THERE IS A TIME FOR EVERYTHING! A REAL MAN KNOWS THAT HIS WOMAN IS HIS EQUAL AND WHEN TIMES GET HARD SHE GOING TO BE RIGHT THERE GOING JUST AS HARD. SO THEY SAY THEY LIKE WHITE WOMEN BECAUSE THEY LISTEN DON'T NEED A BLACK WOMAN NEITHER THEY NEED A F****** DOG
more like bang bang ur p**** hahaha, BLAH!!!!!!!!!!! and ur gone______________________flat line ya dead then
SUCKIN SUCKIN SUCKIN SUCKIN MY D*** FULL FORCE IN YA MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUTH
cuz them dudes are disrespectful, and corny!!! dont love their moms, and grandma, and aunts, and nieces...
I'm a Black man In Brooklyn and white girls are tha best.
I came up in tha hood so why would i want to settle down wit a hoodrat that has alot of milege,

They act like they p**** gold when they got roaches in they crib lol
So white women don't have mileage and roaches??!! Stop it.
jus cause your from the hood mean you gotta get with a "hoodrat"?
So whats the diffrence from the "hood" and the trailer park? You swear it's so much better w/ a white girl oh they must give it up no questions asked and alot of black dudes who mess with white girls have little dicks! U think white people care about u? Whatever! At the end of the day they're going to remind u that u are still black!!! Barak is the President of the united states and he still gets threat letters and asassinations on his life! Who r u and what have u done so great!?
It just a self-hatred thing.
Nobody Dates black women now. So they silly asses are dating and f*cking each other the s*** is sad.
One chick trying to be a n****! s*** is patheic
It depends on where the chic is from!! Im from ny!! And up north black chics are bad!!! ( i mean that in a good way) but down south!! I cant stand a black chic!! MOST dont take care of them selfs.. so it turns me off!! But Ricans!! are the best!! they have the best of both worlds!! I love'em

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

© 2017   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy