Banks is a real dude, so he'd never pull a Game or Buck, but everyone knew that something was wrong when Banks stopped touring with the Unit, and his s*** wasn't being promoted on here.

If you think I'm just talking s***, listen to the latest 50 interview with Cosmic Kev. He's asked if Banks is still with the Unit, and he hesitates then says "Yea." Then asked why he hesitated, 50 says "Well what is he if he's not G-Unit?" And Kev says "nothing," and 50 says "right."

What do you think caused it? I'll give you some of the rumored causes and tell me what you think:

• 50 treated Banks like s*** again after HMF2 was a commercial flop. (He did this after Rotten Apple, so it's perfectly possible he did it again and that hurt Banks twice as much.)
  • 50 got pissed that Banks was in the studio with Meek Mill. It's true that they were in the studio, but there was also rumors that Banks shook hands with Ross whilst there.
  • Banks is pissed that 50 is dropping a mixtape right when his V6 buzz was taking place

I think it's most likely the first two, as they seemed to be drifting apart prior to the mixtape promotion, (and that just seemed to solidify the tension.)

But yea what do you guys think?

Views: 2204

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i dont agree aj....50 is not everybodyn thats whats cool about him

sha was involved with bisd , what you talking about bruh?
evolve

Money is the root of all Evil..Since when were Mayweather 50 best friends? they didn't grew up together from young like Banks and Yayo. 50 don't burn your bridges. Already the Most hated in the music industry. The same people you started with is the same people you end with - LOYALTY. Whats Money with no Respect? Printed Money is going to be extinct within the next 2-3 years Revelation 13:16-17.
50 won't drop Banks if he does Banks will be Bigger than Him! Banks + Buck = Deadly Combination. Banks and Back got great chemistry together all their songs together are Classics.
G-UNIT IS NOTHING WITHOUT BANKS..ITS A PROVEN FACT! ONLY ARTIST ON THE LABEL WITH GOOD LYRICAL CONTENT, MAKES GOOD MUSIC NO NURSERY RHYMES.

True. Looks to me like 50 and Floyd just became best friends in the last 3 years, they just started saying it more for the sake of star power. Its time he treats Banks like an equal(nothing wrong with that, the fans already do it)
50 is chasing hits instead of speaking truth to power like KRIT, NAS, and even some guys I wont mention. Making money bragging and dance music instead of stimulating the mind like he did on Power of the Dollar and GRODT. I liked BISD and Curtis by the way.
Nope If I Remember 50 Cent & Floyd Where Great Friends B4 That ....If You Hear ''Ghetto Superstar' Track He Said I Hang Out With Really Rich Friends ''Floyd Mayweather On G-Unit Radio Series Which Was In 2005-06

They've been friends since 2004.

@ AJ(The One & Only) i Agree Sha is a very good A&R got a great Ear For Music. Same way he dropped Sha same way he drooped Buck..All for Financial Reasons.
Hes branching out to other ventures because profiting of His Music is limited with all the poor decisions hes making.
At the Rate hes going he gon be bankrupt. How do you give an Artist 10 mill without critically analyzing him. who can't market themselves build a buzz. Being Wealthy is privilege but if your careless with your money and not investing right it goes down hill.

& What Is This GARBAGE About 50 Being Mad At Banks For Tweeting Meek Mill...Where U In G-Unit Offices With 50 & Banks GTFOH .......Banks Is Pisssed at 50 At Dropping A Mixtape Last Time I Heard It Was 50 Turn To DROP A ALBUM ....Y Would He Be Pisssed Anyways It Just Adds More Hype Towards ''V6'' Which Is Goood
its all b******* blog talk bro. anything to get them feeling like they know whats up.
^^^^^
Emotional Guy
No need to catch feelings here, cupcake.
They were in the studio together, recording a song. Apparently, ross shook hands with him while there, (it was confirmed by some of the MMG execs/inner circle.) That may or may not've been what caused 50 to get angry but jeez you don't need to pms about it

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

2Corvettes commented on NewMusic's blog post Mary J. Blige - Right Now (Official Music Video)
"#SK Beautiful and cool song except for one part of the beat snare or something I wasn't likeing.cool."
2 minutes ago
2Corvettes liked NewMusic's blog post Tamar Braxton Ft. Future - Let Me Know (Official Music Video)
11 minutes ago
2Corvettes commented on NewMusic's blog post Tamar Braxton Ft. Future - Let Me Know (Official Music Video)
"#SK thatwascool."
11 minutes ago
2Corvettes commented on NewMusic's blog post Tamar Braxton Ft. Future - Let Me Know (Official Music Video)
"#SK Wow."
13 minutes ago
2Corvettes commented on NewMusic's blog post T.I. Ft. Young Thug, Jeezy & Lil Wayne - About The Money (Remix)
"#SK cool. lol Wayne."
17 minutes ago
2Corvettes liked NewMusic's blog post T.I. Ft. Young Thug, Jeezy & Lil Wayne - About The Money (Remix)
17 minutes ago
pedro liked Besir Esati's blog post Best G-Unit Instagram Pictures Of The Week (Pics)
24 minutes ago
Beloved Quinones commented on NewMusic's blog post Drake - '6 God' x 'Heat Of The Moment' x 'How Bout Now' (Listen/Download)
"Manh f*** dat.. Where the unit with that BEAST.. BOMB ON DESE STRIPPER WIFIN N*****"
38 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy