With all you f*** idiots waitin for Em & Hov to drop or Drake & Kanye to put out thier singles, Yall are awaking a sleeping giant..

TUNECHI !!!

YoungMoney/CashMoney/Obama

Views: 748

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hell na. What kinda sucka are you where you only care about what b****** think about you? Dudes do anything for these tramps nowadays.
Lmao I'm not a sucker just like the song I'm not like MiCkey

Btw Fif says new music tonight, 50, Kendrick, kidd kidd
I wasn't callin you a sucka lol. I was talkin bout those f*** that made the song. Ha.
Ah ok gotcha misunderstanding on my part lol
If Wayne need to get back on his Carter 1 and 2 s***
he'll have to re-hire guille the kid for that......
Too late for that, would be too obvious

Is this the guy all of you are talking about ??? Is IT ????

Wayne fell off somewhat, point blank. I was listening to Carter 2 when I was in HS and nobody knew who the F he was. Carter 3 comes out and every moron flocked to that Commercial sounding album. Wayne Pre-Carter 3 > Wayne post-Carter 3.
That's because ur a youngin..Wayne first album went plat Lmao u don't even know the hot boy days..Wayne been the man since I was in high school and that was way before carter 2

Its a hit, but its STILL NOT Tha Carter II Weezy.

I can't even listen to that piece of s*** song all the way thru.

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

MacTheLegend left a comment for NewMusic
10 minutes ago
Bijon Stigger liked NewMusic's blog post Beyonce - '7/11' x 'Ring Off'
19 minutes ago
Swift-o commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Critics Going At Eminem For Taking Aim At Iggy Azalea On His New Song 'Vegas' Should Chill (Audio) *UPDATE* Iggy Responds
"Lmao. This b**** got like one single and one successful album now she talkin $$$ trend? Gtfoh. I hope em gives her the Mariah treatment."
30 minutes ago
Rucku$ commented on NewMusic's blog post Lil Durk - B.O.N. (Big Ole N*gga) Prod. By Jack Flash
"Game....look what you did. You mentioned this clown and now people know who he is. Smh."
45 minutes ago
Bilal Naqvi posted a blog post

www.swipebuck.com

my Aunty Isabella just got an awesome six month old BMW 1 Series Convertible by work using a laptop... use this link,, http://www.swipebuck.comSee More
47 minutes ago
NewMusic's 8 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
NewMusic posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Essino-Dub commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Critics Going At Eminem For Taking Aim At Iggy Azalea On His New Song 'Vegas' Should Chill (Audio) *UPDATE* Iggy Responds
"She really needs to stop "responding" to s***... her comments makes her look more stupid... Do you really think that Marshall was threatening to rape you, b****?... COME ON"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy