Funny picture, I know, but all in all who do we think contributed to Hip-Hops decline. I would say wayne but it's not his fault all these retarded kids buy his sub-par album.

The Labels ?? maybe

Fans ??

Curtis's beef ??

Pac & Bigs Beef ?? [LOL]

Curtis's decline in music, causing everyone to get comfortable now ??

Views: 6656

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

TRUUU
hip hop began to die when whites took control...its suppose to be a pro-black movement blank panther, malcolm X, Marcus Garvey type s***. Now it is used to exploit blacks around the world
http://www.thisis50.com/profiles/blogs/roc-nation-artist-rita-ora-makes-a-boob-of-her-self-pic-inside

There's a lot of factor that killed Hip Hop
community and environmental changes in some of the bigger cities like NY ect..This makes the lifestyle of the streets hardcore sound fade away . Less intense living and crime driven lifestyles are being lived these days like they where 20-30 years ago .
Music labels and the current fads .Hip Hop music has became a business for the record companies they could care less about keeping it real its all about the buck..We all know this .
Street cred & Lyrical content doesn't matter. No one cares about lyrical rappers its all about the dance or what catches you for the moment. Street cred ...lol you all know this doesn't matter , just look at the current big names and how much weight they hold in the streets.
Theres more .... But I'm not saying anything new and what hasn't been said already . !!!!

Pointless beefs, 50 Cent, Record labels, stupid fans, everyone having the same features on there album, unoriginality, autotune, Jay-Z, looking at sales to judge a album, Kanye West, Def Jam, mixtapes, take your pick mostly the stupid f****** fans though and most of the artists for putting out garbage and being f****** lazy selling the fans b*******
#2 on THISIS50 BABY.. MOMMA I MADE IT LOL
pac & biggie beef? c'mon man remove that, lmao at the pic everybody pointing to wayne lmaooooooooooooooo is his fault, wayne & birdman & those retarded fans that buy they music...
curtis beef nah cuz rap need a few beefs sometimes, but I blame 50 cuz he didnt finish the job wit rick ross, and everybody looks ross like a big fat buddha of hip hop that cocksucka, the last one too everybody doing good now cuz 50 isnt the same
Only thing that really died was real Hip-Hop in the mainstream as a GENRE. But that was bound to happen from the very beginning. It happens to every genre. Look at how many times Punk rock came and got watered down. First with new wave then later with grunge/alternative. But Hip-Hop is a worldwide culture and artform. DJ culture for instance is a big as ever around the world. But it'll always live underground no matter what, always innovating. And just like with punk rock...as long as there's still political unrest around the world and third world countries...it will always exist in its true raw forms. As long as i can remember...being into good Hip-Hop was like being into something very Niche. You had to seek it out and had to work to get it. Nowadays it's better in so many ways cause it's easily accessible. Although there's sill work involved cause of the over saturation of wack stuff to wade thru. I think people are just lazy and also want to feel validated with their musical tastes in the end. People forget about the political nature of the music industry and how you pay to be "relevant" in magazines, TV, radio and awards shows.
Hip hop isnt dead...its now in a different form..More mmg and ymcmb rappers are coming up with pop/club songs..The hardcore era is gone or is on a serious decline. therefore hardcore rappers we were used to will struggle in this era..dmx n nas's albums didnt do so well....We gotta hope G-unit returns or 50 explodes or something..I must say i dislike this era tho..
O_o hip hop IS dead
We gotta stop letting them label things Hip-Hop that arent Hip-Hop. If your approach to the artform isnt from a Hip-Hop perspective, than it is something else. And I dont mean doing pop or rock. Because if you are Hip-Hop and you come from that, than whatever you do is still by definition, Hip-Hop. Once it is defined as a "genre", it's doomed to be boxed into something it isnt with no balance. Musically, Hip -Hop is DJ culture at it's core. Every genre under the sun is supposed to be the makeup of which Hip-Hop is made from. That includes Rock, Pop, Reggae..etc. Boxing it in with R&B years ago was kind of lame too, on a mainstream radio level. So you got a generation of kids who dont understand that Hip-Hop is closer to Rock. So the rebellious nature gets lost.
ymcmb is the nuclear bomb that wiped hip hop off the map

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

ChasinDatPaper's 5 blog posts were featured
3 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper posted blog posts
4 minutes ago
dee commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Keyshia Cole Arrested For Attacking Her BF Birdman's Side Chick At His Crib (Video)
"Birdman could do better.out of all the women he could date he choosed keyshia cole?smh keyshia cole is a hood rat & she not cute at all.birdman got to much money to be dealing with females like keyshia cole"
10 minutes ago
8grove commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Smyrna, Ga. Mom Jessica Arrendale, Shot In The Head By Abusive BF, Saves 6-Mo. Old Daughter With Last Breath By Hiding Her In Toilet [Video]
"She knew better....black men are crazy! Snowbunnies can't stay away."
26 minutes ago
NathanaeL commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Smyrna, Ga. Mom Jessica Arrendale, Shot In The Head By Abusive BF, Saves 6-Mo. Old Daughter With Last Breath By Hiding Her In Toilet [Video]
"Hes not black hes a member of ISIS we dont claim his dumb a**"
45 minutes ago
T.T.S. commented on NewMusic's blog post Troy Ave, T.I., Spodee & Yung Booke - Money On My Mind (Listen/Download)
"This is actually good. Salute to TIP, I bet he'll figure something out, like a joint venture regarding Troy Ave's signing. He already 'has' Iggy Azalea, and she's popping right now. If Troy Ave can make global hits with his…"
1 hour ago
paul commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Smyrna, Ga. Mom Jessica Arrendale, Shot In The Head By Abusive BF, Saves 6-Mo. Old Daughter With Last Breath By Hiding Her In Toilet [Video]
"I bet FOX News would be conflicted to cover this. Pretty white woman with blonde hair and blues eyes murdered by a black man? That's something they get on ASAP. But then that black man is a former Marine possibly suffering PTSD or other mental…"
1 hour ago
marquis gillen commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Big Pun's Widow Liza Rios Sues Fat Joe For $1 Million For Failing To Fulfill Financial Agreement With Her Husband
"I normally never comment on anything I just like to read what people say but Big Reed 1 i cant let you get away with this. True joe might have been know underground or just in the streets of bronx but Big Pun put him and the terror squad on the map"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy