?

Views: 1001

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@superman...........b.i.g???????
2pac had the most solo classics..all albums while alive except 2pacalypse now but that album should be..it was pure pac with vintage ol school hip hop and raw.. Until the end of Time was close.. but not quite..it the right material for it but if the right tracks was on one album then it would have been
Nas-illmatic, it was written, stillmatic
Jay-vol 3, blueprint, black album
50-GRODT, massacre
Kanye-college dropout, late registration
Dmx-it's dark, flesh, X
PAC-me against the world, all eyez on me, makaveli
Biggie-ready to die
Eminem-MMLP
Method man-tical
Ghostface-ironman, supreme clientele
Raekwon-OB4CL
LL-radio, bad, mr smith
Ice cube-death certificate, lethal injection
Eazy E-n***** 4life
Wayne-block is hot, carter 3
Dr Dre-chronic, chronic 2001
Snoop-doggystyle
What up Swift.

Yeah Death Certificate is Ice Cube's Magnum Opus.

I thought you didn't like Kanye West?
I liked him before graduation. I thought he was in fairy land makin that album.

ha see how u lost a lil love/feel for kanye after a certain point in his career....thats how people feel bout 50 also not sayin me cause im kool wit 50 he rich he aint gotta rap but he doin it so f*** it niggah' 50 should just make a reality show wit yayo and just make niggahs laugh....but my point is thats just how it is wit fans u cant co sign everything an artist does.....

do i agree wit kanye's owl masks and egyptian skirts and wiffin' up a slore ? F*** NO but damn his lyrics is on point still...as i bump' Theruflu/Cold

damn knowing how much u hate kanye and wayne u still gave them props for they undeniable classics....maybe u not the lil' g-unit groupie u come off as....u might not like an artist but u still recognize thats wassup..i co-sign that whole list except for that slim shady ish'....

LoL! Yeah I give props where props are due. I use to f*** with them dudes heavy but they went TOO FAR to the left for me to f*** wit em now. They was doin too much for my taste now. I don't f*** wit marshall too much either but MMLP was the s***. Can't really say that about his other stuff.

Carter 3 was good but Carter 2 was Wayne at his best

^
Carter 1 was better too
you forgettin' flesh of my flesh for X too, Swift. Raw Footage for Cube too (imo at least)

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

the enforcer liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post John Witherspoon On Robin Williams: "I Knew He Was A Junkie, He Loved Cocaine. He Took Half Of Mine One Day" [Video]
1 minute ago
the enforcer commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Iggy Azalea Falls Hard Off Of The Stage While Performing 'Fancy' [Video]
"Lol reminds me of when beyonce tumbled down those stairs"
2 minutes ago
Jason Skam Moens left a comment for matn
"Ja twas nog cva. Wel nie veel mensen da echt meededen dawas bikke jammer en idd bere kort, ie voend peizk de ambiance ook da nie en ad gin goeste mi :p Moja twas ch. ej fb?"
3 minutes ago
the enforcer liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Iggy Azalea Falls Hard Off Of The Stage While Performing 'Fancy' [Video]
4 minutes ago
Daphenous Reid commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Iggy Azalea Falls Hard Off Of The Stage While Performing 'Fancy' [Video]
".........A yeah"
9 minutes ago
Tggdog commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post John Witherspoon On Robin Williams: "I Knew He Was A Junkie, He Loved Cocaine. He Took Half Of Mine One Day" [Video]
"He aint fake so he say wat he want. f*** robin. hes just another guy like everyone else"
14 minutes ago
Tggdog commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Iggy Azalea Falls Hard Off Of The Stage While Performing 'Fancy' [Video]
"thats the good thing about white girls they always go down"
17 minutes ago
Tggdog commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Iggy Azalea Falls Hard Off Of The Stage While Performing 'Fancy' [Video]
"haha cracker down"
18 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy