Funny picture, I know, but all in all who do we think contributed to Hip-Hops decline. I would say wayne but it's not his fault all these retarded kids buy his sub-par album.

The Labels ?? maybe

Fans ??

Curtis's beef ??

Pac & Bigs Beef ?? [LOL]

Curtis's decline in music, causing everyone to get comfortable now ??

Views: 6462

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

^

If Jay-z didn't tell em to stop the autotune the sheep wouldn't stop coonin. Now they wont drop the Rozay gimmick until Jay-Z tells them. It's all right HERE

u retard yet he represents one of the biggest contributors of autotune KANYE WEST so shut the f*** up jay z and kanyewest gay for each other

Kendrick revived hiphop....'09 was the WOAT though.

yh pretty much
you know what destroyed hip hop? people not uniting and making music together, same with the gimmick beefs just to get some buzz. plus people supporting garbage music as well
but uniting ruined hip-hop cuz there was nothing exciting anymore
well sort of, but beefing seperated everybody. so many classic collabos could of been made
true but you cant have 90% uniting and 10% beefing, it gotta be balanced to bring the fun
50 brought HipHop to another level and Rick Ross destroyed it.

I would say it's the music industry (labels, radio, hip hop blogs etc.) pushing all this trash and the ppl who support it. Singles might sell but albums don't really sell no more which isn't a surprise. Only a selected few rappers still go plat, the rest is lucky to go gold. You can only partially blame certain artists for being industry puppets tho.
Smh rappers uniting on songs only made s*** even worse. You always see the same few rappers on those tracks and the songs all sound the same as well. The "competitive nature" of hip hop made the game more interesting and resulted in better music at least.

THIS^^^^^
when i came in this thread i was expectin' to see alot of cliche answers like ''lil wayne or ross'' destroyed hip hop when in fact its the industry....
its not even just hip hop look at R & B real intriging, authenic music has declined in all genres of music not just hip hop....

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Pandaemonium commented on G-Unit Promotions's blog post Watch French Montana and Khloe Kardashian's First Interview Together w/ Angie Martinez
"I'd never thought i'd say this but the kardashian is being used, by a cornball retard with a speech impediment!!! Services her right to be used the same way her mother and sisters use men. only one question why she let a career cripple use…"
4 minutes ago
Pandaemonium commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Christian Group Up In Arms Over New Comedy 'Black Jesus' Ft. A Foul Mouthed Son Of God Living In Compton [Video/Pics]
"had no idea a show like this was coming out on adult swim, thanks one million cocksuckers i will watch this every week, lol. i just had to take there, lets be real you know they all sucked d*** before!! Lmao"
15 minutes ago
Derek Lemire shared a profile on Google +1
33 minutes ago
The50thLaw commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Arizona Inmate Joseph Rudolph Wood Scheduled For Execution Gasps For Air For 1 1/2 Hours Before Dying [Video]
"Wish you could buy stocks on the death penalty capitalizing on Murder seems very profitable."
1 hour ago
The50thLaw commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Arizona Inmate Joseph Rudolph Wood Scheduled For Execution Gasps For Air For 1 1/2 Hours Before Dying [Video]
"At the end of the day its like a circus act watching a man die when he should have been dead a hour and a half ago would probaly set some people on edge. People say he deserves to die I say those people are unimportant. Everyone in that rooms got…"
1 hour ago
Essino-Dub commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Christian Group Up In Arms Over New Comedy 'Black Jesus' Ft. A Foul Mouthed Son Of God Living In Compton [Video/Pics]
"They just brought more attention and awareness to this show... and as a result the show will get more viewers"
1 hour ago
BIGLONPROMO.COM liked BIGLONPROMO.COM's video
1 hour ago
BIGLONPROMO.COM shared their video on Facebook
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy