What music video do you want to see next off of 50 Cent's mixtape "The Big 10"?

Let 50 Cent know what you want to see next...

Tags: 50, ?, Cent's, The Big 10, What, do, mixtape, music, next, of, More…off, see, to, video, want, you

Views: 4755

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Shooting Guns or N***** be Scheming
n***** be scheming or shooting guns
you took my heart
shooting guns n n***** b schemin
"You took my heart"
Only as long as he does it justice, He can get real creative visually with that track
but the way its looking i doubt it
Co-sign!
put ya hands up
You Took My Heart IS My Fav Song So I want that 2 be the last video :D but i guess a Video for shooting guns would be ill
"Body On It" with the talking part in the end included, lol 50 goes in there
SHOOTING GUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You took my heart, Shooting Guns and Stop Crying. but should move on too the SK mixtape asap!
I like those joints right there. I hope fif do start that next mixtape or drop the single. but he have to be a lil more creative on those videos.

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

rolie polie commented on NewMusic's blog post Bobby Shmurda Ft. Rowdy Rebel & Abillyon - Get A Room For Ya
"Its OK.I like the fact that he sounds better on each track unlike soulja,and chief..it'll prolly be better if he wasn't abliving on the chorus while dude was singing."
11 minutes ago
Twizz liked NewMusic's blog post Bobby Shmurda Ft. Rowdy Rebel & Abillyon - Get A Room For Ya
25 minutes ago
Lord cezar commented on Tony Yayo's blog post Tony Yayo - N***** Talk S*** [TI50]
"I like what he is doing ..bbut i am not listening to this water down s*** in 2015 ... Had he only released one or two songs that sounded that old ..i would have been ok ..but damn dude a third one????"
30 minutes ago
Twizz liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Man Arrested After Hitting Dave Chappelle With A Banana Peel. Comedian Cracks Jokes "I'm Offended By The Poor Quality Of The Banana" (Audio)
31 minutes ago
Lord cezar commented on Tony Yayo's blog post Tony Yayo - N***** Talk S*** [TI50]
"lmao songetwrec has to see this ...yayo is repping his click"
33 minutes ago
rolie polie commented on NewMusic's blog post Rich Homie Quan - You Not
"I'm assuming he's dissing thug for calling him a b****"
39 minutes ago
Thisis50 TV's blog post was featured

16OrBetter - Cypher EP 54 | The Queen B**** x Mardi Graz x JFK x Miskreet x Chi Ali x Brian Acosta - TI50

16OrBetter - Cypher EP 54 | The Queen B**** x Mardi Graz x JFK x Miskreet x Chi Ali x Brian Acosta (Hosted by Un Kasa)Follow @16orbetter @jackthriller @thisis5016orbetter, tell us who sucks !Want to be part of 16orbetter ? Email 16orbetter@gmail.comSee More
41 minutes ago
Thisis50 TV posted a blog post

16OrBetter - Cypher EP 54 | The Queen B**** x Mardi Graz x JFK x Miskreet x Chi Ali x Brian Acosta - TI50

16OrBetter - Cypher EP 54 | The Queen B**** x Mardi Graz x JFK x Miskreet x Chi Ali x Brian Acosta (Hosted by Un Kasa)Follow @16orbetter @jackthriller @thisis5016orbetter, tell us who sucks !Want to be part of 16orbetter ? Email 16orbetter@gmail.comSee More
44 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy