Update: Am I the only one that thinks 50 needs to clean house up at G-Unit/G-Note/ThisIs50? Fire the stylist too!

They've release three albums since Jan 1, 2007. Last Gold/Platinum album they had was in 2005. GRODT Soundtrack.

1 Gold Single with BBB in 2010. The last one before that was Best Friend in 2005.

Where are the artist?

The production mostly stinks. They are still caught up in that boom bap sh*t!

They need to hire bloggers and forum reppers like ZV, Dre, Trev & and a few other n*ggas to work the site for them.

They passed up Def Jam to sign to a label that's going down in flames.

50 is a liar!

Just add random thoughts!!!!

After looking at the American Idol performance outfit he needs to fire his stylist too!

Views: 436

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Production Do Sucks But Don't Blame Boom Bap! Because Black Milk Is Ill With The Boom Bap!
theres to many yes men in the camp i think that dre mckenzie was one of them i remember seeeing a video of him and one min he was sayin 1 thing then next min he was agreein with banks i was like wtf. ...there beats to be better for sure. and need to get them melodic hooks and flows back ...i dnt knw why they cant fucknin seee it
TO speak on the A&R i remember going into the Hit Lounge b4 and someone sample 50's voivce the beats was hot. I think TonyG rip the guy for it, saying how 50 would bever use anything like that or ever sample his own voice...3 months later..Have a baby by me baby be a millionaire is out, Polo Da Don

That old production doesnt work if u wont radio hit, find radio production..point blank..ppl hate on lex Luger but at 17 Waka gave this guy a chance...and sometimes that all that matters. so lets not be made at Lex, the radio and clubs love that beats. They should be a little more open.
yo man i dint really follow what u tryna say.... are u saying give b mckenzie a chance? ... im nto sayin fire him im just saying it does seem theres alot of yes men in the camp..otherwise half the s*** tht gets put out wouldnt have been put out but tbh wtf do i know im just a blogger
you nigg az have all these ideas/advice for 50, why do you get your own artist and give him those ideas/advice and make them successful instead of moaning about 50, you seem to know how to sell millions of records, do your thing and get paid.
Mr Green

You taking it another way.. everyone knows 50 is a great businessmen. But let fans moan if there tryna support. Acting liking s*** is poppin is too fake.
We not trying to take his job and tell him what to do..we just fans trying to support. Im not a music mogul wannabe, im good serving the U.S army, event planninng doing my drug music
man i gotta admit...i somewhat agree wit everything said and im one of the biggest Unit fans here.

Clean house. Get hod rod a** the f*** outta here and start signing some fresh new young talent like Nitty Scott. this chick is gonna blow mark my words, and she's marketable.
Yeah but trust they won't sign her. She will get picked up by somebody else.
Lifelock i no 3 unsigned artist right now in the south, that he could get popping with only 100,000 lol
the promo is easy they just need new ideas..i see u reppin H-Town

So you know how you can go plantinum in TX without leaving the state. I use to live dwn there i saw. A litle promo and backing and ur good to start a movement
smh i know, thats what 50's lacks...a feel for real talent. im not a fan of jay-z but dude knows talent and he signs artists like J Cole...talented cat. Hot Rod vs J Cole take ur pick..exactly lol
Hot Rod not even a rapper no more he a pop singer u better off comparin him to Willow Smith
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Urbanelite Promotions posted a blog post

New Joint - Tone Chop & Frost Gamble "Chop 'Em Up" [Freestyle] - Stream & Free MP3 Download

New bonus cut from the eastcoast rapper / producer duo Tone Chop & Frost Gamble. "Chop 'Em Up" [freestyle] made available to stream and download free today from Soundcloud.The pair released their album "Respect Is Earned Not Given" in September featuring Kool G Rap, rap battler DNA, Planet Asia & Tragedy Khadafi, then in October appeared as guests on DJ Eclipse's "Rap Is Outta Control Show" (Sirius XM)See More
25 minutes ago
Djayy Charliee posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Big_FRED_420 commented on Phelonius Caperz's blog post Logic x Montreality: Talks His Appreciation For Drake, Friendship W/Joey Bada$$, Message For People Considering Suicide (Video)
"Nerd"
2 hours ago
Big_FRED_420 commented on NewMusic's blog post 50 Cent Ft. Jeremih - Still Think I'm Nothing (TI50)
"G-Unit"
2 hours ago
G-BLACK ..Gangsta_mal commented on Mike Love Savage's photo
3 hours ago
G-BLACK ..Gangsta_mal liked Mike Love Savage's photo
3 hours ago
jBrizzle commented on NewMusic's blog post 50 Cent Ft. Jeremih - Still Think I'm Nothing (TI50)
"MIXTAPE coming soon...? Banks where you at? We don't want xmas carols, Better be a New Year banger on whichever mixtape. G Unit Get er done eh?"
3 hours ago
jBrizzle commented on NewMusic's blog post 50 Cent Ft. Jeremih - Still Think I'm Nothing (TI50)
"While they tried to blackball the man. They couldn't finish him. 50 is an inspiration to all of us. Especially the ones that came up hard! Dude took a hard hit from the industry. His relentless ambition couldn't stop him. 50 part of the…"
3 hours ago

© 2017   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy