Too $hort Ft. 50 Cent & Twista - I'm A Stop [ill Record, Damn Fif Killed It]

Views: 3744

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

50 has no control over when Too Short drops his single
Not to mention his album drops this week
Has nothing to do with Banks, stop trying to draw a wedge
its ok....not too crazy about it....
I cant stop playing this s---!!!!!!!!!!!
man this is HARD....BODY!
Who in here goes by the name Allan Rubini?
Allan rubini

50 should consider getting a too short hook on his album, the hook on this track is too ill, let's not even mention how crazy this Dr. Dre old-school-sounding beat is. This ain't no mixtape material, this better be on somebody's album!

It is
Its on Too Shorts Album that drops Feb 28
DAM 50 KILLED THIS SH**!!!!!
CHITOWN REP... SHORT FIF TWIST....HOTT
hot joint
wtf is 50 talking about...stop with that a** licking crap, i aint tryna hear that

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Andrew updated their profile
15 minutes ago
dee commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Approved! Amber Rose Twerks To Celebrate Her Husband Wiz Khalifa's 1st No. 1 Album [Video/Pics]
"If she really did it for wiz then she would of made him a private video but she made a public video.smh"
35 minutes ago
dee commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Approved! Amber Rose Twerks To Celebrate Her Husband Wiz Khalifa's 1st No. 1 Album [Video/Pics]
"She running game on wiz.her game is lame that any real dude with game could peap.she just wanted n excuse to be a thot"
36 minutes ago
"She just wanted a reason to be a hoe, twerk & flaunt her a $$ on the internet so she used him having a #1 album as an excuse."
41 minutes ago
Michael Foster shared a profile on Google +1
2 hours ago
Michael Foster updated their profile
2 hours ago
staypth is now friends with Princess and ANT WRIGHT
2 hours ago
Peter liked G-Unit Promotions's blog post Thisis50 Poll: What's Your Favorite Track Off of G-Unit's 'The Beauty Of Independence?'
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy