Who Think 50 Will make Buck Back To The Family ? What Do You Think?

Who Think 50 Will make Buck Back To The Family ? What Do You Think?

Views: 1868

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"PORT OF MIAMI" > OVER 857,000 COPIES "TRILLA" > OVER 700.000 COPIES
"TEFLON DON" > OVER 700,000 COPIES
I'm not even gonna make it easy for you, go and find out how many years it took for "Reasonable Doubt" and for "Illmatic" to go platinum !!! 2 albums considered to be 2 of the best in hip hop history, go and do a little research and find out how long it took for those to go platinum !!! and no i'm not comparing Jay Z, Nas, or Rick Ross, all i'm saying is hard work pays off, and due to the future success or Jay Z and Nas, it propelled their first few efforts to platinum status, the same is happening with Rick Ross, God Forgives I don't will definetly go platinum !!! and every time he releases, or any other artist, it propells their other efforts, so stop hating and start putting sense and unbias information on your comments !!!
true cosign
f***** moron
those numbers considered, yes all of ross' previous work will eventually go plat. when he drops his heater this year, people will also revisit his other work.
But 50 sold 1.4 in 4 dayz so SHHHH... be quite
US: 645,059[7] US: 434,000[ 682,000 idiot that is how it stand stop ading it up
@Lord Cezar is really looking at the situation for what it is, and not letting his personal opinions as a fan cloud his judgement, i'm a fif fan too, but i'm not gonna lie to myself and pretend that him or g-unit are running the rap game !!! that was back in 2003 till early 2006 .... than we thought he was still running it but looking back now, nahh man it was only until 06 ~~~~ not bad at all, he has sold millions upon millions of records, put his team on, has done movies, clothing, head phones, even sold his stake of vitamin water for $100 million after taxes !!! no one is hating of fif .... he did his sh*T ....
yo you never gone prove a point with 50 post all in paragraph format ..
sit your old a** down//
i really believe that @Da Kid still has 50 cen't posters in his wall !!! smh ....
rick ross will go platinum, meek mill will go platinum , MMG > Gunit, stop hating, continue lying and kissing 50's @ss enough and you might just get a job to sweeping and moping the floors at the G-note office !!!
thnx for the propz bro these nikka forgot that wer fan too
@SonGetWrec always speaking the truth !!!! I check ya out later ....

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Pandaemonium commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post In Strange New Video Creed Singer Scott Stapp Says He's "Under Attack," Homeless, Civil Rights Violated & Been Robbed By His Record Company (Video)
"strange indeed i do get the feeling there is more to this situation than meets the eye but hes unstable but than again something could be attacking his soul but than maybe hes just on something... or maybe hes being punished in ways we cant…"
38 minutes ago
Tear Drop liked Tear Drop's video
57 minutes ago
Tear Drop shared their video on Twitter
57 minutes ago
Tear Drop shared their video on Facebook
57 minutes ago
Tear Drop shared their video on Facebook
58 minutes ago
hustleman commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post CBS Pulls The Plug On The Queen Latifah Show
"When we dont own our TV station this is what Black Celebrity's have to deal with."
1 hour ago
Epitome commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post In Strange New Video Creed Singer Scott Stapp Says He's "Under Attack," Homeless, Civil Rights Violated & Been Robbed By His Record Company (Video)
"Dude sold over 50 million records but now he can't access his money and his soul is tormented. He said that they threatened to expose all of his previous transgressions if he went public. The question is whether he is mentally strong enough to…"
1 hour ago
Epitome liked Epitome's video
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy