Views: 248

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

shhiitts real
LMAO...ayo batHOE..... i think da aliens hurrd bout weed being legal n dey stoccin up.......LMAO! GET HIGH! BURN1! AYE! roll up a blunt, pacc up a bong hit or bowl hit. GET HIGHER!
Corn pipe!? Explain lol ....

Motherf*ckaz filming insects and sh*t in front of the camera, then altering the video and dreaming about UFO's LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

So "the guy" has several shots of it, but no one else saw it?

Riiiiiiiiiiiight, sounds real legit to me...

This like one of them snake shet UFO..

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

chuks liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Floyd Mayweather Jr. Gets "Donkey Of The Day" From Charlamagne Tha God For Comments About Sleeping With Tiny (Audio)
8 minutes ago
Dame Murray commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Ma$e Abandons His Church For Rap Career Riches
"I wanna know why he wasnt at his boy Huddy funeral!!!"
16 minutes ago
Instant Classic Productionz commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Common vs DJ Whoo Kid: Talks Justin Bieber Using The N-Word, Squashing Drake Beef, 'Nobody's Smiling' Album, Andre 3000, Acting & More [Video]
"Been in the game since the early 90's and still going strong!"
25 minutes ago
Instant Classic Productionz commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Floyd Mayweather Jr. Gets "Donkey Of The Day" From Charlamagne Tha God For Comments About Sleeping With Tiny (Audio)
"This media attention will just keep bringing Floyd more money!"
27 minutes ago
NatashaG posted a status
"Prayer is simply a two-way conversation between you and God.-Billy Graham"
29 minutes ago
Ronald MAUDLIN commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Ma$e Abandons His Church For Rap Career Riches
"The Devil came knocking on this n**** door again. Obviously this moron didn't learn his lesson the first time around so his karma will be a major b**** watch!!!!!"
30 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper's 4 blog posts were featured
32 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper posted blog posts
32 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy