Funny picture, I know, but all in all who do we think contributed to Hip-Hops decline. I would say wayne but it's not his fault all these retarded kids buy his sub-par album.

The Labels ?? maybe

Fans ??

Curtis's beef ??

Pac & Bigs Beef ?? [LOL]

Curtis's decline in music, causing everyone to get comfortable now ??

Views: 6625

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

^

If Jay-z didn't tell em to stop the autotune the sheep wouldn't stop coonin. Now they wont drop the Rozay gimmick until Jay-Z tells them. It's all right HERE

u retard yet he represents one of the biggest contributors of autotune KANYE WEST so shut the f*** up jay z and kanyewest gay for each other

Kendrick revived hiphop....'09 was the WOAT though.

yh pretty much
you know what destroyed hip hop? people not uniting and making music together, same with the gimmick beefs just to get some buzz. plus people supporting garbage music as well
but uniting ruined hip-hop cuz there was nothing exciting anymore
well sort of, but beefing seperated everybody. so many classic collabos could of been made
true but you cant have 90% uniting and 10% beefing, it gotta be balanced to bring the fun
50 brought HipHop to another level and Rick Ross destroyed it.

I would say it's the music industry (labels, radio, hip hop blogs etc.) pushing all this trash and the ppl who support it. Singles might sell but albums don't really sell no more which isn't a surprise. Only a selected few rappers still go plat, the rest is lucky to go gold. You can only partially blame certain artists for being industry puppets tho.
Smh rappers uniting on songs only made s*** even worse. You always see the same few rappers on those tracks and the songs all sound the same as well. The "competitive nature" of hip hop made the game more interesting and resulted in better music at least.

THIS^^^^^
when i came in this thread i was expectin' to see alot of cliche answers like ''lil wayne or ross'' destroyed hip hop when in fact its the industry....
its not even just hip hop look at R & B real intriging, authenic music has declined in all genres of music not just hip hop....

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

YKham commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Biggest Celebrity Nude Leak Ever? Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence Among Hundreds Whose Explicit Photos Hit The Internet [Video]
"Kate Upton sure does have some fun bags"
3 minutes ago
Alex of Out Your League ENT updated their profile
12 minutes ago
Alex of Out Your League ENT updated their profile photo
12 minutes ago
YKham commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Kanye West Commands The Stage On Day 1 Of The 2014 Budweiser Made In America Festival In Philadelphia [Full Performance] *UPDATE* L.A. Set Added
"Everytime I see a Ye set...I always get inspired..... Kanye is just a forward thinker which is rare...Most people just live in the now"
35 minutes ago
matt commented on NewMusic's blog post Trinidad James - Mr. Officer
"g unit n**** thats whatsup. been waitin on this watchin me video i keep hearin is coming soon. not soon enough god damit"
1 hour ago
matt commented on NewMusic's blog post Trinidad James - Mr. Officer
"garbage"
1 hour ago
Instant Classic Productionz commented on NewMusic's blog post Oun-P - Nothing Like Money (Official Music Video)
"This was a tough joint."
1 hour ago
Instant Classic Productionz commented on NewMusic's blog post Rae Sremmurd Ft. Nicki Minaj & Pusha T - No Flex Zone (Remix) Prod. By Mike WiLL Made It
"Why are these older rappers trying to eat off these younger kids wack songs?"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy