I saw a thread for this earlier this year or last. There were some good suggestions like "Return of the Heartless Monster" and "The Fif Album." And a couple other ones I can't remember. I suggest "Street King" or "Build And Destroy"....any other ideas? (NO Massacre 2 or GRODT 2!!) --KarVR

Views: 8999

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

1. The Return Of Boo Boo 2. Storeis Of Boo Boo Pt.1
3. Who's Ya Favorite
4. Street King
5. Boo Boo Pt. 1
6. Dear Sabrina
just throughin s*** out der

If he did a sequel to GRODT it would automatically create more buzz
i plead the fif or 50 is street king
I think u should name it The Terror Dome.
Black Blood !!!! / gingus codex (sp) the devils bible
The 5th Ammendment
The 5th Ammendment or SWERVs idea 50 To Life
Curtis - J****** for Styles: The JA RULE Edition
I'm Rich I Ain't Dyin'
im about 50cent " who got change"
NO P**** S***

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

ChasinDatPaper's 7 blog posts were featured
3 minutes ago
Andrew Todd updated their profile
4 minutes ago
NewMusic's 6 blog posts were featured
6 minutes ago
NewMusic posted blog posts
6 minutes ago
Thisis50 TV posted blog posts
6 minutes ago
vinroc50 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Fredro Starr Of Onyx Spazzes Out On Charlamagne Tha God Over Brandy Oral Sex Question. Calls Him A P*ssy During Interview. Earns 'Donkey Of The Day' For Lying About 50 Cent Confrontation [Video]
"@ykham c-the god has a job to do he makes money thats how he eats ! He aint fin to f*** up money cuz this old a** wack rapper wants to act like a b**** f***** drama queen throwin fits cuz c-the god doin his job .!. Fredro is old as dirty never was…"
11 minutes ago
F***THEWORLD commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Kanye West's 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' Tops GQ's Best Albums Of The 21st Century List
"Amy Winehouse should be #1. Shes the only one with a Classic on there. All those other albums are TRASH and just left in a Mist."
13 minutes ago
vinroc50 liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Fredro Starr Of Onyx Spazzes Out On Charlamagne Tha God Over Brandy Oral Sex Question. Calls Him A P*ssy During Interview. Earns 'Donkey Of The Day' For Lying About 50 Cent Confrontation [Video]
14 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy