Happy now idiots

www.twitter.com/Lloydbanks

Views: 300

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Really its April 30 but still idk about this 1.. probably gonna be the same low quality sounded mixtape from banks with sum c list rappers & s***
But is banks really go accomplish anything with this 1 ? & the big question is are there any gunit features on this cause i think this will tell it all yo..

FLASH CAN FINALLY GET SOME SLEEP NOW

SMH

What a Sub Human That Tranny Chasing Pervert is

Hahaha tell me about it but lowkey flash might of got banks attention this week.. NOT LMAOOO
Bank$ born day ?!?
4-30-12
double mixtape ???!!!
We waiting banco .. Fucc da cop!
Burn 1 ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Fucc outta here!!!!!!
amped up about this!
if he drop or not i can wate ill bump there old stuff in the mean time buck the rest g-unit #SK
You're sooooooooooooooooo Lame and corny
Hahahaha this n**** rite gone b a problem fo yall goofies
hes what u used to be rolling paper a dummy
dummy

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

NewMusic's 7 blog posts were featured
16 seconds ago
Profile IconThisis50 via Facebook
Thumbnail

New Music: Ace Hood - 1st Round Draft Pick

Ace Hood - 1st Round Draft Pick

thisis50.com

Excited about the NFL draft, Ace Hood drops off a brand new track titled ‘1st Round Draft Pick’. His new mixtape StarVatioN F.I.V.E. is dropping in the c…

Facebook3 minutes ago · Reply
The Riddla liked The Riddla's video
15 minutes ago
Capital E commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 50 Cent x Hot 96.3: Dispels Rumors Of 3rd Son, Says There Are No More Music Icons Left After Prince's Death, Talks Desiigner, Relationship With Floyd Mayweather Jr, Respek (Audio/Video/Pics)
"you right @ChronicSmoke he didn't know. he should do the right thing and apologize. this interview was before that happened i'm sure"
18 minutes ago
Profile IconThisis50 via Facebook
Thumbnail

Prince Covers The New Issue Of Rolling Stone

Prince Covers The New Issue Of Rolling Stone

thisis50.com

Rolling Stone pays tribute to late music icon Prince with it's latest cover, shot by Richard Avedon/© The Richard Avedon Foundation. The issue hits newssta…

Facebook23 minutes ago · Reply
ChronicSmoke commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 50 Cent x Hot 96.3: Dispels Rumors Of 3rd Son, Says There Are No More Music Icons Left After Prince's Death, Talks Desiigner, Relationship With Floyd Mayweather Jr, Respek (Audio/Video/Pics)
"He didn't know he was disabled. Chill y'all smh"
29 minutes ago
NewMusic posted blog posts
32 minutes ago
Shilee AKA Hip Hops FEMME FATALE commented on NewMusic's blog post Alicia Keys - In Common
"I like it, think I'll love it after a few more listens! I commend her for doing something different and changing the trajectory of music!!!"
48 minutes ago

© 2016   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy