WHAT MAKES BIGGIE IS BETTA THAN PAC????will the big movie b betta than juice????

PAC WAS THE BEST ON THE EAST & WEST .SO MANY HITS ,STILL GOT A GIVE BIG HIS ,BUT PAC LYRICS ARE STILL ALIVE LIKE THEYWERE WROTE TODAY!

Views: 121

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ima go wit pac i mean he has it all on evry album dat dude wud have u cryn at da end lol
i personally like biggie more...and im from the westcoast...i think until we all can awknowledge that both of them legends...and not be on some...f*** biggie or f*** pac....then that'll be ill...
i think we can all agree that if both of them were alive now...hip hop wouldnt be like it is...either that...or one of em would be bigger than the other...noone will know...

heres another question...do you think there are rappers that feel the same way some of yall feel...like...f*** biggie..or f*** pac...they just dont say s*** cuz...thats gon destroy theyre careers...what yall think?..
yea i go wit pac but biggie got prly the best song i ever heard that grab yo gats call yo clicks joint i dnt no the name but it as hot
PAC IS THE BEST
2 pac my dude 2 many hits just s many hits
Bigs music was classic but tupacs is timeless!
imo Tupac is the better rapper.
I can understand that fans of Big are gonna keep on sayin he was the better rapper,
that's their opinion....
and I gotta admit,
Biggie is one of the greatest, he had a sick flow and so, but to say he was the best lyrical rapper is simply not true....
it's a damn lie.
You might as well go rollin around town in a wheelchair with a red nose on tellin people you can fly.
dude you need to go back to school with that grammar
pac is best

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

© 2017   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy