Tito Lopez - King With No Crown [FREE ALBUM] + Soul Ride Video ( YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE HOW FUKN SICK THIS DUDE IS)

Tracklist:
1.A King’s Intro (Prod. By VTZ)
2.I Need You (Prod. By 129 Street Productions)
3.GO LO! (Prod. By Blow Musick)
4.Like A Star (Prod. By Vybe Beatz)
5.I Do This (Prod. By King I Divine)
6.The Hip-Hop Skit
7.The Hip-Hop Song (Prod. By L.A. Da Box)
8.Looking Thru The Window (Prod. By Blow Musick)
9.About My Business (Prod. By Nikko)
10.I’m Tellin You - Interlude (Prod. By Blow Musick)
11.Soul Ride (Prod. By Adamack)
12.The Voicemail Skit
13.Cant Be Me (Prod. By L.A. Da Box)
14.Murder Rap (Prod. By Tha College Kidz)
15.Hold It Down (Prod. By L.A. Da Box)
16.Fighting Demons (Prod. By 129 Street Productions)
17.I’m Cold (Prod. By Tha College Kidz)
18.Bad Dreams (Prod. By Shadowville Productions)
19.Earthwindwaterfire (Prod. By Nikko)
20.Lost My Mind (Prod. By Beat Ink)

Thank You Notes:

I tried to type up a short list of thank you’s, but there’s just too many people who help me out. So to all the websites (Defsounds, Hear-It-First, Allhiphop,Stricklee Hip-Hop, etc.) and all the people behind them, I appreciate you guys more than you know. You know who you are. Special thanx for Mix Master Maize for
always being on top of things. Same goes for all the producers who contributed to this project (Blow Musick, L.A. Da Box, Adamack, 129 Street, King I Divine, Tha College Kidz, Beat Ink, VTZ, Shadowville), there’s not enough words to tell you how thankful I am. Shout out to Wild Wayne for spinnin my s*** in New Orleans, my boy Luck thanx for always stayin down. To my G.P.T. family (Dee Cee, Nikko, and SiNCERE), let’s go and get our ring. To anybody who’s never heard of me, and is about to give my Music a listen, I hope you enjoy it. To everybody who’s already a fan of the music…here’s another one. KING WITH NO CROWN. And to every salty a** lame about to type someting negative about me somewhere, I will NEVER understand why in the hell you’re reading this right now. Keep supporting me. I’m out….T.I.T.O.!!!

D/L: http://usershare.net/nbxespkj4fzi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=804NKM6D

give it a listen, it fukn dope!

Tags: lopez, tito

Views: 776

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yall seriously need to listen to ATLEAST one trac, jus for a few seconds.after that, u'll be hooked!!!
WOAH..this n**** is f****** DOPE!...if i were yuz ill givem a little listen too.

The dude is a beast! found all the tracks 1 by 1

Tito Lopez - King With No Crown

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Cardinal Sin commented on NewMusic's blog post Ludacris - Tom Ford (ThrowBack Free$tyle #LudaVerses)
"Yeah he killed it, but what's with rappers wanting to show us baby pics? Gettin a bit cliche at this point. We get it, you were kids once."
16 minutes ago
Twizz liked NewMusic's blog post New Music: Nas - The Season
29 minutes ago
Shilee AKA Hip Hops FEMME FATALE left a comment for Castro_Dollaz_1thugs'_owner
"yo what's up. why you be fu-ckin wit me?"
30 minutes ago
Shilee AKA Hip Hops FEMME FATALE is now friends with Castro_Dollaz_1thugs'_owner and Ralan Enterprises LLC
33 minutes ago
C~Bop commented on NewMusic's blog post Rich Gang - Flava (Music Video)
"We can c through U dumb N***** like a open window ..."
35 minutes ago
C~Bop commented on NewMusic's blog post Rich Gang - Flava (Music Video)
"These f*** Boyz need to stop promoting this black on black crime - murder - Gay agenda Bull S*** ..,"
37 minutes ago
Atrain54 liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Lloyd Banks & Tony Yayo x DJ Envy: Talk Banks Originally Being On Kanye West's 'Clique,' New Solo Albums, 'Cold Corner 3,' 50 Cent's Work Ethic, Funny Ma$e & 50 Stories + More (Audio)
52 minutes ago
CoolJJJ. updated their profile
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy