What rapper or singer would you like to see join 50 Cent's G-Unit & why?

50 Cent Recently Told MTV that he is looking for new artist!

He Said:
"You'll see new faces, because I'm looking for new artists now. I'll sign new artists and take them with me and kinda groom them. I don't specifically say, 'I want this kind of artist' — I look for talent that inspires me, that complements what I do with their own thing. Some of the stuff you can't teach a person; they gotta have it."

Thisis50 Blog Of The Full Story

What rapper or singer would you like to see join 50 Cent's G-Unit? Share your reason...

Tags: 50, Cent's, G-Unit?, What, join, like, or, rapper, see, singer, More…to, would, you

Views: 412

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Bronx Is Back %0 Cent this is why i wanna Sign With You
Attachments:
This Is Why I wanna Sign With 50 Cent
Attachments:
Kidd cudi
if they want a career they wouldnt join g-unit...
MY SON "WORTH A MIL", FIRST OFF HE A YOUNG ONE ON THE COME UP..... AS FAR AS DEDICATION, CHECK THE BROTHERS WEB PAGE (THAT HE WORKED ON HIMSELF NO ASSISTANCE) AND FOLLOW THROUGH ON HIS WORK.. WORTHAMIL.COM. . THE BOY IS A NUT... HE GET AT YOU ON WHATEVER LEVEL YOUR FEELING OR FEARING.... UNSIGNED HYPE?.... UNSIGNED SELLS IS BETTER OFF DESCRIBING HIM.... ALL THE N**** NEED IS THAT OPEN DOOR. I PUT MY REPUTATION ON IT----- MY N**** PUT WORK IN , AS AN MC AND IN THE HOOD..... WHAT CAN YOU SAY MY G, QUEENS BREED ONLY THE BEST.... HE CAN GET IT IN WITH G-UNIT CAUSE WE ALL BASICALLY LIVED OUT SIMILAR LIFESTYLES , MOST OF US WORSE THAN OTHERS LOOKING FOR A WAY OUT..... CAN'T EVEN RESPECT THE STREETS NO MORE.... LITERALLY EVERYBODY LOCKED UP AND DEAD.... IF YOU WANT TO USE TODAY'S YOUTH TO BRING BACK THE CODE OF THE STREET TO TODAYS NONSENSE CAT-BURGLAR A** THUG'S OUT THERE.... THERE'S YA' BOY RIGHT THERE.... ( NO GROUPIE S*** HERE) THATS JUST MY N**** LIKE THAT... RICK HITLA A.K.A K.SILENCIO
When the electorate is full idiots dictatorship is the best solution...
Ar-Ab
Gucci Mane
Uncle Murda
Maino
freddie gibbs, big k.r.i.t., and chip tha ripper...new faces to the game
buck and game !!!!!!!!! i dont know why n**** LOL

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Young Killah liked G-Unit Promotions's blog post G-Unit x Jennifer Aniston x Wiz Khalifa x Tyga x Gerard Butler + More Sing Farewell To Chelsea Handler On Her Final Show!! [Video]
3 minutes ago
Jay Harris liked 50 Cent's blog post G-Unit - Ahhh Sh!t (Official Music Video) - TI50
7 minutes ago
Versa commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture (Album Cover/Release Date)
"Kool I will buy that I have all his albums bought from the shop, not downloaded for free like the tight skinny jeans f** generation. haha"
14 minutes ago
Josh liked NewMusic's blog post Logic Ft. Childish Gambino - Driving Miss Daisy
20 minutes ago
Profile IconThisis50 via Facebook
Thumbnail

EXCLUSIVE! Sheneka Adams Talks Wild' N Out; Nick Cannon

Sheneka Adams Talks Wild' N Out; Nick Cannon

Thisis50 & Young Jack Thriller recently spoke with Sheneka Adams for an exclusive interview! Sheneka Adams speaks on Wild' N Out, working with Nick Cannon & ...

Facebook24 minutes ago · Reply
Thisis50 TV posted a blog post

Sheneka Adams Talks Wild' N Out; Nick Cannon - TI50

Thisis50 & Young Jack Thriller recently spoke with Sheneka Adams for an exclusive interview!Sheneka Adams speaks on Wild' N Out, working with Nick Cannon & much more!Follow @iamshenekaadams @jackthriller @thisis50See More
26 minutes ago
Delroy Sebastian liked NewMusic's blog post Astro - 88 (Official Music Video)
35 minutes ago
juan commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Whose Idea Was This? Gun Instructor Teaching 9-Year Old Girl How To Use An Uzi Is Killed When She Loses Control Of Weapon [Video]
"this 9 year old has caught more bodies than most of these rappers.."
43 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy