With all you f*** idiots waitin for Em & Hov to drop or Drake & Kanye to put out thier singles, Yall are awaking a sleeping giant..

TUNECHI !!!

YoungMoney/CashMoney/Obama

Views: 745

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hell na. What kinda sucka are you where you only care about what b****** think about you? Dudes do anything for these tramps nowadays.
Lmao I'm not a sucker just like the song I'm not like MiCkey

Btw Fif says new music tonight, 50, Kendrick, kidd kidd
I wasn't callin you a sucka lol. I was talkin bout those f*** that made the song. Ha.
Ah ok gotcha misunderstanding on my part lol
If Wayne need to get back on his Carter 1 and 2 s***
he'll have to re-hire guille the kid for that......
Too late for that, would be too obvious

Is this the guy all of you are talking about ??? Is IT ????

Wayne fell off somewhat, point blank. I was listening to Carter 2 when I was in HS and nobody knew who the F he was. Carter 3 comes out and every moron flocked to that Commercial sounding album. Wayne Pre-Carter 3 > Wayne post-Carter 3.
That's because ur a youngin..Wayne first album went plat Lmao u don't even know the hot boy days..Wayne been the man since I was in high school and that was way before carter 2

Its a hit, but its STILL NOT Tha Carter II Weezy.

I can't even listen to that piece of s*** song all the way thru.

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Epitome commented on Epitome's video
43 minutes ago
BIGTIME commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Michael Brown's Blood Reportedly Found On Officer Darren Wilson's Gun & Car Door (Video)
"ofc blood is on the damn gun,he was shot at close range!!! they didnt find a finger print on the damn gun!!!!! wht ppl ant s***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
47 minutes ago
Epitome liked Epitome's video
49 minutes ago
Foolish B commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Woman Who Brought Her 8-Month Old Baby To Bank Robbery Sentenced To 6 Years In Prison.
"@Ze' Don't ever expect him or that f***** A to ever acknowledge a criminal being white on these pages. Whites can do no wrong."
51 minutes ago
1THUG aka EBOLA-PROOF VEST!! commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Michael Brown's Blood Reportedly Found On Officer Darren Wilson's Gun & Car Door (Video)
"look at "dorian" thazz ah fuggin BUMM!! I dont believe mike brown should have been killed!! In tha immortal words of heavy D in Self-destruction: "They call us animals..uh uh i dont agree wit em...i prove em wrong but right is what…"
58 minutes ago
www.Luigi504.com commented on NewMusic's blog post Gwen Stefani - Baby Don't Lie
"50 needs a hook from Gwen on his album and make that a single, perfect combo...like Eminem and Rihanna"
59 minutes ago
Epitome liked Epitome's video
1 hour ago
Ze' commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Michael Brown's Blood Reportedly Found On Officer Darren Wilson's Gun & Car Door (Video)
"@whooo I understand. I saw the video and yeah he is a damn bully. Its just f****** retarded that this kid tries to grab the cops gun. Who does that s***? Sickening. If what ur saying about the finger prints on the gun, then whatever. In reality,…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy