Tune in @12PM ET On FUSE TV The General will be performing GRODT in it's entirety! EPIC!!

Its going to be EPIC!!!!

My only concern is that its on Fuse and they will censor his entire show

I will be defintely catching the the Live Stream

Views: 3506

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

does anyone else think em an 50 aint getting along?
No why would you say tht?
they didnt shw much friendship

Of course they arent as close as they use 2 be but I dont believe theres any bad feelings between the 2. Now 50 and banks is another story.

Nah I think they good. 50 would be a fool to ever get at someone who started his career
Im glad he performed the classics but he aint put no type of effort in them songs. Em saved him from having the wackest performance of the night. Every artist forget their lyrics at time but dis n**** 50...forget it
that was dissapointing
damn I kept having hope but that was awful...no way around it. People saying this is another crowd not feeling him?? He gave them little reason to get pumped. s*** was just weird
did banks ever show up? I missed the first 20 minutes.
No Banks
Ok what is really the deal between 50 and Banks. S*** is just startin to get weird. The last time I saw them 2gether was when the whole Unit was in Vegas for that show 50 did
f***** do you really care, seriously !!

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

dee commented on Thisis50 TV's blog post Los Talks Writing For Diddy; New Project; Revolt; Freestyles - TI50
"Los dope and one of the few rappers that could really freestyle off the top of the head"
10 minutes ago
Fabio liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Star Requests That Watchers Be High When Tuning In, Talks Keyshawn Johnson's Domestic Violence Arrest, Says Adrien Broner Is Gonna Flip On Floyd Mayweather Jr., Vybz Kartel [Video]
15 minutes ago
jabbz liked Thisis50 TV's blog post Akon: "I'm Not a Legend Yet" + 50 Cent Walks In to Speak About It - TI50
42 minutes ago
jabbz liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Star Requests That Watchers Be High When Tuning In, Talks Keyshawn Johnson's Domestic Violence Arrest, Says Adrien Broner Is Gonna Flip On Floyd Mayweather Jr., Vybz Kartel [Video]
42 minutes ago
jabbz liked NewMusic's blog post Ky-Mani Marley - Get High
42 minutes ago
DjPaulie Montana posted a status
"Im New to this is 50 .com So Check Out My Music & Videos Thanks in advance Throw ur L'Z Up L-Sev7-Lz La Familia"
1 hour ago
DjPaulie Montana posted a status
"I'm new To this is 50 Go Friend & Follow P.O.P & Dj Paulie Montana Here Are Our Links Hit That Facebook Music Page @ https://m.facebook.com/"
1 hour ago
dee commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Chris Brown To Remain In Jail For Months After D.C. Trial Postponed [Video]
"Free chris Brown"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy