Why Do 90's babies love Wiz Khalifa So Much?? Taylor Allderdice 270k d/l in a few hours

I smoke weed in all but i aint trying to hear a n**** rap about it literally every song the same way. "hit this weed", "blow this weed", "roll this weed" "roll this green" "smoke while im rapping" "smoke while im driving" blah blah blah. And he act like he the first n**** to smoke weed and put the world onto smoking weed. FOH corny n****

Views: 912

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

meawhile fif is havin pb crossing the 150 000 dl mark
curren$y is better. #JETSGO
^^^ Wiz aint never dropping an album as good as Pilot Talk
or Weekend At Burnie's
cabin fever is better than pilot talk
stop it.
ahha jet life for ever ahha
Currency is better but wiz got that white crowd on lock and the n**** look like snoop dogg jimmy hendrix clone and he got the illuminati behind his a**, how do you crash a site over a mixtape
yeah that sh!t cray. wiz took curren$y's swag and watered it down for the pop audience. its all good though. curren$y still dropping more lp's than wiz i swear i see some new curres$y sh!t every three months. n!gga grinds for real.
no ur wrong bro wiz didnt tak currensy swag therez a big diff
no currensy is not better wiz is wats wrong with u n***** wiz was underground just like currensy
he's like the new version of snoop......TO THEM!!! niggahs hella corny to me most of the time...
currensy >> wiz

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy