Tremendous Work Ethic: Gucci Mane "World War 3 - Molly, Gas, Lean" Three Mixtape Release Date

Salute!Respect!squad!

Mixtapes have been a big part of Atlanta, Georgia emcee Gucci Mane's career. Fresh off of announcing his new distribution partnership with 101D, the former Warner Bros. Records star is reportedly setting the table for his 1017 Brick Squad compilation with a multi-part mixtape.

Late yesterday (July 15), Gucci Mane revealed that his is planning World World 3 - Molly, Gas, Lean as a free three-part mixtape on August 13.

Ww3 and @peeweelongway dropping August 13th RT and I'll RT #1017bricksquad http://t.co/nd1GB3aGqs

— Gucci Mane (@gucci1017) July 16, 2013

As the Instagram link confirms, each volume of World War 3 is with a unique producer. Molly pairs La Flare with Metro Boomin, Gas aligns him with longtime collaborator Zaytoven, and Lean is with TM-88.

Brick Squad's Pee Wee Longway's Running Around The Lobby is also believed to be releasing a tape the same day.

Views: 1065

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

http://www.hiphopdx.com/m/index.php?s=news&id=24702

Gucci one of my fav rappers,super fucccs wit cuz.some say he puts quantity over quality ...
I don't think so .. I think all his mixtapes is quality material... Plus he works hard as fucc pumping out music.. Super respect & salute fif & understand dey in diff tax brackets, rapping etc.. Would luv if da unit/fif put out work like dat .. But is coo if dey take dey time ... Really need a PLK la flare collabo. I bump alotta g unit /Gbe/BRICCSQUAD ... G Unit/BRICCSQUAD
c sign to a point. he da best trap rapper.fucc wat u hurrd. he too ill. his lingo is ill too ..i fuccs wit both Flocca & Gucci..fucc dat beef.. Sssqqquuuaaaddd!briccsquad monopoly/1017 BRICCSQUAD/GBE/1017 Glo Gang

@gucci1017: 1017 Bricksquad Records Presents: WW3 Molly, G #ltw http://t.co/04uaf889Cw
Gucci my n**** but he need to man up and apologize to flocka already

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

class_act commented on Thisis50 TV's blog post Dream Girls of Instagram : Samadelic (@Samadelic_) - TI50
"¿cómo se dice el cerebro de pájaro"
5 minutes ago
Shamika Sanders posted a blog post

@INNOCENTFLOW13 & @NutsoPPM - The Making of "On Our New York Sh*t"

THEM Recordings' Innocent and seasoned Queens' emcee Nutso countdown the days, weeks and months for their upcoming Stan Da Man-produced Untitled EP by celebrating their video collaboration of "On Our New York Sh*t" with a making of video of the new classic, which includes the creation of original art from Staten Island artist…See More
16 minutes ago
F***THEWORLD commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Maino Releases Statement Denying Report That He & Troy Ave Fought Prior To Club Shooting. T.I. Sends Condolences To The Family Of The Deceased
""Musicians"? LMAO take it easy it just a Rapper... A WACK one at that!"
19 minutes ago
F***THEWORLD commented on corentin's blog post Troy Ave Caught On Tape Shooting His Gun @ Irving Plaza [Video]
"@BiggySmallz STFU! If u say ur a G like some ppl and Rappers say they are than I gotta give props when u do some G s*** and back it up! Respect to Troy Ave."
24 minutes ago
united-gs commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Maino Releases Statement Denying Report That He & Troy Ave Fought Prior To Club Shooting. T.I. Sends Condolences To The Family Of The Deceased
"I am hearing from street cats that i know that the whole sh!t was really over that trinidad james bullsh!t...troy didnt kill his dude, same gun different shooter...in a tussle the gun dropped and troy picked it...i can see how he wasnt familiar with…"
34 minutes ago
darren commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Gucci Mane Released From Federal Prison
"thats wassup gucc...make everybody day again like clint eastwood did welcome home...."
37 minutes ago
Eddy commented on corentin's blog post Troy Ave Caught On Tape Shooting His Gun @ Irving Plaza [Video]
"Guwop out Troy average in."
39 minutes ago
Sizzurpurple commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Maino Releases Statement Denying Report That He & Troy Ave Fought Prior To Club Shooting. T.I. Sends Condolences To The Family Of The Deceased
"Troy innocent don't believe the lies! He posting bond #Facto"
40 minutes ago

© 2016   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy