What music video do you want to see next off of 50 Cent's mixtape "The Big 10"?

Let 50 Cent know what you want to see next...

Tags: 50, ?, Cent's, The Big 10, What, do, mixtape, music, next, of, More…off, see, to, video, want, you

Views: 4761

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Shooting Guns or N***** be Scheming
n***** be scheming or shooting guns
you took my heart
shooting guns n n***** b schemin
"You took my heart"
Only as long as he does it justice, He can get real creative visually with that track
but the way its looking i doubt it
Co-sign!
put ya hands up
You Took My Heart IS My Fav Song So I want that 2 be the last video :D but i guess a Video for shooting guns would be ill
"Body On It" with the talking part in the end included, lol 50 goes in there
SHOOTING GUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You took my heart, Shooting Guns and Stop Crying. but should move on too the SK mixtape asap!
I like those joints right there. I hope fif do start that next mixtape or drop the single. but he have to be a lil more creative on those videos.

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

SOZE commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Nicki Minaj Disses Miley Cyrus While Accepting An Award At The 2015 MTV VMAs (Video)
"and yet stll... neither nicki nor meek answered drake!!!"
47 minutes ago
MASTER commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Nicki Minaj Disses Miley Cyrus While Accepting An Award At The 2015 MTV VMAs (Video)
"She'll be apologizing later like Meek.. They have to reach to sell units these days"
1 hour ago
Essino-Dub commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Nicki Minaj Disses Miley Cyrus While Accepting An Award At The 2015 MTV VMAs (Video)
"Miley should hop on a Back to Back remix with Drake"
1 hour ago
Essino-Dub commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Nicki Minaj Disses Miley Cyrus While Accepting An Award At The 2015 MTV VMAs (Video)
"I really don't think that Nicki was serious and this is being blown out of proporiton"
1 hour ago
Black Bauer commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Nicki Minaj Disses Miley Cyrus While Accepting An Award At The 2015 MTV VMAs (Video)
"Sex tape or gtfohwtbs"
1 hour ago
Profile IconThisis50 via Facebook
Thumbnail

Nicki Minaj Disses Miley Cyrus While Accepting An Award At The MTV VMAs (Video)

Nicki Minaj Disses Miley Cyrus While Accepting An Award At The MTV VMAs (Video)

thisis50.com

Video After The Jump During an interview with The New York Times last week, Miley Cyrus, gave her opinion on the recent Nicki Minaj vs. Taylor Swift spat…

Facebook1 hour ago · Reply
ChasinDatPaper's 3 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
ChasinDatPaper posted blog posts
1 hour ago

© 2015   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy