What music video do you want to see next off of 50 Cent's mixtape "The Big 10"?

Let 50 Cent know what you want to see next...

Tags: 50, ?, Cent's, The Big 10, What, do, mixtape, music, next, of, More…off, see, to, video, want, you

Views: 4757

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Shooting Guns or N***** be Scheming
n***** be scheming or shooting guns
you took my heart
shooting guns n n***** b schemin
"You took my heart"
Only as long as he does it justice, He can get real creative visually with that track
but the way its looking i doubt it
Co-sign!
put ya hands up
You Took My Heart IS My Fav Song So I want that 2 be the last video :D but i guess a Video for shooting guns would be ill
"Body On It" with the talking part in the end included, lol 50 goes in there
SHOOTING GUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You took my heart, Shooting Guns and Stop Crying. but should move on too the SK mixtape asap!
I like those joints right there. I hope fif do start that next mixtape or drop the single. but he have to be a lil more creative on those videos.

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

LV The Voice updated their profile
6 seconds ago
Jay Harris liked NewMusic's blog post Tinashe Ft. DeJ Loaf - All Hands On Deck (Remix)
14 seconds ago
Shannon Michael Cassidy commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 50 Cent x Big Boy TV: Talks 'Power' 2nd Season, Not Rocking W/Diddy, Floyd Mayweather Friendship, Frigo, His Tattoos, G-Unit, 'Southpaw,' Working Out, Eminem, Rick Ross (Video)
"Did avonnah berry come back to this post 10 hours later just to see if someone had something to say about his/her comment?"
4 minutes ago
Rpj23 commented on NewMusic's blog post Lil Mama - Sausage (Official Music Video)
"Little bow wow is making a come back. Lol"
6 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper's 7 blog posts were featured
11 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper posted blog posts
12 minutes ago
Avonnah Berry commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 50 Cent x Big Boy TV: Talks 'Power' 2nd Season, Not Rocking W/Diddy, Floyd Mayweather Friendship, Frigo, His Tattoos, G-Unit, 'Southpaw,' Working Out, Eminem, Rick Ross (Video)
"@Denali08, hatin' hard just like 50 Cent is doing...LMFAO!!!!!"
16 minutes ago
Profile IconThisis50 via Facebook
Thumbnail

New Music: Sheek Louch 'Memory Lane'

Sheek Louch - Memory Lane (Freestyle)

thisis50.com

Sheek Louch of The Lox takes us on a trip down Memory Lane in his latest freestyle. The Yonkers, New York rapper is preparing to release his Silverback G…

Facebook30 minutes ago · Reply

© 2015   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy