Who Think 50 Will make Buck Back To The Family ? What Do You Think?

Who Think 50 Will make Buck Back To The Family ? What Do You Think?

Views: 1859

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This s*** is insane how yall speak lol...this fool said young jeezy and TI lol...hahahaha...man yall are f****** delusional lol...Ross buzz ? lol man i dont know what the f*** constitutes a buzz noadays but i dont see nothing flying off the shelves in the form of albums for nobody you name
for nobody i just named really ????????? I name Jay z > all his albums platinum, kanye > all his albums platinum, drake > both albums platinum, Lil wayne > all ablums platinum, Nicki her only ablum out platinum, young jeezy, all his prior ablums have gone platinum and his new one he just released if already gold and in a few months will be platinum !!! what the f*ck u talking about ? let me hear your list !!!!!
man im talking about the ones i name...and in a few months will go platnium wtf are you smoking on?>

stil never went platnuim ross's buzz is bout the same as 50s now in terms of sales etc , ross wil never do over 300k he's not knowin outside america

ross at his best is 50 at his worst

ok keep on dreamin at leat his mixtape made 800k in one week
wiz mixtape did 2million in 4 days lol
@top3 Is this the f****** twilight zone...WTF are you talking about...Who gave you the right to say such dumb s*** man...Like are you f****** serious?
I think a board needs to be made lol...Like if you just start saying reckless s*** like rick ross and meek mills will be going plat you should be ban from posting for a month.
rick ross' new sh!t will go plat this year bruh. as soon as mtv got on his sack, all other media outlets followed suit. its locked in.
lol..oh so after all those albums this is the one cause mtv right lol haha
basically. its a huge cosign.
cosign
@Da Kid, its funny, i could tell you a g-unit groupie !!! the same sh*t u saying right now is the same sh*t people told me before when I said Rick Ross will be #1 in the hottest M.C. list, and that YMCMB and MMG will dominate the list, i'm not saying i agree with the whole list, but if you look at things for what it is, than you know whats up !!!!!! so you mean to tell me that GFID will not go platinum ???? I say within the first year it will !!!! and I bet Meek Mill first album will go platinum within the first 6 months !!!!!! wanna bet on it ???????????

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

KEEPIT100 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 2014 iHeartRadio Festival: 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, Tony Yayo, Kidd Kidd & Young Buck Shut Down Day 2! (Full Performance)
"Good show..."
19 minutes ago
King Semelo commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 2014 iHeartRadio Festival: 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, Tony Yayo, Kidd Kidd & Young Buck Shut Down Day 2! (Full Performance)
"good work, general and the Unit"
28 minutes ago
King Semelo liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post 2014 iHeartRadio Festival: 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, Tony Yayo, Kidd Kidd & Young Buck Shut Down Day 2! (Full Performance)
28 minutes ago
tombaone commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 2014 iHeartRadio Festival: 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, Tony Yayo, Kidd Kidd & Young Buck Shut Down Day 2! (Full Performance)
"that is how it's done !!! live band was on point too, s*** was nice."
30 minutes ago
tombaone liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post 2014 iHeartRadio Festival: 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, Tony Yayo, Kidd Kidd & Young Buck Shut Down Day 2! (Full Performance)
33 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post 2014 iHeartRadio Festival: 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, Tony Yayo, Kidd Kidd & Young Buck Shut Down Day 2! (Full Performance)
43 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper's 7 blog posts were featured
45 minutes ago
ANY.HUSTLE commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 2014 iHeartRadio Festival: 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, Tony Yayo, Kidd Kidd & Young Buck Shut Down Day 2! (Full Performance)
"5th held it down! Diverse audience, yet certain tracks the audience can all relate to! Held it down! for real!"
46 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy