Funny picture, I know, but all in all who do we think contributed to Hip-Hops decline. I would say wayne but it's not his fault all these retarded kids buy his sub-par album.

The Labels ?? maybe

Fans ??

Curtis's beef ??

Pac & Bigs Beef ?? [LOL]

Curtis's decline in music, causing everyone to get comfortable now ??

Views: 6897

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

R&B started to change when R Kelly switched the focus from love to sex.
s*** rkelly is R n B alll the other rnb acts f***** up rnb
you right, R&B experienced a similar movement. Seems like a lot of genres aiming for a more poppish or techno sound cause this way they will sell more singles. Fans of the genre don't seem too interested to buy albums anymore tho.
aaah right...like chris brown , trey songs makes good songs for the club but they aint makin' nothin' thats as timeless as the R & B acts in the 90's....
chris and trey STOPPED being r&b the same time rihanna stopped being a virgin
lmao

Lol! Trey Songz got to be the worst ever! I'm embarrassed this dude was touted in 09 as a replacement to Usher and Kellz. Lloyd is boring as hell too. Miguel is cool doa..

Kinda like how Drake was the next 50.. instead he sold HFM numbers.

@ Flow since 1996

^^^
dope point
Soulja Boy, Justin Bieber, Bruno Mars, all the homo boys that created this hype for f*ggottness in music. It wasn't just any rapper's fault, you can't really blame it on any hip-hop musician particularly. Blame the industry for promoting wack music and the fans for not buying real sh*t.
Hip Hop started to die when people started getting a pass for biting. So the death started 97 ish..

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Merry Christmas Sidney posted a status
"What are you up to?I WANNA DEDICATE PILLS N POTIONS.THIS ONE'S FOR YOU BIGBABY."
7 minutes ago
Versa commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Australian Woman, Mersane Warria, Charged With Murder In The Stabbing Deaths Of Her 7 Children & 1 Niece (Video)
"crystal meth"
15 minutes ago
"What are you up to?50Cent plays with dolls."
17 minutes ago
OBTHEONE liked NewMusic's blog post Fabolous - Will Smith
34 minutes ago
dave commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Suspected BGF Gang Member Ismaaiyl Abdullah Brinsley Makes IG Threats Before Killing 2 NYC Cops "I'm Putting Pigs In A Blanket" (Video/Pics)
"Why does his name not surprise me."
35 minutes ago
Bijou BAKSON commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Suspected BGF Gang Member Ismaaiyl Abdullah Brinsley Makes IG Threats Before Killing 2 NYC Cops "I'm Putting Pigs In A Blanket" (Video/Pics)
"It's a call that will make sure they take this matter seriously. Nobody should oppress others forever & expect no consequences. Let this be a lesson, not a model to follow. May all of them rest in peace."
36 minutes ago
billy bob commented on NewMusic's blog post Fabolous - Will Smith
""letting people take advantage aint my style at all youd rather ask bill cosby for a tylenol" lmfao fab is that n**** he kills verses but as usual his hooks are a**"
39 minutes ago
"SPELL CHECK DUMB."
45 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy