Funny picture, I know, but all in all who do we think contributed to Hip-Hops decline. I would say wayne but it's not his fault all these retarded kids buy his sub-par album.

The Labels ?? maybe

Fans ??

Curtis's beef ??

Pac & Bigs Beef ?? [LOL]

Curtis's decline in music, causing everyone to get comfortable now ??

Views: 6617

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i know right, how william roberts call you a honkey but confident to go at mariah of all people, diss elton but hold his hands.. white people for you LOL..

Honkeey!!!

HE DIDNT RESPOND TO THAT BUT HE RESPONDS TO THIS ROFLLLLLLL WAT A F*****!!!

looooooooool
Sexy a** Mariah Carey broke Marshall's heart. Marshall spazzed on her.

LMFAO!!!

It's only P*SSY Marshall...
eminem's f*ggoty a** beefs:

Insane Clown Posse
Canibus
Benzino & The Source Magazine
Brittany Spears
Christina Aguilera
late 90s boy bands
Moby
Limp Bizkit
Mariah Carey
Nick Cannon
GLAAD
Vanilla Ice
Ken Kaniff (ROFLMFBAO!!!)
Tom Green
And Elton John
lol.

oh how could I forget.

other notable "beefs":

Triumph The Insult Comic Dog
Special Ed (Crank Yankers)
NKOTB
Mark Walberg (shot a subliminal on TRL. Marshall is HARDCORE.)
HA
yeah I'm sayin'...
aye and all that aside, he makes music with Rihanna and Pink targeted at insecure little 14 year olds, talk about contradicting yourself huh? lol
I remember when it was supposed to be the 3 headed monster to take over hip hop again, 50 EM n Dre, 50 Was ready for War but the two other b****** were no where to be seen. This made it look bad for 50 as if he was just trying to bully the industy, but with literally every other rapper siding together it sorta f***** s*** up. Em n Dre doing songs with them after that was just sad s***, Betrayal almost..
those 2 bitchmade from the start

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Gz-up-hoes-down liked Besir Esati's blog post G-Unit Plans To Release Another EP (Video)
24 minutes ago
Gz-up-hoes-down commented on Besir Esati's blog post G-Unit Plans To Release Another EP (Video)
"Some of y'all are smoking something out of this world calling Paris trash and stuff ! Man are you serious!?? Her mixtape and all the songs she's dropped recently are good and way better that 80% trash out there! That girl can rap so quit…"
24 minutes ago
dj ohhwee commented on NewMusic's blog post Lil Bibby Ft. Jadakiss & Anthony Hamilton - Water (Remix)
"this s*** go hard as fu@k"
24 minutes ago
Gz-up-hoes-down commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Mathew Knowles Claims Jay Z & Solange Fight Was A "Jedi Mind Trick" For Publicity [Video]
"I m sure I said this was going to happen and there was some m*********** here who was arguing otherwise! I said it,,,hahaha ,I m sure he believe me now! I wish I could remember his name on here,, cos he won't say s*** now! Hahaha smfh!"
35 minutes ago
The Machine posted a status
"Listen to tha new single winning on my page"
37 minutes ago
The Machine posted a status
""
39 minutes ago
PLAYBOYD commented on Besir Esati's blog post G-Unit Plans To Release Another EP (Video)
"Man holla holla f*** ja rule"
58 minutes ago
Essino-Dub commented on G-Unit Promotions's blog post Jon Stewart DESTROYS Fox News on Their Coverage of Ferguson [Video]
"CAN I GET AN AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy