What music video do you want to see next off of 50 Cent's mixtape "The Big 10"?

Let 50 Cent know what you want to see next...

Tags: 50, ?, Cent's, The Big 10, What, do, mixtape, music, next, of, More…off, see, to, video, want, you

Views: 4717

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

SHOOTING GUNS FT KIDD KIDD
Suck a roll on
Body On It or Stop Cryin.. gotta make a Statement wit either one of those videos
Body On It

and the video should include ThisIs50 forums
and Mics profile when he says "Eat A D!ck, Chew It"
lmfaoooooooooooooo yours should be there too CJ LOL
^
Shooting guns
No more after that "off and on" video i can tell the rest of his videos are going to be boring and just him standing there lip syncing with some type of fitted on
Nah Nah Nah is really slept on. I wanna see that video. The song is gutta. I'd shoot it on the street in the whips and a bunch of grimey dudes in the alleys/dirty streets. Make the vid real dirty.

1.Put Ya Hands Up
2.Shooting Guns
3.Body On It
4.N***** Be Scheming

ZV Shooting Guns is going crazy in the streets, if THE G promotes this it might be bigger than '' i get money''.
Shooting guns../-) please and thank you... :-)

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

2Corvettes posted a status
"#SK u saved my life thx 50"
12 minutes ago
Mone liked NewMusic's blog post Mobb Deep - Biology (Prod. By The Alchemist)
25 minutes ago
jBrizzle commented on NewMusic's blog post Drake - '6 God' x 'Heat Of The Moment' x 'How Bout Now' (Listen/Download)
"F@#K you negative F@#K$! GGGGG G UNIT A BEAST PERIOD! Only thing disappointing is reading your lame azz comments! Thinking your opinion is the same as popular belief. FOH! Talkin smack in a Drake topic about G Unit. Pessimistic d*****-bag! Drake did…"
50 minutes ago
Jay Harris liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Audio Push Talk Upcoming Album, Collaborating With Wale & More (Video)
1 hour ago
2Corvettes posted a status
"#SK FLY PELICAN FLY."
1 hour ago
2Corvettes commented on G-Unit Promotions's blog post LMAO: Man Tells President Obama “Don’t Touch My Girlfriend” + Obama Responds "I Wasn't Planning On It"
"#SK on both parts but the Pres. Pulled rank lmao"
1 hour ago
2Corvettes commented on G-Unit Promotions's blog post LMAO: Man Tells President Obama “Don’t Touch My Girlfriend” + Obama Responds "I Wasn't Planning On It"
"#SK cool."
1 hour ago
the enforcer liked Besir Esati's blog post Best G-Unit Instagram Pictures Of The Week (Pics)
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy