Top 5 Richest Rappers of All-Time!! (Net Worth Listings - Forbes!!) Thisis50.com

RICHEST RAPPERS OF ALL-TIME (FORBES 2009)

1. Master P - $661 Million

2. 50 Cent - $480 Million

3. P.Diddy $380 Million

4. Jay-Z $360 Million

5. Russell Simmons, $325 Million

******THE WINNER IS: *******
From this:

to this:

Yep, he still trying to spend "Make Em' Say Ughhhh 1998 Money" - Forbes 2009

Views: 86546

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Master P (HipHop Facts)

*Started No Limit with only $10k (first a record store - than developed into a Record Label Empire)
*First rapper to be worth over $100 million
*First rapper to be worth over $300 million
*First rapper to own 100% of his Masters
*First and only rapper/CEO to receive 85% of profits in a major deal
*First rapper to make Fortune magazine's 40 richest Americans under 40 in 1999
*Has sold 75 million records as an "Independent" CEO
*First Rapper to own a cable network
*Made Forbes list of highest paid entertainers in 1998
*First rapper to Own and control a clothing company
*Started the direct to video trend in Hip Hop
*Fortune magazine's 40 Richest under 40 list in 2001 Over P.diddy & simmions
*Fortune magazine's 40 Richest under 40 list in 2002 Over P.diddy & Simmions
*In the Guinness Book of World Records as the highest paid entertainer in 1999
*Brought commercial credibility to Southern Hip Hop
*Brought marketing innovations to Hip Hop
*Had the Highest Attened Hiphop Concert Tour in 1998
*Forbes Celebrity 100 list in 1999
*First Rapper to Grace the Cover of Forbes - with an Estimated Net Worth of 661 Million
*Inspired a new generation of rappers to become independent
*First Hiphop Artist to have his Banned Movie in 97 Sell Over 500,000 Copies "Bout It The Movie"
*Independent Film Maker of the Year Award
*Entrepreneur of the Year award (Acapulco Black Film Festival)
*BlackEnterprise B.E 100 list
*Listed as one of Hiphop's #1 Realestate Company Owners.
*The Source magazine's Power 30 list at #1 two years in a row
*VIBE magazine's 10 most influential artists of the decade
*Owner & President of BBTV (coming in 2009)
*Owner of No Limit Records, New No Limit Records, Guttar Music, Soldier Army Records, Take-A-Stand, and has ownership in over 20 indie labels.
*Owner and Ownership in over 10 Clothing Lines & Shoes (including his own P.Miller Designs)
*Ownership of Internet Distribution programs.
*Wrote a BEST SELLER Book in 2008
*Credited #1 in 2009 to have the Most Material ever Executive Produced & Performed by an Artist : Over 200 Albums, Over 40 Singles Release, 5k+ individual tracks, Numerous Tape & Vinly Releases since 1990.
*Started in 1990 in Richmond, California, 96 in New Orleans!
*Only Artist to gain 2x Platnium Record Sales Status with Zero Raido or Tv Play for an entire album release.
*want more Visit: www.trutanksoldiers.com www.boutitradio.com
*Over 20 #1 Billboard Singles & Albums
50 Cent makes an Easy couple Million a Year from Advertising just off thisis50.com

and THANKS to OFFICER RICKY AND PIMPIN CURLY that Figure is Going Up.

Some More Master P & 50 Cent Facts:

*Master P Paid 50 Cent $250,000 for his first hiphop tour in the south before his first album release!! the Street Baller Tour!!!

*Master P & 50 Designed "while on tour togther" the G-Unit Release around moves P made with TRU in the 90's

People Fact!!!

If You Grew Up in the Soulja Boy Days of Hiphop - im talking bout, if you younger than 25 - U DONT KNOW BOUT 90's Hiphop.... U didnt Live in it.....

While We was gettin rodwy to Street Hiphop in the south yall was watchin barney...
so u cant argue ..... WHO RAN THE GAME then...

Cause u didnt experience it...

U dont know bout the days when it Was Cool to go to the Store and Cop and Album!!!

or bust yea a** all week at work just to cop that New "No Limit" album in stores!!

Im talking Every 2 Weeks a New Album....... ride round and get blunted!!

S***!!! SOMEONE CO-SIGN this s***.... Yea Fell me....

personally.... I miss the 90's Hiphop was raw as a mother f***** than.......

and ill Put Any 10 Year Old Master P/No Limit Album Against any new S*** U Bumpin now......

ill have u a fan in a min!!!! belive that!!
i will cosign half of it

i wasnt into the no limit thing but they had hits for days and were the first southern n***** to b so big and master p did his m************ thing with his s*** so i respect it ...

but where r u getting these # from??
Forbes Fortune Lists and Overall NET WORTH!
I will cosign an i'm from UK. Them days had to get import for £20 ($25) a time ery 2 weeks and it was no limit all day!!! I didn't know about the south until No limit. Straight from the store into a protable CD player i had hooked up in my whip cause i used to hustle hard all day from the whip!!!
I WILL CO-SIGN IT HOMEY

S*** THATS WHAT I DID EVERY TUESDAY BASICALY FROM (97 - 99) GO TO THE CD STORE & THEN GET SOME PAINKILLER OR A LIL LIQUOR & JAM OUT TO THE NEW NO LIMIT CD

Master P - The Ghettos Tryin to Kill Me! br /> Master P - 99 Ways to Die br /> TRU - True br /> Master P - Ice Cream Man br /> Silkk the Shocker - The Shocker br /> Various Artists - West Coast Bad Boyz II
TRU - Tru 2 da Game
Steady Mobb'n - Pre-Meditated Drama
Various Artists - I'm Bout It
Mia X - Unlady Like br /> Mr. Serv-On - Life Insurance
Master P - Ghetto D
Mystikal - Unpredictable br /> 1998
Young Bleed - My Balls & My Word
Silkk the Shocker - Charge It 2 da Game br /> C-Murder - Life or Death
Various Artists - I Got The Hook Up br /> Sons of Funk - The Game of Funk
Fiend - There's One in Every Family br /> Soulja Slim - Give It 2 'Em Raw br /> Master P - MP Da Last Don br /> Kane & Abel - Am I My Brother's Keeper br /> Mac - Shell Shocked br /> Snoop Dogg - Da Game Is to Be Sold, Not to Be Told br /> Big Ed - The Assassin br /> Skull Duggery - These Wicked Streets br /> Magic - Sky's the Limit br /> Various Artists - Mean Green - Major Players Compilation br /> Prime Suspects - Guilty Til Proven Innocent
Gambino Family - Ghetto Organized br /> Mia X - Mama Drama br /> Ghetto Commission - Wise Guys br /> Steady Mobb'n - Black Mafia br /> Full Blooded - Memorial Day br /> Various Artists - No Limit Soldiers Compilation - We Can't Be Stopped
Mystikal - Ghetto Fabulous br /> 1999
Silkk the Shocker - Made Man br /> Mr. Serv-On - Da Next Level br /> C-Murder - Bossalinie br /> Various Artists - Foolish Soundtrack br /> Mo B. D*** - Gangsta Harmony
Lil Soldiers - Boot Camp
Snoop Dogg - No Limit Top Dogg br /> Various Artists - No Limit All-Stars - Who You Wit?
TRU - Da Crime Family br /> Mercedes - Rear End
Fiend - Street Life
Lil Italy - On Top of da World br /> Magic - Thuggin'
Mac - World War III br /> Young Bleed - My Own br /> Master P - Only God Can Judge Me
C-Murder - Trapped in Crime
Silkk the Shocker - My World, My Way br /> Soulja Slim - Streets Made Me
C-Murder - C-P-3.com br /> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
ALL THE ONES WITH ARROWS POINTING @ THEM I ACTUALLY BOUGHT & STILL OWN THEM

BEATS BY THE POUND (MOST UNDERRATED) PRODUCTION CREW EVER
MAC (MOST UNDERRATED) RAPPER EVER "FREE MAC!"
soulja slim silk charge to da game 1996 woe we wus drinkn thug passion listen to pac an master p da dayz n****
CO/SIGN....late 80"s and 90's N****
CO-SIGNED!!... These 20 somethings kats gotta go back to the 90's s*** to listen to real s***, this new s*** coming out all autotuned, snap, trap, s*** is all laughable in the eyes of all the Real N**** s*** that came out in the 90's i can pull out anything out of my 90's Street rap collection right now and bump it today and turn heads and probably scare off a few.. that s*** was RAW!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYyAjNjj0Kw

Check this out let me know what you think? I agree about the old vs the new, nothing like the old school of hiphop, i beat my wutang and grave diggaz every day.
how da f*** 50 got mo money dan diddy my n**** told me bout this 50 got it in quick dem n***** was out way before 50

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy