WHAT CAN I TAKE TO P*** CLEAN ON A DRUG TEST HELP ME OUT THISIS50............

YO I NEED TAKE A DRUG TEST NEED TO PASS IT IF I DONT IAM UP S**** CREEK AND THE DRUNG IS WEED IS WATER THE TICKIT

Views: 47

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

instead of smoking weed just smoke this stuff called K2

its a herbal incense that you can smoke and it gets you high as hell. NO THC so you won't get tested positive and its totally legal, you can get it from any smokers shop. Kansas made it illegal tho because it gets you high but thats about it.
buy one of those detoxing drinks... never tried it but it costs about $30 or somethin... other than that drink plenty of water
http://aolsearcht2.search.aol.com/aol/search?s_it=topsearchbox.search&q=drug+detox+cleanse

a bunch of sites on detox cleansing
get qcarbo from a nutrition store like gnc or something

detox drinks only work if u stop smoking for 48 hrs tho.....thats probably y ppl say they dont work...because they dont follow proper instructions....but trust me they work
same thing as pacqiao
water, cranberry juice, orange peels (its gross, but the antioxidants in the peels help flush out your body), um honestly though it just depends on how much you've been smoking.
you gotta take someone elses p*** in a container covered with foil to keep it warm

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Damond Lamont posted a status
8 minutes ago
blak4dmd commented on Mixtape Weekly's blog post Dej Loaf - Sell Sole (Free Mixtape Stream/Download)
"s*** sounds cool"
10 minutes ago
Ze' commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post IG User Calls Tyga A Pedophile For Alleged Relationship With 17-Year Old Kylie Jenner. Rapper Goes Off
"Tyga can do whatever the f*** he wants. I d ok nt condone it but first its his life. Second he may not be doing s*** with jenner. If he is the law needs to tale care of it not the broke a** public."
17 minutes ago
Ze' commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Chief Keef Responds To Being Dropped From Interscope Records "100% Of Everything Goes To Me Now"
"BYE FELICIA!!! BYE!!"
20 minutes ago
Ze' commented on NewMusic's blog post T.I. - King (Official Music Video)
"Stoo askiing 50 to put n***** down. Of gucci a king in ATL he don't need help."
22 minutes ago
Rikardo Louis commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post IG User Calls Tyga A Pedophile For Alleged Relationship With 17-Year Old Kylie Jenner. Rapper Goes Off
"you make all that money but you cant find a girl your own age smh.."
28 minutes ago
Rikardo Louis commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Chief Keef Responds To Being Dropped From Interscope Records "100% Of Everything Goes To Me Now"
"he aint going to be around by next year ill never buy his s***.he had one good song.i dont like was the only hot track"
31 minutes ago
RED G commented on Mixtape Weekly's blog post Dej Loaf - Sell Sole (Free Mixtape Stream/Download)
"Dope!!"
34 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy