?

Views: 1073

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@superman...........b.i.g???????
2pac had the most solo classics..all albums while alive except 2pacalypse now but that album should be..it was pure pac with vintage ol school hip hop and raw.. Until the end of Time was close.. but not quite..it the right material for it but if the right tracks was on one album then it would have been
Nas-illmatic, it was written, stillmatic
Jay-vol 3, blueprint, black album
50-GRODT, massacre
Kanye-college dropout, late registration
Dmx-it's dark, flesh, X
PAC-me against the world, all eyez on me, makaveli
Biggie-ready to die
Eminem-MMLP
Method man-tical
Ghostface-ironman, supreme clientele
Raekwon-OB4CL
LL-radio, bad, mr smith
Ice cube-death certificate, lethal injection
Eazy E-n***** 4life
Wayne-block is hot, carter 3
Dr Dre-chronic, chronic 2001
Snoop-doggystyle
What up Swift.

Yeah Death Certificate is Ice Cube's Magnum Opus.

I thought you didn't like Kanye West?
I liked him before graduation. I thought he was in fairy land makin that album.

ha see how u lost a lil love/feel for kanye after a certain point in his career....thats how people feel bout 50 also not sayin me cause im kool wit 50 he rich he aint gotta rap but he doin it so f*** it niggah' 50 should just make a reality show wit yayo and just make niggahs laugh....but my point is thats just how it is wit fans u cant co sign everything an artist does.....

do i agree wit kanye's owl masks and egyptian skirts and wiffin' up a slore ? F*** NO but damn his lyrics is on point still...as i bump' Theruflu/Cold

damn knowing how much u hate kanye and wayne u still gave them props for they undeniable classics....maybe u not the lil' g-unit groupie u come off as....u might not like an artist but u still recognize thats wassup..i co-sign that whole list except for that slim shady ish'....

LoL! Yeah I give props where props are due. I use to f*** with them dudes heavy but they went TOO FAR to the left for me to f*** wit em now. They was doin too much for my taste now. I don't f*** wit marshall too much either but MMLP was the s***. Can't really say that about his other stuff.

Carter 3 was good but Carter 2 was Wayne at his best

^
Carter 1 was better too
you forgettin' flesh of my flesh for X too, Swift. Raw Footage for Cube too (imo at least)

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Kareem Williams posted blog posts
6 minutes ago
winzy-win a.k.a the haitian kid posted a blog post

YES IF YOU DID NOT YET GO AND BUY IT NOW TODAY!.....POW YES YOU IS MISSING OUT IN THE U.S.A AND WORLD WIDE!....POW

YES IF YOU DID NOT YET GO AND BUY IT NOW TODAY!.....POW YES YOU IS MISSING OUT NOW TODAY ON THE WINZY-WIN HOT CLASSIC HIP HOP MUSICS ALBUM NOW TODAY!....POW IN THE U.S.A AND WORLD WIDE NOW TODAY!....POW ON ALL THE MAJOR MUSICS STORES NOW TODAY ON THE INTERNET NOW TODAY!.....POWYES YOU IS MISSING OUT ON THE WINZY-WIN HOT CLASSIC HIP HOP MUSICS ALBUM THAT IS PRESENT BY G-UNIT DJ,DJ WHOO KID AND THAT BY WINZY-WIN!.....POWNOW TODAY SO IF YOU DID NOT YET GO AND BUY YOUR WINZY-WIN HOT CLASSIC HIP HOP…See More
17 minutes ago
Profile Icon via Twitter
Check out one of the Last Interviews of Prodigy of Mobb Deep - R.I.P.! https://t.co/iePSCi40gB https://t.co/xRbVtBVmxv
Twitter51 minutes ago · Reply · Retweet
Breezy Says posted a blog post

[Single] "Put That Thang On Me" By Ace Drucci (@AceDrucci) ft Xora Lou & Aliz In Stores Now!

New Single Distributed By Tuff Gong International!Blachawk Records artist Ace Drucci releases a new his new single under new deal with Tuff Gong/Island Records. The new single has a mix of hip hop, pop and dancehall elements. The song can be heard in regular rotation on 98.7 FM The Beat, a Top 40/Rhythmic format station in West Virginia.Click […See More
58 minutes ago
Thisis50 TV's blog post was featured
1 hour ago
NewMusic's 7 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
NewMusic posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Nancy Byron posted blog posts
1 hour ago

© 2017   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy