Tune in @12PM ET On FUSE TV The General will be performing GRODT in it's entirety! EPIC!!

Its going to be EPIC!!!!

My only concern is that its on Fuse and they will censor his entire show

I will be defintely catching the the Live Stream

Views: 3541

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

does anyone else think em an 50 aint getting along?
No why would you say tht?
they didnt shw much friendship

Of course they arent as close as they use 2 be but I dont believe theres any bad feelings between the 2. Now 50 and banks is another story.

Nah I think they good. 50 would be a fool to ever get at someone who started his career
Im glad he performed the classics but he aint put no type of effort in them songs. Em saved him from having the wackest performance of the night. Every artist forget their lyrics at time but dis n**** 50...forget it
that was dissapointing
damn I kept having hope but that was awful...no way around it. People saying this is another crowd not feeling him?? He gave them little reason to get pumped. s*** was just weird
did banks ever show up? I missed the first 20 minutes.
No Banks
Ok what is really the deal between 50 and Banks. S*** is just startin to get weird. The last time I saw them 2gether was when the whole Unit was in Vegas for that show 50 did
f***** do you really care, seriously !!

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

BASICPRINCIPAL , LLC (Deborah C) posted a status
"I am STILL AROUND ... JUST KEEPING THINGS MOVING !!"
6 minutes ago
BASICPRINCIPAL , LLC (Deborah C) posted blog posts
11 minutes ago
Crooked Letter (ELC) commented on G-Unit Promotions's blog post Thisis50 Poll: What's Your Favorite Track Off of G-Unit's 'The Beauty Of Independence?'
""got work n**** i aint even mad at it...you a p**** n**** you ain't sposed to have dat""
21 minutes ago
MAJOR PAIN shared their video on Facebook
30 minutes ago
MAJOR PAIN shared their video on Twitter
30 minutes ago
MAJOR PAIN liked MAJOR PAIN's video
30 minutes ago
DJ WesOne liked DJ WesOne's profile
40 minutes ago
Alex of Out Your League ENT posted a status
"It's a constant struggle and test to be great, But at the end of the day our persistence will prevail. #OYL #GetFamiliar"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy