With all you f*** idiots waitin for Em & Hov to drop or Drake & Kanye to put out thier singles, Yall are awaking a sleeping giant..

Views: 757

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hell na. What kinda sucka are you where you only care about what b****** think about you? Dudes do anything for these tramps nowadays.
Lmao I'm not a sucker just like the song I'm not like MiCkey

Btw Fif says new music tonight, 50, Kendrick, kidd kidd
I wasn't callin you a sucka lol. I was talkin bout those f*** that made the song. Ha.
Ah ok gotcha misunderstanding on my part lol
If Wayne need to get back on his Carter 1 and 2 s***
he'll have to re-hire guille the kid for that......
Too late for that, would be too obvious

Is this the guy all of you are talking about ??? Is IT ????

Wayne fell off somewhat, point blank. I was listening to Carter 2 when I was in HS and nobody knew who the F he was. Carter 3 comes out and every moron flocked to that Commercial sounding album. Wayne Pre-Carter 3 > Wayne post-Carter 3.
That's because ur a youngin..Wayne first album went plat Lmao u don't even know the hot boy days..Wayne been the man since I was in high school and that was way before carter 2

Its a hit, but its STILL NOT Tha Carter II Weezy.

I can't even listen to that piece of s*** song all the way thru.

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

DJ Thoro posted blog posts
8 minutes ago
rusu gabi liked NewMusic's blog post Common Ft. Bilal - Home (Audio)
12 minutes ago
Jennifer Gonzalez posted a blog post

Mixtape : SaySay (@Sid_SaySay) - If SaySay Don't Trust You Hosted By Dj Cinemax

In the hip hop world many seem to over look the state of Virginia in talent.That is beginning to change from just being the home of alot of super producers to now artists emerging from the Commonwealth state. One independent artist out of Hampton, SaySay is pushing it to the next level by debuting his new mixtape "…See More
16 minutes ago
YK commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Phone Call Between The Game & Beanie Sigel Discussing The Meek Mill Beef Leaks (Video)
"Beans already said he aint f*** with Meek, so whats new....now Oschino looking like a rat exposing conversations on media platforms."
17 minutes ago
m@! commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Movie Trailer: Logan (Starring Hugh Jackman & Patrick Stewart)
"Wow! Brave new direction for a Wolverine movie. Nice to see them trying something new to send off Hugh Jackman with"
23 minutes ago
Profile IconThisis50 via Facebook

New Video: Ty Dolla $ign - Stealing

Ty Dolla $ign - Stealing (Official Music Video)

Ty Dolla $ign shares the official music video for Stealing song off his digital project Campaign which was released last month. Check out the video below.…

Facebook40 minutes ago · Reply
Profile IconThisis50 via Facebook

New Music: Kap G - Girlfriend (Remix) ft. Ty Dolla $ign & Quavo

Kap G - Girlfriend (Remix) ft. Ty Dolla $ign & Quavo

American-Mexican rapper Kap G recruits Ty Dolla Sign and Quavo for the official remix of his single Girlfriend from his latest El Southside mixtape. Have…

Facebook1 hour ago · Reply
NewMusic's 8 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago

© 2016   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy