Funny picture, I know, but all in all who do we think contributed to Hip-Hops decline. I would say wayne but it's not his fault all these retarded kids buy his sub-par album.

The Labels ?? maybe

Fans ??

Curtis's beef ??

Pac & Bigs Beef ?? [LOL]

Curtis's decline in music, causing everyone to get comfortable now ??

Views: 6737

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i think the majority of 50 fans who hate on Eminem is jealous of his success. who knew a skinny white kid from Detroit who grew up in a black neighborhood getting picked on would grow to be hip hop's biggest stars to date? Eminem doesn't try to be funny, he's always been a clown. it's comes off natural to him, yet people still find reasons to hate

"i think the majority of 50 fans who hate on Eminem is jealous of his success."

Is that why you hate 50 cent? Lmfao you sound like a butthurt Stan with that paragraph you wrote about how upset you are cause everyone dissed your god
i'm butthurt? it's the truth, everybody's jealous of Eminem being bigger than 50. 50 needs Eminem more than Em needs 50 that's why he's requested making a single with him. it's his last chance at gaining some relevancy again

hahahahahah' HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA' look at that f***** Flash u talk about B.Rabbit and it hurts him HAHAHAHAHAH

in order to be a respected artist if u dont got the streets u dont got nothin'....ask any artist!!!

Flash dont be mad ya fav rapper's a hip pop artist...its kool atleast he got his own lane...

flash u probably shed a tear typin' that response....

''i dont see the hate -teardrop- towards em -tear-'' rofl p****

i dont f*** wit b.rabbit cause he overated it has nada to do wit 50 dr dre or hailey ...

that's your choice if you don't f*ck with him, but you come off as a hater. nobody can deny his skills, yea he's fell off just like most these rappers but who hasn't? music is so dumbed down these days

Well this is where we differ in opinion Flash.

Eminem is a novelty act. A POP star who is ever so desperate to be respected among REAL HIP HOP aficionados but unfortunately, REAL HIP HOP heads KNOW he is a JOKE.

Of course Dr. Dre consigned Marshall. LOL. Do you honestly think when Dre saw dude he thought, "Man, this white boy is the truth. He's gonna make timeless classics".

NOPE.

Dre saw a white boy with slightly above average skills and thought, "Oh sh*t. My money train has arrived! Let me sign this white boy, cosign him to create the illusion that he has street cred, and market him to middle Americans. I'm gonna be sooo RICH!"

Eminem is the new Elvis Presley. Only this time, a Compton n*gga is collecting the profits. Great deal for Dre, bad deal for REAL heads.

Awaiting counterpoint...

yea he isn't well respected by the streets, but Jeezy f*cks with him.

Naturally.

When street cats wanna sell some records, who better to feature than the dude who's fans will buy anything he's featured on regardless of quality?

Marshall Mathers- American Idol and Pop Sensation...POP.
exactly. same thing dudes are doing with Drake right now too.
''REAL HIP HOP heads KNOW he is a JOKE''.Are you serious?Big Daddy Kane,ll cool j,rakim,redman,nas,Jay z,Kool G Rap,KRS-ONE,run dmc,ice t said in interviews that they respect eminem and he is one of the best and you can admit it?....Its cool to be a hater but stop saying things that no one has said.We all know that eminem has changed to the worse and that affected the hip hop community for sure but you can deny the legacy he has built from 1995-2009.
simple lil wayne......and all this young kids buying his s***

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Messi commented on Messi's album

EN VIVO=Real Madrid vs Barcelona Live Stream Soccer 2014 Online El Classico Free

"Real Madrid will play against Barcelona on October 25, 2014 at 16:00 GMT at a home match in 2014 Soccer/Football™. Are you asking “where I can watch for free Barcelona vs Real Madrid live stream on pc internet”? Barcelona vs Real…"
7 minutes ago

EN VIVO=Real Madrid vs Barcelona Live Stream Soccer 2014 Online El Classico Free

"Watch Barcelona vs Real Madrid live stream online free links and streams, Barcelona vs Real Madrid game en direct vivo ao jogo live. Barcelona vs Real Madrid live stream video. Watch Barcelona vs Real Madrid live stream online free October 25, 2014…"
7 minutes ago
Ronel commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Wild N' Out's Spanky Hayes Fires Back At Tyrese: "When You Sh*t Whole Men Come Out Your Gay A$$" (Video)
"Consign @JBizzle. This dude Hayes is a dumbass."
7 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper's 2 videos were featured
13 minutes ago
BIZ commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Wild N' Out's Spanky Hayes Fires Back At Tyrese: "When You Sh*t Whole Men Come Out Your Gay A$$" (Video)
"Bro this s*** funny lol. Let me guess, everybody butt hurt cuz he telling gay jokes huh??? FOH!!!!"
22 minutes ago

"Live stream Barcelona vs Real Madrid live Soccer, where I can watch for free Real Madrid vs Barcelona live stream on pc free, direct broadcast Barcelona vs Real Madrid live TV, Barcelona vs Real Madrid live online HD HQ channel, watch Barcelona vs…"
59 minutes ago

"watch Real Madrid vs Barcelona Live online Streaming free en vivo Soccer/Football match hd TV Channel 2014 Soccer/Football™ away match Spanish La Liga Barcelona vs Real Madrid live free online El Classico From Estadio Santiago…"
1 hour ago
john smith commented on NewMusic's blog post Nyce Da Future - We Alright (Official Music Video) Dir. By Unleash
"Nice"
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy