Tags: 2011, 2012

Views: 3678

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Or Rapping About McDonald's Or Burger King
Good music !!Happy New Year
The New Year start very good for me because i'm very relax and having fun at the same time.2012 i'm looking farward to hear new original music that makes sense,both lyrically and good beats.
we've been waiting for a long tym now,i think 50 should release that lp bfore end of the nxt month.
Attachments:
im waiting for fif album. im hoping he hooks up with producers to give him grimey s*** like MAN DOWN, talk about me etc the production quality gotta be 100 percent too nd vids
Come On ! This Song Has Been Out For More Than A Year....! Still Great Though !
NEW YR 2011,, LOV DIS TRACK GOES HARD STILL 2 THIS DAY GGGG G UNIT --SK-- ---smsby50.com--- --SK--

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

ChasinDatPaper's 9 blog posts were featured
8 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper posted blog posts
8 minutes ago
Selvino commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Michele'le x The Breakfast Club: Talks Dr. Dre Abuse "He Gave Me 5 Black Eyes," "R&B Divas," Suge Knight Dislodging Her Jaw, 2Pac's Death, N.W.A. Biopic (Video)
""I was born out of sex", how intelligent is this woman? I was born out of wedlock would sound like be the intelligent thing to say, giving details away bout what happened with hit and run incident with Suge. This how dumb I was.... omg you…"
11 minutes ago
Kwill33 liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Jay Z Launches TIDAL Streaming Service To Rival Beats & Spotify (Video)
14 minutes ago
F***THEWORLD commented on Tony Yayo's blog post Tony Yayo - Front Door [TI50]
"Weak line? LOL YAYO is underrated and is Doper than most of these p****** rappers that just talk about being hood and popping fake bottles LOL. Hes been dropping dope s*** without 50 and Banks."
17 minutes ago
matt commented on Tony Yayo's blog post Tony Yayo - Front Door [TI50]
"The unit stay grindin"
20 minutes ago
matt commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Jay Z Launches TIDAL Streaming Service To Rival Beats & Spotify (Video)
"Wtf I don't get it. Why ppl gonna pay to stream things when they can do it for free?"
22 minutes ago
ALL IS ON ENTERTAINMENT posted blog posts
24 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy