This Thread is a long time in the making

I hadn't figured out the correct approach to this thread Until after finished watching the Finale of the show "The Event" on NBC tonight

I and other researchers have concluded that the Moon wasn't originally in the orbit it is today and in fact might not even be from this solar system but was place here

The Evidence to support this Theory is the FAct that the Moon has a Drifting Orbit which would suggest that it originally wasn't in the vicinity it is now

What you have with other moons in our Solar System is descending orbits of Moons being pulled into the planets due to their gravitational Pull

MArs Phobos Moon which is also debated whether it is an actual Moon has a disintegrating orbit

Our Moon is actually Moving away from our Planet

Not only is it moving away but it ALWAYS faces one side

No other Moon on any of the Bigger Planets have a moon that doesn't consistently rotate

It would appear that the Moon is actually a Satellite of some sort maybe even an ancient satellite

Now the Scientific Evidence alone is enough to convince any LOGICAL person that the Moon isn't in its original place of orbit

The Sumerians spoke of the Moon as it being of a member of Nibiru which is the home world of the Annunaki the creators of the current Homo Sapien

According to the Sumerian Tablets the Moon was a satellite of NIbiru and the last time Nibiru was in the vicinity of Earth the Moon was placed here as an observation post

We haven't been back to moon if u even believe we went there to begin with since the 50s

What we do know is that Last Year president Obama signed off on NASA launching a Rocket to hit the Surface of the moon and what we Do know is that it Rung Like a Bell for HOURS

That would confirm the theory that Moon is actually Hollow which means there is a possibility that there are bases inside or on the Dark Side of the Moon

In the Finale of "The Event" the visitors opened a portal in the fabric of Space time and the General consensus was that if they came it would be via some sort of Space ship(s) with the 2 billion people from their Planet

Never did it occur to me that they Would actually Bring their PLANET to our Solar system

Then it hit me and it all Made Sense

If the Sumerians account of the Moon originating from Nibiru was inaccurate then it was sent here by someone else

What is Clear is that the Moon didn't originate here

Views: 356

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA
"It was directed towards the 1s who were going to go off topic and attack me because they have not a clue about the subject"

i gotta say trev called that one
i know that the moon is white, round and i can see it in the sky..thats all i know..oh and a bunch of geeks landed on it like 50 years ago
Thats pretty sad especially since the Moon isn't white

It only appears white do to the light emitting from it to our planet

U should at least know that much
my interest is money & women...sorry
cool story bruh
Definitely not a story
Props on another interesting thread...

Aliens could be living on the dark side of the moon and we wouldnt even know it...
That is a strong possibility

As i stated we dont know whats on the Dark Side of the Moon

Im 100% sure the NAzis do
i was going to make a joke about flash but thats too easy
What His Chin has been to the moon and back?

lol
lol nah i was gonna say if you wanna know what the nazis think just ask flash

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

G-Unit Promotions's video was featured

AV - "Run Me My Money" (Music Video)

The next thing smokin' from Compton is none other than AV with his newly released video for the single Run Me My Money
4 minutes ago
Profile IconThisis50 via Facebook
Thumbnail

Beyonce & Jay Z Working On A Joint Album

Beyonce & Jay Z Reportedly Working On A Joint Album (Audio)

www.thisis50.com

Audio After The Jump After completing a successful joint concert tour it looks like Jay Z and Beyonce are taking it up a notch by collaborating on an album.…

Facebook9 minutes ago · Reply
ChasinDatPaper's 5 blog posts were featured
14 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper posted blog posts
15 minutes ago
LEE ELLIE updated their profile
17 minutes ago
Avenue G. commented on 50 Cent's blog post G-Unit - Watch Me (Official Music Video)
""It was five of us..." -NY"
17 minutes ago
Jim shared John Brown's discussion on Twitter
22 minutes ago
Avenue G. commented on Besir Esati's blog post LMAO: 50 Cent Bodyguarding For Carmelo Anthony,Terrifies TMZ Paparazzi (Video)
""To all my G-unit soldiers, 2 many to name. GGG G-Unit! Ride out!" -Ferrari"
35 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy