There is a hostility amongst pac fans  from back in the day  , the reason for it is , that when pac died , there was no question in peoples minds that biggie and or badboy was behind it , none! like 0.000000 percent chance it could be anybody but biggie or puffy or somebody in that crew was responsible , especially since pac was shot by one of biggies friends not long before and the fact that he announced to the world he slept with biggies wife.

Pac was the type of rapper that made a lotta people feel like he was your brother , where you knew if somebody was f***** wit you even racist cops he would hop out and open fire , risking is entire future on a complete stranger like he did in the past , in a time where discrimination was high and times were hard pac was the only one out there sayin he gave a s*** about us , so he connected with a lotta people on deeper level.

So when people come out talkin s*** about how biggie was better than pac , its brings out n***** emotions cuz deep down they still hold big in some fashion responsible because their was no closure to say otherwise , and arguing about how big being better is like sayin the dude that killed your friend is better than him , being that you are confronting 2pac fans in the first place , your arguement just based on the music alone is foolish because people done made up their minds about the music a long a** time ago.

Trying to convince someone something they heard doesnt sound great , is like going to a restaurant and spending 20 minutes explaining to patrons that the cheesecake that they are enjoying doesn't actually taste good , that they are delusional and its all in there head , that the steak they had was "overrated" eventhough its exactly how they like it.

Lastly anyone who makes a significant impact on you even if you may have never met them in your life is part of it,maybe for a short time or for the rest of your life, that goes for nas , eminem , 50 or anytype of fan  and that artist's importance is to you is dictated by your own tastes and whats happened in your life thats why people still gather at the spot john lennon died on his birthday because they care and are not wrong for doing so.

Truth is if you spend your days trying to convince people that what they like is garbage , your the one who is really delusional.

Tags: biggie, f***, off, pac, stop-it-5, whenisthisgoingtoend

Views: 154

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

cosign
100% LIVENESS!
It's true though because even just watching that Christmas interview that was just posted on the site today of Tupac it showed his head & beliefs were wayyyyyyyyy different then Biggie's and Pac was always a lot more vocal about the less fortunate & those who have nothing & wanted to stand up & help/represent for them while Biggie was never like that so it's a given that Pac had a connection with people deeper/different then what Biggie had with his fans because with Pac his fans were behind him for more then just his rap skills but also who he was & how he was as a person.
c/s
in essence youre thread brings the same pointlessness you talking about
No it is a direct response to another biggie vs PAC thread , to explain to those who don't understand why 2pac fans React the way the way they do. That is not pointless , Its providing information in the hopes that ppl will think b4 u speak.
co sign the f*** outta this thread
Pac is the GOAT

5 The Game/LLoyd Banks/ Lil Wayne/T.I./Ross
4 Jadakiss
3 Biggie
2 Jay-z
1 Pac

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

unitg commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Papoose On Drake's 'Nothing Was The Same' Album: "Everybody's Scared To Say It. It Was Sweet" [Video]
"i dont listen to either one of them so i really cant comment i listen to real music reality rap G-unit ,BG ,juve,turk,pimp c,and Soulja Slim thats who relate to neither papoose or drake is talkin bout nothing that relates to my lifestyle"
4 minutes ago
unitg commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Papoose On Drake's 'Nothing Was The Same' Album: "Everybody's Scared To Say It. It Was Sweet" [Video]
"co-sign@DMoney u aint never lied homie Drake aint gotta hard bone in his body"
8 minutes ago
King Piye commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Lupita Nyong'o Named People Magazine's 2014 Most Beautiful Woman. Top 10 List Inside [Pics]
"Three black women and four women of color in People's top ten? None of them Beyonce? That's impressive."
19 minutes ago
King Piye commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Beyonce Lands On The Cover Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential People In The World Issue
"I wouldn't consider someone like Beyonce to be influential. Politicians, Tech Giants, Corporate CEOs,people who can directly affect the daily lives of millions of individuals for good or ill are people I consider to be influential."
29 minutes ago
Marvin Bernard commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Jhene Aiko Looks Great In GQ Photo Spread [Pics]
"why so skinny #PassPortGang"
38 minutes ago
C~Bop liked NewMusic's blog post Uncle Murda - Got You Open
43 minutes ago
Universal liked G-Unit Promotions's blog post Last Chance To Join 50 Cent's 'Animal Ambition' Digital Street Team & Win Exclusive Prizes!! [Details Inside]
51 minutes ago
bossdondada liked NewMusic's blog post Uncle Murda - Got You Open
58 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy