Take a look on 50 Cent latest tweets:

50 Cent must be on drugs. Lost focus on Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo, to sign Chief Keef.

Views: 2042

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

50 must be smoking crack to think he's the future of hip hop

I agree, Keef is just a flash ''no pun'' in the pan artist like Soulja boy. Soulja boy went from selling 1 million copies in 2007 and 3 years later could barely sell 150,000.

I don't think Keef has no where near the buzz Soulja boy had on his first album so im confused why 50 wants to get involved.

I SO AGREE I THINK 50 WANTS CHIEF TO BE AS BIG AS SB WAS BUT ITS NOT GOIN TO HAPPEN,SO HE CAN PROMOTE CHIEF ALL HE WANTS BUT HES NEVER GOIN TO BE AS BIG AS SB WAS LOL...
He still has to improve a lot, I mean A LOT to be really successful, but I see potential in this guy... The only problem is, right now he has nothing but the ENERGY that is needed for creating great records, he still needs to learn the rest (writing lyrics, mastering the delivery, creating good hooks, etc.) I hope he achieves his goals.
He ain't lose focus on banks and yayo. Yayo is still his right hand man and lloyd banks is cool but he lazy as s***
Fucc yea! Glory Unit! G.B.E./G Unit

LET ME BREAK IT DOWN FO U SLOW FOLKS....fif fuccin wit soulja(mean mug) WAS TO TAP INTO DA "skinny n***** runnin s***" age group... mean mug was hard... MADE ME LOOK @ SOULJA boy in a different light...BUT it was really important fo fif to fucc wit da youngins...to make it a easier transition for fif to start fuccin wit CHIEF KEEF...imho keef been had da deal since winter 2011.... da INTERSCOPE MACHINE...was baccin him up since....3hunna remix wit soulja boy...WAS DA FIRST TRACC I HURRD FROM KEEF... THEN HE DROPPED BACC FROM DA DEAD MIXTAPE....N HE TOOK OFF....... and chicago radio played it crazy b4 APRIL2012(this tha month shhhiitt went crazy).... then came the OFFICIAL announcement of him being signed to INTERSCOPE...,.keef is not super lyrical but he got heart and he young...lots of youngins in da hood ID wit him....money, cars, weed, b******...... RICH N**** S***..... im entertained. HOPE KEEF GO GLOBAL........ fif should b his boss and help him out.......... THEN SLOWLY integrate BANK$/YAYO....to make music wit him....plus keef got his own label already wit his own artist..GLORY BOY ENTERTAINMENT.... he set......LEEESS GGGOOOOOO!

DAMN HOMIE u sooo smart

CHIEF "INTERSCOPE" KEEF & 50 "INTERSCOPE" JACKSON. get used to it hoes

You're STILL NOT Getting A TI50 Moderator Job.
LMMFAO! cmon son i was fuccin round. SARCASTIC SHIITT... i got my job im straiit ($20/hr)... BUT B REAL... IT WOULD B AWESOME TO WORK FOR DA MA FUCCA U IDOLIZE ..have fun n get paid.
"WORK FO 50 or DIE TRYING" lmmfao! LLEEESSS GOOOOOO!
I TWEETED 50 PLZ STOP IT THAT BOY SUCK A** LOL...

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Bijon Stigger liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post 50 Cent & G-Unit x Snoop Dogg's GGN News: Talk Rappers Lacking Originality, Lloyd Banks' Consistency, Snoop Helping Young Buck Reunite W/The Crew, Fave Sneakers, G-Unit Movie? (Video)
3 minutes ago
CISETVBLOG posted a blog post
4 minutes ago
Will Da Don updated their profile
7 minutes ago
Profile Icon2 members updated their profile photos
ThumbnailThumbnail
7 minutes ago
Tariro Masawi updated their profile
8 minutes ago
Ms Rivercity posted blog posts
8 minutes ago
Vann Digital Networks posted a blog post

Video: @VannDigital feat. #GodBrothers (@Un1queSoundz @ToniiThaWeirdo) » #CivilRights

We reached out to our artists God Brothers (Un1que Soundz & Tonii B) to put together the music video for our new track "Civil Rights" which pays tribute to Michael Brown (who was recently murdered by police in Ferguson, Missouri) as well as other unarmed Black men who were…See More
12 minutes ago
Gene Raspythe General posted a blog post
14 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy