Who Think 50 Will make Buck Back To The Family ? What Do You Think?

Who Think 50 Will make Buck Back To The Family ? What Do You Think?

Views: 1850

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"PORT OF MIAMI" > OVER 857,000 COPIES "TRILLA" > OVER 700.000 COPIES
"TEFLON DON" > OVER 700,000 COPIES
I'm not even gonna make it easy for you, go and find out how many years it took for "Reasonable Doubt" and for "Illmatic" to go platinum !!! 2 albums considered to be 2 of the best in hip hop history, go and do a little research and find out how long it took for those to go platinum !!! and no i'm not comparing Jay Z, Nas, or Rick Ross, all i'm saying is hard work pays off, and due to the future success or Jay Z and Nas, it propelled their first few efforts to platinum status, the same is happening with Rick Ross, God Forgives I don't will definetly go platinum !!! and every time he releases, or any other artist, it propells their other efforts, so stop hating and start putting sense and unbias information on your comments !!!
true cosign
f***** moron
those numbers considered, yes all of ross' previous work will eventually go plat. when he drops his heater this year, people will also revisit his other work.
But 50 sold 1.4 in 4 dayz so SHHHH... be quite
US: 645,059[7] US: 434,000[ 682,000 idiot that is how it stand stop ading it up
@Lord Cezar is really looking at the situation for what it is, and not letting his personal opinions as a fan cloud his judgement, i'm a fif fan too, but i'm not gonna lie to myself and pretend that him or g-unit are running the rap game !!! that was back in 2003 till early 2006 .... than we thought he was still running it but looking back now, nahh man it was only until 06 ~~~~ not bad at all, he has sold millions upon millions of records, put his team on, has done movies, clothing, head phones, even sold his stake of vitamin water for $100 million after taxes !!! no one is hating of fif .... he did his sh*T ....
yo you never gone prove a point with 50 post all in paragraph format ..
sit your old a** down//
i really believe that @Da Kid still has 50 cen't posters in his wall !!! smh ....
rick ross will go platinum, meek mill will go platinum , MMG > Gunit, stop hating, continue lying and kissing 50's @ss enough and you might just get a job to sweeping and moping the floors at the G-note office !!!
thnx for the propz bro these nikka forgot that wer fan too
@SonGetWrec always speaking the truth !!!! I check ya out later ....

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Grandmaster Z commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Manny Pacquiao Says Floyd Mayweather Jr. Is Uneducated & Can't Be Considered The Best Boxer Until He Fights Him
"Well Damn!!!"
44 seconds ago
Columbus J commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Manny Pacquiao Says Floyd Mayweather Jr. Is Uneducated & Can't Be Considered The Best Boxer Until He Fights Him
"Manny MIGHT have had a point if he didn't go and resign with Top Rank knowing full well Floyd won't work with Arum. It's a convenient excuse to say Floyd is dodging you when you know the business side is broken. Trust and believe,…"
3 minutes ago
HoodMayd commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post FBI Investigating Hacked Nude Photos Of Jennifer Lawrence, Kate Upton & More [Video]
"This smells government attempt to get hollywood behind its efforts to tame the internet. Big shame."
17 minutes ago
Ze' commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Manny Pacquiao Says Floyd Mayweather Jr. Is Uneducated & Can't Be Considered The Best Boxer Until He Fights Him
"Manny is right. I been waiting for that fight to happen and mayweather bitched out talking bout drug tests. That's a rich a** coon u can see his type a mile away. One of the best fighters but when he knows he met his match he wanna make excuses."
19 minutes ago
luke liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Manny Pacquiao Says Floyd Mayweather Jr. Is Uneducated & Can't Be Considered The Best Boxer Until He Fights Him
22 minutes ago
fred 4 liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post 50 Cent Chronicles: Talks Eminem "It's Tough For Some People To Accept That You Have A White Artist That Does It Better Than Blacks," His Own Success On & Off Stage & More [Video]
22 minutes ago
Them504boyz liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Manny Pacquiao Says Floyd Mayweather Jr. Is Uneducated & Can't Be Considered The Best Boxer Until He Fights Him
25 minutes ago
F***THEWORLD commented on 50 Cent's blog post G-Unit - Come Up (Behind The Scenes) - TI50
"I like this s***! I like seeing all of em have fun. Can we get a WESCOAST Rapper in G-Unit tho? Since Spider Loc aint theyre"
28 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy