Tags: 2011, 2012

Views: 3678

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Or Rapping About McDonald's Or Burger King
Good music !!Happy New Year
The New Year start very good for me because i'm very relax and having fun at the same time.2012 i'm looking farward to hear new original music that makes sense,both lyrically and good beats.
we've been waiting for a long tym now,i think 50 should release that lp bfore end of the nxt month.
Attachments:
im waiting for fif album. im hoping he hooks up with producers to give him grimey s*** like MAN DOWN, talk about me etc the production quality gotta be 100 percent too nd vids
Come On ! This Song Has Been Out For More Than A Year....! Still Great Though !
NEW YR 2011,, LOV DIS TRACK GOES HARD STILL 2 THIS DAY GGGG G UNIT --SK-- ---smsby50.com--- --SK--

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

সবুজ হোসেন posted a status
25 minutes ago
সবুজ হোসেন posted a status
30 minutes ago
di commented on NewMusic's blog post Beyonce - Formation (Official Music Video)
"The f*** was that.. She fine tho kardashian looks trash besides beyonce"
1 hour ago
ThuggedOutNerd commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Meek Mill Sentenced To A Minimum Of 90 Days House Arrest For Violating His Probation. He Must Wear An Ankle Monitor & Can't Work During That Time *UPDATE* Video Added
"Who is better all time out of the list below? Kanye, TI, Lil Wayne or 50 Cent"
1 hour ago
We 2kooln posted a status
"Palm Beach Local Artist Dre 2koo just recently released a new single featuring Cyko! https://soundcloud.com/dreday56ace/in-the-gates-ft-cyko"
2 hours ago
Emmanuel Leke liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Kidd Kidd's Message To Janky Promoters Who Try To Pay Him For Shows With Beats Instead Of Cash: "Don't Come At Me With No Sideways Sh!t" (Video)
3 hours ago
Rpj23 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Kidd Kidd's Message To Janky Promoters Who Try To Pay Him For Shows With Beats Instead Of Cash: "Don't Come At Me With No Sideways Sh!t" (Video)
"Dre will drop detox before electronica drops anything lol"
3 hours ago
F***THEWORLD commented on NewMusic's blog post Beyonce - Formation (Official Music Video)
"WTF is this? Corny lyrics and the weak a** beat is trash. Should've got a better producer. Whoever wrote this for her sucks."
3 hours ago

© 2016   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy